TheInverterStore reviews

Tel: 1.888.417.8673
customerservice@TheInverterStore.com

josephc47
10/24/14

This store is the worst place to purchase anything on line. The prices are high and the customer service is bull$#*!. Of all the purchases I have made from on line sellers and there have been many, this place takes the prize as the least attentive, least caring and cooperative of all. They ought to be out of business.

leep2
6/25/13

I purchased an inverter that was supposedly a "new" model but it quit working after a few weeks. I paid the shipping fee and returned the inverter. A new one was sent out immediately. That was the good part! The inverter I received was the same model but had completely different features-one cooling fan vs two on the original, the remote was completely different, this one smelled new, the logo was different, fewer screws. etc.!! The point is that the original now seems to have been an old model (I ordered the "new" model} and possibly a refurbished one at that!!

johnl11
2/16/10

They are AWFUL. They shipped a product and it did not work out of the box. Their response was that they don't take anything back, that I should contact the manufacturer. AND, I have to pay to ship it back. Can you believe that? So I called their sales department and asked, "if I orders something and it does not work, do you take it back?" "OF COURSE", they said, Then when I told them i had a product that did not work they changed their story completely. They are crooks. Egregiously unethical.

Questions? Get answers from the TheInverterStore staff and other customers.

TheInverterStore?