Review of Esure

Tel: +44.01737222222
admin.contact@esure.com

zsigmonds
7/11/18

My wife recently had an accident, unfortunately there incompetent and careless colleges without taking care of the fact and evidences called the accident to be my wife's fault. The great people who "works" to protect us didn't even bothered to watch the video she recorded to prove she is the victim. She is done here part of the deal and pay the fee they wanted and expected they will do theirs, the protection she payed for. By failing to protect there customer BUT TAKE THE MONEY form them remind me an other organisation ho also taking money for false protection (or else). As being the first and last year of our contract I can only hoping the company's like these will go down for good.

davidb198
6/26/18

Stay well away from Esure car insurance. I had a Policy for a 1 Litre car at £225 for the year. Im 54 and insurance is around this mark for me. Half way through the policy I told those not to Auto renew as I didnt want to remain with them. They said Ill have to stop it at the time of renewal. I said, NO.....I just dont want it. They renewed a policy even though I was now insured elsewhere. The renewal they tried to impose jumped up massively to £360. I blocked the standing order they had set up for themselves. And from there on they have written saying I owe them money. Now they are saying I owe them £65 for a Policy cancellation that I didnt even take up. To those of you reading this mite I suggest you look up the word Sociopath, because as far as I am concerned, this is what Esure are. Sociopathic selfish thinkers who will try their best to steel off you. Any decent Government will have stopped companies behaving this way by now. But not Tory. Why? Because Tory is the party for sociopaths and selfish lying people. Their friends are liars and cheats.

Questions? Get answers from the Esure staff and other customers.

Esure?