This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Esrenewables.co.uk

Esrenewables.co.uk

Esrenewables.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Esrenewables.co.uk also ranks 48th among Environmental sites.

How would you rate Esrenewables.co.uk?

“A fancy website with the over all appearance of expertise...”

Dawne A.
7/16/11

A fancy website with the over all appearance of expertise in renewable energy but you would be mistaken. I was charged £8000 for a 1.2kw PV panels. I paid in cash on due dates, kept up my side of the bargain. What this site doesn't make clear is that they use MSC contractors so where I paid £8000 Esrenewables was was to pay K. P Barkers of Hull just over £6000. KP Barkers have been excellent and can't thank this company enough - they know their stuff. However, Esrenewables (Rob Dixon) failed to pay KP Barkers the final payment of £1500. So for a couple of phone calls Dixon has profitted by £3500. Esrenewable.co.uk (Robert Dixon) works out of a rented two bedroomed house - his office is his second bedroom. Consequently there are no asset in his possession to make a claim against. ALWAYS choose a website from those websites who are MSC registered and not sub-contracted. I would have saved thousands and would be receiving the feed-in-tariff for the past year.

dawnea
July 16th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Esrenewables.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esrenewables.co.uk?

Have a question about Esrenewables.co.uk?