Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Encyclopedia Titanica ranks 73rd among Movie sites.

How would you rate Encyclopedia Titanica?

“Absolutely wondeful”

Cameron H.
10/5/20

Encyclopedia Titanica is a wonderful site that shares the Titanic's deckplans, passenger info, stats, etc. Resources like the a side profile of the ship with her rigging, Hull Lines, and more. The community is so nice. Everyday the threads are updated, and new information is added. You'll learn so much about the Titanic. Please, check it out, you won't regret it :)

“I joined Encyclopedia Titanica in the fall of 2007...”

george l.
2/4/11

I joined Encyclopedia Titanica in the fall of 2007 and for the most part I found it a valuable resource for research on the passengers crew of the RMS Titanic. However while a member of this site I was the subject of rumor and slander and had had made up and damaging information posted about me on the forums which was left up for a month. The Moderators did nothing about the said posts about me I had to contact the site administrator about it. He fobbed me off for a month and I still have the emails to prove it. Not only that but they threw me off for no stated reason what so ever. Cordially, Geo Lorton. Now a lot of my

cameronh417
October 5th, 2020

brucep6
October 12th, 2012

Excellent research with plenty of useful and relevant information.

georgel5
February 4th, 2011

Cordially,
Geo Lorton.

Now a lot of my

Its legit! Seriously, check it out, you won't regret it!

By Cameron H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Encyclopedia Titanica staff and other customers.

Encyclopedia Titanica (www.encyclopedia-titanica.org) Since 1996 Encyclopedia Titanica has been the most comprehensive repository of RMS Titanic facts, history and passenger and crew biography... and it's growing all the time. Like our Facebook p...

philiph16
Philip H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Encyclopedia Titanica?

Have a question about Encyclopedia Titanica?