EssayStudio

EssayStudio has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. EssayStudio also ranks 152nd among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.9%
How would you rate EssayStudio?

“Brilliant job!”

Leeah J.
5/6/20

Brilliant job! Thank you very much for helping. I can write a lot, but I will try to be as concise as possible. The work was done extremely quickly, and most importantly - it was high quality !!!! For a busy student, this is a great choice.

“SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR ANOTHER SERVICE”

Ronika C.
7/1/20

Without getting into too much detail. This company is a fraud! I requested a refund because my paper was horrible. The manager contacted me & offered me $5 of my $25 that I initially paid. I advised I would write a review due to poor customer shrive and lack of overall quality. Bob stated me writing a review is blackmail & greed to give a full refund. I have screenshots of the email I will be forwarding over to my bank to file a claim because its been 2 weeks and I have yet to receive my refund and when I reached out to a customer service rep today he implied it looked like I had done a chargeback on my account meaning I didn't allow the bank to take the funds for the services. This whole situation has been distasteful and I will no longer do business with the company! I also put my order # at the end of this review to see the comments/excuses they will have after this review is posted.

leeahj2
May 6th, 2020
maxl112
August 4th, 2020
Hello everyone, I recently ordered an article on this service - I liked everything very much) They did the work very quickly, and most importantly - the teacher was pleasantly surprised and counted everything! Thank you very much! I recommend it to everyone and will contact you again!
sanyas6
December 3rd, 2019
Glad to see such an amazing work! Incredible writers with professional style. Their promptness is unbelievable and at the same time all the requirements and tasks are done properly and fully. Highly recommend!
paulm1106
October 13th, 2019
I do not work with writing services anymore as I've already finished the university. But I decided to say thanks to this company. They saved my so many times!
joshuat109
August 31st, 2019
A few days ago, I ordered a research paper from this site. I set a 6-day deadline. However, my paper was ready in 3 days, and that was extremely fast. I didn't even expect to get it a day earlier. I checked the paper, and it was written very well, without mistakes or incorrect citations. So, I cannot say anything bad about essaystudio. They wrote an excellent research paper for me and even earlier than I needed it.
elenar65
November 13th, 2019
I was afraid to contact you because twice already I came across scammers on other services. I am an ordinary student, and needed to write a research. Fortunately, I found what I was looking for. Thank you for your honesty and your work.
ronikac1
July 1st, 2020
meganr141
September 23rd, 2019
The dissertation is beyond praise! I placed an order with progressive delivery. They made everything
in a short time and in the best possible way. I liked everything as they followed all my instructions.
Thank you so much!
lucasm103
April 27th, 2019
The writer from this service wrote a thesis on the given topic along with thepowerpoint presentation. I liked it very much. Also, it is great that you do revisions after checking the diploma, so I recommend this company to all the students!
tonnyc4
October 15th, 2019
I needed thesis in short terms. And I got it. I proved the paper and found no mistakes. My thesis statement was brilliant; moreover my strict colleagues congratulated me. Your authors are geniuses! My recommendation for all students and postgraduates.
virginiaw102
May 14th, 2019
The paper quality was pretty good, helpful supports and quick revisions. Really can recommend this service. Also, thank you for the discount and for good grades, will back in June with my final work! xo xo
nikitad12
June 3rd, 2019
I ordered a couple of essays. One writer did then for me and I give him my thanks. They consulted me by phone on all issues. I like it. My work is always done correctly! I will advise you to all of my friends. Thank you so much!
miak18
July 18th, 2019
I'm glad this company is not like those other scam companies using the students' study difficulties as a source of income without providing relevant quality of work. This is a real example of what all those companies should be like.
torib17
October 7th, 2017
You are best!!! Previously, I was constantly worried about every paper, but after learning about the services for writing works I decided to try and did not regret it. This is amazing. All papers are written on time and according to all the rules. Thanks to you began to get higher marks and more to understand the course material because everything is clearly written. Thank you so much.
alyonap1
August 21st, 2017
I boast of excellent grades! I ordered the essay only, and that's because the deadlines were tight and I could not write it myself. It's a great opportunity to save time using this service. I am going to place more orders shortly! Thank you for positive emotions!
annec118
October 24th, 2017
Thanks to the site for help!! For a long time I postponed writing the term paper, and then I realized that Im not able to do it by myself in such a short time! So I decided to ask for help! I'm shocked that in such a short time work was completely ready! THANK YOU!
vilunism
September 5th, 2017
I want to recommend this site to everybody who needs help with the homework. I had an article to do, but there was absolutely no time! I found this site and ordered an article. The next day I passed it and got the highest score! Perfect!
mikel463
August 20th, 2017
The best thing in this service is that the writers follow the requirements. I listed some main points to be included in the essay and they did it. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the EssayStudio staff and other customers.

Education, Essay Writing, Freelancing, Writing

Business History

We are professionals in Academic Help and are passionate about making our customers happy and making this world a better place.

Our mission is to provide high quality, plagiarism free papers to satisfy Your demand. One can easily notice many similar companies on the Internet; therefore, we would like to differ from them by providing TOP product. Many customers order papers to save their time and get rid of the paper writing headache. Nevertheless, when it comes to results, clients have to spend even more time negotiating with the company about quality of the paper. In this case money does not matter as much as the course grade. Both company and client lose – the company loses potential loyal customer, and the client loses grade or even place in his/her school.Our goal is to improve this tendency.

thatcherc
Thatcher C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EssayStudio?

Have a question about EssayStudio?