This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

EquinoxBeauties.co.uk

EquinoxBeauties.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EquinoxBeauties.co.uk also ranks 676th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate EquinoxBeauties.co.uk?

“I sent off for one product on a trial for £2.99 two...”

Frances B.
6/24/14

I sent off for one product on a trial for £2.99 two weeks ago. What I did not realise was that it was a scam. You will have large amounts taken from your bank account, making it an expensive product. They also sent me a nun asked for serum, so have charged me for that, too. My bank is making enquiries in their "Disputes" dept. they have had many reports on this scam today, so this American company is now trading in Britain. Do not sign for this product when it is delivered. FB

francesb24
June 24th, 2014
FB

Questions? Get answers from the EquinoxBeauties.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EquinoxBeauties.co.uk?

Have a question about EquinoxBeauties.co.uk?