Review of EssayForMe

EssayForMe reviews

Tel: 1-518-703-6186

benf100
4/27/19

I like the services, fast turn around. It is a little bit pricey, but as long it is not plagiarism I am good. The writer did a wonderful editing job. But I did find one little error in a paragraph, not to worry I give them in A+. I hope I will receive the same grade out of my class. I will be back soon and maybe I can get another discount.

shanak6
7/24/17

There were 3 lines sited for plagarism without proper citation. I received an F on the paper and since it was 35% of my grade, received an F in the class. I was sent to the Dean's office and given 6 months academic probation. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! I NOT ONLY GOT AN F AND ACADEMIC PROBATION, I LOST $1000 FOR THE PRICE OF THE CLASS!!!

alexm278
5/16/17

The essay I've ordered was actually not bad, but the service is not credible! I emphasized on the deadline required! But when it came close to that date, the answer was that my essay is still in the process. That's was a pity for me to handle the essay not on time, and my professor leveled down the mark!

eveg9
8/9/16

They are not good at promises as well as in editing. I got my order after the due date, and when I read it, I found that instead of refining it they ruined it more. Not satisfied at all.

maryannh9
8/2/16

I appreciate your extra work. THANKS A LOT!!!

aliciat13
7/16/16

Who would be crazy enough to want a scholarship essay to be so amateurish, such essays are supposed to be as professional as they can be, but Fresh Essays is certainly a group of amateurs.

matthewd51
6/22/16

They totally messed up my order, and I had to rewrite it again.

sherrir13
6/21/16

Very fast turn around time

lewisf21
6/17/16

They dont give a damn about your papers; they dont give a damn about the deadlines. All they seem to give a damn is about money. My thesis proposal is a living example of it. Their writers lack the required skills to professionally execute a thesis proposal. I am done with all their lies!

olliep18
6/9/16

the paper was great. thank you

siennaw4
6/7/16

I am not a short tempered person but they literally made me lose my mind by behaving really unprofessionally. They seriously ruined my assignment and delivered it to me a day after deadline. Dont waste your time with them.

denisep47
5/30/16

The paper i got was not unique....

margiem17
5/17/16

Excellent essay with the use of very good references.
Submit it to turnitin.com and nothing was plagiarized !!
Thank you, you saved me !!

jamiem81
5/16/16

I asked them to write down a business research paper for me but unfortunately I didnt find any professionalism in the paper. It was disappointing. Will never give another chance to them

margiel4
5/12/16

thanks for writing the report perfectly as what they have asked for in the instructions. regards,

isobelc4
5/12/16

Their editing services are so abysmal. I would say they have no standards at all so why bother performing well. I am sure the editor hasnt glanced over the guidelines before starting the editing process and the end results were disastrous. It proved to be a loss of time.

debbies90
4/29/16

Spot on!

tegano1
4/28/16

They might be good, but they are way too expensive. I dont think an average college student can pay this much for their services. Thats just my opinion.

josephined2
4/25/16

I really liked all of the details that were included from my instructions! Definitely will keep the writer ID in mind for future reference!

sarahg111
4/23/16

My deadline is in the next two hours, and I cant get a hold of them at all. Theyre not replying to my emails, and theyre not picking up my call. I would not recommend them.

cecilm17
4/20/16

Great paper, finish my assignment fasy, i was very satisfied!

finleya7
4/18/16

Their thesis writing services are not suitable to avail. They claim to provide the best writers, but it seems that they dont have any skilled writers in the first place. Dont use their services if you want to save your time and money.

nadinem5
3/29/16

just perfect. I got an a+ :)

randalw4
3/29/16

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much essayforme.com . You have done an exceptional job and covered all areas of importance. Your presentation is excellent and well written and researched. Very Happy, Thank you :-)

siennaw3
3/26/16

I submitted all the guidelines I received for my coursework to get better results but the document I ended up with wasnt representing any of those guidelines which were quite disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the EssayForMe staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EssayForMe