EnglishTestStore.net reviews

fahadahmeda
8/15/15

mauriceg16
11/21/13

I was happy when I discovered this site. It offers free English tests. They cover a lot of subjects such as grammar, listening, reading, SAT vocabulary, TOEIC vocabulary, etc. However, this site confused me a lot because of the reasons listed below.

1. The grammar tests just told me my total scores but did not explain where I was wrong. This was terrible because I could not learn from my mistake.
Other tests such as "Find mistakes tests" did explain where the error was.

2. Some of their questions contain grammar errors based on what I learnt from my English teachers in my schools in North America. Then I found out at least one of the persons who created the questions was born in Vietnam. That means English was his or her second language. No wonder he made mistakes in his questions.

3. They don't list their credentials on their site so there's no way I could verify their English skills.

In short, this site does not help with learning English at all.

which is correct she wanted to make a cake , however , she didn't have any eggs she didn' t have any eggs , however, she wanted to make a cake

By mohamed h.

TOEIC-Test of English for International Communication

By Oyunbat T.
Questions? Get answers from the EnglishTestStore.net staff and other customers.

EnglishTestStore.net?