Review of Enjoy Prepaid

Enjoy Prepaid reviews

1 Review From Our Community

solb1
8/4/11

My wife recently travelled overseas and to reach her without expensive international roaming charges I purchased a prepaid calling plan from this site. There are so many choices that I turned to their live chat to get some help. A rep responded within seconds, listened to my needs, and recomended the best plan for me. All in perfect English by the way!

I completed my purchase through the secured chat window and got an email verification immediately. A subsequent email to the company with a question was answered almost immediately. The rates are very reasonable, the call quality was excellent, and the extra features are outstanding. You can enter numbers that you frequently call FROM and are able to dial from those numbers without a PIN number. You can enter numbers that you frequently call TO and assign speed dial keys to those numbers.

All in all I was perfectly satisfied and have nothing whatsoever to complain about. My only other comment is that I think this site is the same company as Nobelcom.com since the Nobel name was on several emails.

I did a new chat now (answered in 5 seconds) and got the following response:

S.B: Hi. I am a current customer and have one question. I found the site nobelcom.com that looks very similar to this one. Is it the same company?

Lani: Hi. May I please have your email address, so I can look up your account?
S.B.: -------@---.com
Lani: Thank you. The name of the company is Nobelcom. Nobelcom offers 2 services: Nobelcom.com which is the old one (since 1998 when we launched) and Enjoy Prepaid.com which has been launched later on.
S.B.: Thank you. I was just curious. Are the plans and rates the same in both sites?
Lani: No, they have different cards.
S.B.: OK so I guess I'll check both next time. Thank you for your help.

Questions? Get answers from the Enjoy Prepaid staff and other customers.

Enjoy Prepaid?