eSpares

eSpares has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eSpares ranks 20th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate eSpares?

“I shop here as they have a good range of goods, from...”

Julie K.
8/17/14

I shop here as they have a good range of goods, from oven trays to vaccum parts, dust bags, even some parts for your dish washer, washing machine ect. The best thing on there are the tips and tutorials to help you say your dish washer broke. I would reccomend these to you

“Ordered in December, still no product or refund 7 months later!”

Liam O.
6/21/20

I ordered a freezer drawer in December. They told me after I ordered that this was a "special order item" and I had to wait 28 days. In Jan, I asked for an update and they told me they still hadn't received it and would dispatch to me once they had it but couldn't give a date. I asked again in Feb but received the same response. I asked again in March and they then told me it would arrive by 31/03. In April, I still didn't have it and asked again for an update. They told me it would arrive by 19/05. 19/05 came along and I still didn't have the drawer. I asked for a refund and they cancelled my order 27/05. I was told my refund would take five working days by cheque (I paid via PayPal so they're forcing me to accept a refund method via different means then how I paid). 20/06 I still have no drawer and no refund! I asked and they've told me the cheque was issued 11/06 (two weeks after my cancellation) to wait another week. So to summarise, they've taken seven months to not deliever the item I ordered, then tried refunding me via different means then how I paid and haven't processed the refund in an acceptable timeframe. They advertised a product they couldn't source and lied about its availability repeatedly. AVOID USING THIS SITE!

iang1
May 23rd, 2010
ESpares are great for finding replacement parts for the various appliances you have around your house. I've used them three times now and have always been very happy with their service. It is certainly a lot cheaper than calling in an engineer, and on some items you can even watch a short video explaining how to fit the replacement part.

Recommended.
jameela
May 23rd, 2010
Good site, prompt delivery - have a huge selection of stuff that might break on your household appliances. They might not always be the cheapest, but have always found what I needed.
juliek18
August 17th, 2014
I would reccomend these to you

Tip for consumers: You will be pleased you did!

liamo15
June 21st, 2020

AVOID USING THIS SITE!

Questions? Get answers from the eSpares staff and other customers.

Since launching in 2003, at eSpares we have grown into the UK? ۪s leading spare parts retailer, selling spare parts, accessories and consumables for household and garden appliances, direct to the public. Through our experience we have identified three ke...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eSpares?

Have a question about eSpares?