EnglishTestStore.net

EnglishTestStore.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EnglishTestStore.net also ranks 64th among Language Learning sites.

How would you rate EnglishTestStore.net?

“I was happy when I discovered this site”

Maurice G.
11/21/13

I was happy when I discovered this site. It offers free English tests. They cover a lot of subjects such as grammar, listening, reading, SAT vocabulary, TOEIC vocabulary, etc. However, this site confused me a lot because of the reasons listed below. 1. The grammar tests just told me my total scores but did not explain where I was wrong. This was terrible because I could not learn from my mistake. Other tests such as “Find mistakes tests” did explain where the error was. 2. Some of their questions contain grammar errors based on what I learnt from my English teachers in my schools in North America. Then I found out at least one of the persons who created the questions was born in Vietnam. That means English was his or her second language. No wonder he made mistakes in his questions. 3. They don’t list their credentials on their site so there’s no way I could verify their English skills. In short, this site does not help with learning English at all.

mauriceg16
November 21st, 2013

Other tests such as “Find mistakes tests” did explain where the error was.

In short, this site does not help with learning English at all.

which is correct she wanted to make a cake , however , she didn't have any eggs she didn' t have any eggs , however, she wanted to make a cake

By mohamed h.

TOEIC-Test of English for International Communication

By Oyunbat T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the EnglishTestStore.net staff and other customers.

Free English tests online, English grammar exercises and TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE, GMAT, SAT tests. All English tests have answers and explanations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EnglishTestStore.net?

Have a question about EnglishTestStore.net?