Essentially You Oils

Essentially You Oils has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Essentially You Oils most frequently mention great service. Essentially You Oils ranks 3rd among Aromatherapy sites.

How would you rate Essentially You Oils?

“LOVE this product and company”

Lori L.
4/24/20

I had the absolute best experience with this company. The oils are in very nice bottles, packaged in bubble wrap and a very sturdy box, they came very quickly to me by courier. I love that this is a Canadian company. The fragrances are exactly what they should smell like. I would recommend and order from here again, for sure!

“Not Impressed”

S R.
1/24/21

When I opened my purchase I was very disappointed to see the condition of the packaging. It was opened, the box was damaged, ripped and the foam was removed. It almost looks as though someone opened, returned it and nobody bothered to put it back together properly. This was a gift for someone and I was very embarrassed to give it to them this way. I had no time left to purchase anything else - I will not be buying from them again. This business takes no pride in their products or reputation if they can send an item such as the one I received.

loril363
April 24th, 2020

Mark W.

Thank you Lori. Customer service is our priority goal.

lynp30
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

I bought 6 bottles, good products. Shipping was okay. I'm planning to give them as a gift. It would stand out if there are information sheets for each product included in the package. Now I have to print them off from the internet and include in my gift :)

kimh599
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

I found this company on line - I was looking for a particular essential oil and they had it - I purchased the oil and a small necklace that offered colored pads to put the oil on. The necklace is very pretty and looks to be good quality. It came with a chain but I changed the change to make it longer. Overall very happy with products and delivery was quick.

michellek559
July 30th, 2020

I found Essentially You Oils on Google, decided to buy my oils with this business, and I am happy I did. The lady was very nice! I placed two orders on the same day; and both of them were ready for pick up in less than 30mns; the lady was so nice to let me pick up my second order after they had closed! Great service! Thanks!

Mark W.

Thank you Michelle, it was a pleasure to serve you! Hope to see you again soon.:-)

adat156
October 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Fast delivery. Also give me a 10% off on my next purchase. If sometimes can give me some more promotion discount, I will be so glad. I will keep on shopping at your store. THANKS!

sr433
January 24th, 2021

Mark W.

We are sorry that you didn't like your experience with Essentially You Oils. This item was discounted at 50% off due to the packaging. If the item does not work properly, please reach out and we will gladly issue you a refund.

mauriziol8
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

From the ease of ordering the products to the timely delivery alone it was worth it. The actual products I ordered truly exceeded my expectations. So happy I found this company. Will be ordering from them often. Highly recommended!

markd1873
February 21st, 2021

Your products are cool. I often buy it. I want to be healthy. Thank you for your work. I told all my friends about it.

ninap110
November 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Thank you for your great service. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

danm832
September 23rd, 2020

I do not appreciate you guys bribing people to leave a 5 star review and get a 20% off discount in your Thank You letter.
Feedback is feedback and if somebody took their time to write a review, they should be rewarded regardless of the amount of stars they give. If they didn't like your product, then they probably won't even use your 20% off discount.
However, bribing people into leaving a meaningless 5 star review and getting 20% off is not a good business model and is considered fraud.
What if I genuinely think that you deserve 4 stars, yet will still order from you in the future. I don't deserve the 20% off code? Smh
Also, what happened to your Google reviews? Did you by any chance got suspended for fraud and you've switched to another review platform?
I can't say much about your products, but from the looks of it, if you do shady things, your products are probably shady.
I expect you to effective immediately remove the line "Give us a 5 star review on Google (if you feel we deserve it) and you will receive a personal code via email to receive 20% off your next order".
Just give it to any review. Really, who's genius idea was this in the first place?

Mark W.

Thank you for your review. Offering 20% off for a five star (if we deserve it) was never intended as a bribe. Its intent was to entice customers to leave a review, period. After giving great thought to your viewpoint on this matter, I can see how this can be considered a “bribe” and we will no longer be including this in our thank you letter. As for for being a shady company? We are far from it and I don’t think that was a fair comment to make based on you not approving of our thank you letter. But we appreciate your honesty on how you feel. Furthermore, our Google review is still in existence, and I don’t feel it was fair for you to make the assumption that the account was suspended for fraud? I can assure you that there is absolutely no fraud or shady business going on, and I am very sorry that you feel this way. Have a pleasant evening and stay safe out there.

susanm2079
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

My order arrived quickly and I'm really pleased with the quality of the carrier oils and essential oils I purchased. Thank you!

saraw243
April 27th, 2020

The product seems good and the price is great compared to buying at a local store, however when I got it in the mail, one of the bottles was not sealed properly and it leaked all over the box and now I have lost some. Not sure if I would chance getting it again but like I said, the product is good!

Mark W.

Thank you for your review Sara. Please contact us and let us know what leaked and how much and we will gladly replace the loss at no charge.

lanap52
September 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Fast, efficient and friendly. Great experience overall and in will order again.

shannonw285
November 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Amazing prices for amazing quality oils. This is a home run business - support your local businesses!

sabrinap84
November 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Shipping was fast, product is great. Very Satisfied, will order again!

nell2
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to choose items online; website could be more advanced by similar oil listed bellow the selected aroma oil; hope to buy hydrosol; delivery was fast and reliable.

nicolel806
January 21st, 2021

Had the oils I was looking for. Provided the oils I needed. Thank you

Mark W.

Thank you Nicole. We are glad you had a great experience!

peterm1121
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy ordering product, however it took a few days for shipin to happen, my ETA is still 9 or 10 days away. So at this point it is premature to give an accurate review.

Mark W.

Thank you for your review Peter. It is stated on the website that orders could take up to 7 days to ship due to the high volume of orders as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. You placed your order on May 4 and it was shipped on May 7. It is now in the hands of the the post office. Unfortunately, we can't control their shipping speeds. I would imagine that they are also overwhelmed with packages related to the COVID-19. Hopefully you get your package soon. Take care and stay safe.

vickyp60
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I love the products but especially the customer service. My order was ready in two hours ready to pick up and the lady was very nice and helpful.

Mark W.

Thank you Vicky, it was a pleasure to do business with you!

dianet462
October 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

Smell so good - quality A1 - Really nice experience with every essential oil I bought - very satisfied

kathyt309
October 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Arrived promptly. Comparing potency with oils I already use and am very impressed

menleyl
December 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service and fast delivery, highly recommend.

elizabethm1828
March 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy ordering, hassle free all around
Excellent products.

jessicaw630
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service and products are wonderful. Fast shipping.

sylviaj97
April 9th, 2020

Fast delivery at reasonable prices. Good products coming from Canada not China

Thank you Sylvia.

All of our essential oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade. There is no carrier oil added.

By Mark W.

No, we do not do third party testing. However, All GCMS and documents are available for all of our products upon request.

By Mark W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essentially You Oils staff and other customers.

We specialize in aromatherapy. All of our essential oils are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essentially You Oils?

Have a question about Essentially You Oils?