Gosun.co

Gosun.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gosun.co?

“Very good company services”

Christy S.
8/25/20

During these days when so many companies are selling just on an ecommerce site, it's often hard to know if there are any humans really working at the company. I have found Gosun to be one of the exceptions. When I had a question about one of their products, they were extremely patient with my questions, and helped me make my decision. Now that I have the solar kitchen, I am so happy I did. When the power went out recently, I was still able to cook, and charge my phone!

christys222
August 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Gosun.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gosun.co?

Have a question about Gosun.co?