Equifax.ca

Equifax.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Equifax.ca also ranks 22nd among Credit Reports sites.

How would you rate Equifax.ca?

“Garbage”

Chris H.
3/17/14

Garbage. Tried to sign up but they say I'm not who I am. Going to lawyer to have credit file erased as I recorded this call. When I had to call them to verify my identity, it had me call a call centre outside of Canada. This is bad when we are giving citizens in other countries access to our credit information.

chrish88
March 17th, 2014
jb25
June 21st, 2013
I tried to sign up so I could get my credit report. Never did work. I called a couple of times and every time they could not help me. Fine I'll try another way. So I clicked on the real website and paid. I wanted the one month from from the first website. The people of the fraud website said I had to fax in my credit card statement with a picture of my drivers licance. CAN YOU SMMMMELLL WHAT THE #$#@$ IS COOKING UP HERE? FAKE PEOPLE! FAKE WEBSITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Equifax.ca staff and other customers.

View your Equifax credit report and credit score online. Monitor your credit and protect yourself from identity theft. Equifax is Canada's leading provider of Personal, Commercial, and Consumer Information Solutions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Equifax.ca?

Have a question about Equifax.ca?