Essentially You Oils

Essentially You Oils has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Essentially You Oils ranks 3rd among Aromatherapy sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.2%
How would you rate Essentially You Oils?

“LOVE this product and company”

Lori L.
4/24/20

I had the absolute best experience with this company. The oils are in very nice bottles, packaged in bubble wrap and a very sturdy box, they came very quickly to me by courier. I love that this is a Canadian company. The fragrances are exactly what they should smell like. I would recommend and order from here again, for sure!

“20% off for a 5 star review?”

Dan M.
9/23/20

I do not appreciate you guys bribing people to leave a 5 star review and get a 20% off discount in your Thank You letter. Feedback is feedback and if somebody took their time to write a review, they should be rewarded regardless of the amount of stars they give. If they didn't like your product, then they probably won't even use your 20% off discount. However, bribing people into leaving a meaningless 5 star review and getting 20% off is not a good business model and is considered fraud. What if I genuinely think that you deserve 4 stars, yet will still order from you in the future. I don't deserve the 20% off code? Smh Also, what happened to your Google reviews? Did you by any chance got suspended for fraud and you've switched to another review platform? I can't say much about your products, but from the looks of it, if you do shady things, your products are probably shady. I expect you to effective immediately remove the line "Give us a 5 star review on Google (if you feel we deserve it) and you will receive a personal code via email to receive 20% off your next order". Just give it to any review. Really, who's genius idea was this in the first place?

loril363
April 24th, 2020
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you Lori. Customer service is our priority goal.
lynp30
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I bought 6 bottles, good products. Shipping was okay. I'm planning to give them as a gift. It would stand out if there are information sheets for each product included in the package. Now I have to print them off from the internet and include in my gift :)
kimh599
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I found this company on line - I was looking for a particular essential oil and they had it - I purchased the oil and a small necklace that offered colored pads to put the oil on. The necklace is very pretty and looks to be good quality. It came with a chain but I changed the change to make it longer. Overall very happy with products and delivery was quick.
michellek559
July 30th, 2020
I found Essentially You Oils on Google, decided to buy my oils with this business, and I am happy I did. The lady was very nice! I placed two orders on the same day; and both of them were ready for pick up in less than 30mns; the lady was so nice to let me pick up my second order after they had closed! Great service! Thanks!
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you Michelle, it was a pleasure to serve you! Hope to see you again soon.:-)
saraw243
April 27th, 2020
The product seems good and the price is great compared to buying at a local store, however when I got it in the mail, one of the bottles was not sealed properly and it leaked all over the box and now I have lost some. Not sure if I would chance getting it again but like I said, the product is good!
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you for your review Sara. Please contact us and let us know what leaked and how much and we will gladly replace the loss at no charge.
mauriziol8
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
From the ease of ordering the products to the timely delivery alone it was worth it. The actual products I ordered truly exceeded my expectations. So happy I found this company. Will be ordering from them often. Highly recommended!
danm832
September 23rd, 2020
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you for your review. Offering 20% off for a five star (if we deserve it) was never intended as a bribe. Its intent was to entice customers to leave a review, period. After giving great thought to your viewpoint on this matter, I can see how this can be considered a “bribe” and we will no longer be including this in our thank you letter. As for for being a shady company? We are far from it and I don’t think that was a fair comment to make based on you not approving of our thank you letter. But we appreciate your honesty on how you feel. Furthermore, our Google review is still in existence, and I don’t feel it was fair for you to make the assumption that the account was suspended for fraud? I can assure you that there is absolutely no fraud or shady business going on, and I am very sorry that you feel this way. Have a pleasant evening and stay safe out there.
susanm2079
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
My order arrived quickly and I'm really pleased with the quality of the carrier oils and essential oils I purchased. Thank you!
peterm1121
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy ordering product, however it took a few days for shipin to happen, my ETA is still 9 or 10 days away. So at this point it is premature to give an accurate review.
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you for your review Peter. It is stated on the website that orders could take up to 7 days to ship due to the high volume of orders as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. You placed your order on May 4 and it was shipped on May 7. It is now in the hands of the the post office. Unfortunately, we can't control their shipping speeds. I would imagine that they are also overwhelmed with packages related to the COVID-19. Hopefully you get your package soon. Take care and stay safe.
dougb187
December 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
My package is being held captive by Canada Post. 7 days and counting...
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
I’m sorry for your frustrations. But this is out of our control. Hopefully, you will receive it very soon. Their rotating strikes are over. But they are stuck with an unimaginable backlog of parcels.
adat156
October 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast delivery. Also give me a 10% off on my next purchase. If sometimes can give me some more promotion discount, I will be so glad. I will keep on shopping at your store. THANKS!
lanap52
September 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast, efficient and friendly. Great experience overall and in will order again.
vickyp60
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the products but especially the customer service. My order was ready in two hours ready to pick up and the lady was very nice and helpful.
DEBBIE A. – Essentially You Oils Rep
Thank you Vicky, it was a pleasure to do business with you!
kathyt309
October 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Arrived promptly. Comparing potency with oils I already use and am very impressed
jessicaw630
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service and products are wonderful. Fast shipping.
sylviaj97
April 9th, 2020
Fast delivery at reasonable prices. Good products coming from Canada not China
Thank you Sylvia.
nell2
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to choose items online; website could be more advanced by similar oil listed bellow the selected aroma oil; hope to buy hydrosol; delivery was fast and reliable.
sabineb19
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good expérience: great products Sent very fast! I will order again :)
karolanns
December 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
The oils smell great, the delivery was swift, the price was good. All in all very satisfied!

I am very happy that we can choose different sizes to buy. Also, I got a free sample that I was not expecting and that's always fun!
elizabethw445
November 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered- paid for- delivered to my door- miles ahead of delivery date... at last people who do their job properly!
cleow8
July 17th, 2019
Well, I for one have never been offered anything to give a 5 star review. I am feeling left out. Lol Onto the topic at hand. I love these products and the service has always been great, shipping has been very quick and the products are high quality. I am very pleased and will continue to shop from you!
roxannv
May 4th, 2018
I really didn't believe that this could would help. Debbie is so informed on all oils mix and what works.
Debbie so helpful she first suggested the swelling for my messed up knee. To my surprise it helped. Although I was not a full believer yet.
I spoke to Debbie about headaches, tried that and well it worked really well and fast.
I now have the tummy trouble, sleeping oils, allergies, cold and flu.
From now on I will call Debbie to see if there is something in oils before spending up 5 times the price from a drug store.
THANK YOU Debbie you are my go to oil supplier
daneb14
January 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Very satisfied essential oil was shipped promptly and was exactly what I wanted and was great quality.
debbiec282
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
I love these oils as they are comparable to doTerra but not as expensive. So very glad I found Essential You Oils. I will definitely order again.
tima91
May 4th, 2018
Great products. Great pricing. Fast shipping. I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for essential oils for great prices.

All of our essential oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade. There is no carrier oil added.

By DEBBIE A.,

No, we do not do third party testing. However, All GCMS and documents are available for all of our products upon request.

By DEBBIE A.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Essentially You Oils staff and other customers.

We specialize in aromatherapy. All of our essential oils are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

DEBBIE A.
Typically responds within 5 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essentially You Oils?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.5
Have a question about Essentially You Oils?