iPower

iPower has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iPower ranks 2nd among Solar sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.8%
How would you rate iPower?

“Fantastic Highly recommended”

Laurence T.
8/3/20

These batteries are excellent. Just used them for the first weekend away in our camper and they performed faultlessly. I would highly recommend the deep cycle batteries. Very impressed.

“Disgraceful & dodgey”

James S.
11/18/20

No phone number, no tracking, no address one sentence emails, if they responded. 3 months to get a battery after hassling them no stop and it turned up broken so didn't accept delivery. DO NOT USE! Reported to my bank.

jamess3912
November 18th, 2020

DO NOT USE!

Reported to my bank.
laurencet24
August 3rd, 2020
melo23
October 26th, 2020
Shop around you won't find a better deal compared to the prices offered here
Arrived within the week
Tested and works will be back for more
trevorw121
December 4th, 2020
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS Co.

No phone number
No address
Don't answer emails
If they do, just a few irrelevant words...

Did receive batteries after 5 wks and lots of emails.
WRONG batteries sent
TOO SMALL
NOT WHAT I ORDERED AND PAID FOR
Tried to return...
After lots of emails
NO RETURN ADDRESS GIVEN
NOW IN THE HANDS OF CONSUMER PROTECTION...
Also been to bank.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
VERY UNHAPPY
WASTED OVER $2500
customerr10
November 30th, 2020
I ordered a battery through this lot,
Fast shipping great service, communication and great product will buy again
gavinp28
October 22nd, 2020
Extremely easy to access, efficient service, friendly staff, great price, quick service. Found exactly what I wanted and needed. Extremely satisfied with the quality of the product. Highly recommend to all.
hugha31
October 20th, 2020
I orderd a battery through this lot, good price to meet my needs. 2 days after being notified of dispatch, I requested a tracking number. None was given, instead I was informed to allow 22 business days for delivery. Nearly 6 weeks later after several blocked emails. From my personal email, I sent an email from my govt account enquiring about the status of my purchase. Later that evening I received a text saying my order had been cancelled and purchase amount 228 refunded. The corresponding email stated refund would be 208, they do claim a restocking fee for returned items in their conditions. As this was not a returned item and the order cancelled by them, I asked for an explanation. Also pointing out that if full refund was6not received I would take the matter to the ACCC. Yet to see response. These people are a scam Do Not purchase from them.
aussiee
December 1st, 2020
Must say the purchase all went smooth and I checked the bats when I got them they are doing great in my dual set up system camper van
What was a let down was courier delivery driver he left them at my door step which could have been stolen if I had not come home early from work they should take delivery it to the back yard and leave at the back door
And not at the front door.
testt107
August 2nd, 2020
I purchase off these guys, found the underlying business was Gok Sek. They are conmen with terrible products and shocking reviews. Please steer clear.
tedh182
December 15th, 2020
These guys are awesome. Friendly, prompt and I save more money than ordering on the web, which can be disappointing at times. These guys rule.
solarp16
November 23rd, 2020
Very happy with purchases solar panels and inverter. Arrived in good condition and very quickly. Thank you.
jaket91
August 7th, 2020
Very happy fastest delivery and price
I will be back to buy more and recommend to anyone that will listen
Thanks for all your help Brad
at182
November 24th, 2020
I orderd a battery through this lot. Good item quick and delivery thank you A+++++.
Great Product all good thank you,
paula1116
November 20th, 2020
Ordered the caravan Solar Panel connected and works Good.
Delivery was left at the front door fast smooth all good.
brianh1508
December 13th, 2020
When he recieved it he was very sceptical as he thought oh no she got another cheap piece of crap! But after setting it up he was very impressed! Its easy to set up and take down, and sturdy! When he woke the next morning he was even happier.
fives12
December 6th, 2020
5 star service and support got the item delivered on time needed help to connect and get it up and running with my software responded and supported 5 STARS
rosel332
December 25th, 2020
Shopping online was so easy received my batteries in a few days of order and they weren't brilliantly I recommend this store to anybody thank you.
mario16
December 11th, 2020
Me like to talk and chat on the phones ask questions when ordering but only online fast order no chatting.
No worries me buy cause price is fantastic powerful quality fantastic and delivery fantastic.

Great value and buying more. Shopping online was so easy.

By Rose L.