Energy Smart

Energy Smart has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Energy Smart ranks 43rd among Solar sites.

How would you rate Energy Smart?

“Beware of these scammers!”

Andrew G.
8/27/20

Energysmart promises great leads at low prices but my leads have not been any lower than $120 dollars. Secondly they offered me staffing and recruitment services and then referred me to a company that doesn't charge any recruitment fees. They charged me $1997. 00 per recruit and don't see the worth behind it. They simple took my money, and put me in contact with someone on facebook. Scam artists! Funny enough they don't even provide order numbers of proof of purchases but expect you to post one! WHAT A BUNCH OF RATS!

andrewg762
August 27th, 2020

Scam artists!

WHAT A BUNCH OF RATS!

* Energy Smart attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

It is a scamming company, it does not comply with the agreed payments and it deceives people. Don't trust them

By Liss S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Energy Smart staff and other customers.

jarradv
Jarrad V.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Energy Smart?

Have a question about Energy Smart?