Emenac Packaging UK

Emenac Packaging UK

Emenac Packaging UK has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Emenac Packaging UK most frequently mention customer service and quality boxes. Emenac Packaging UK ranks 7th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Emenac Packaging UK?

“Totally amazing packaging boxes!”

Mark C.
2/22/20

Totally amazing packaging boxes! We always ordered our packaging for dairy products somewhere else, but one day we decided to change in scenery so we tried them out. Alex was their representative was really helpful with our queries, throughout. What impressed us was the quality and printing of milk boxes that were actually better than old model. Hopefully we will look forward to more dealings with them.

markc1481
February 22nd, 2020

bobj400
October 23rd, 2020

We have just placed a further order with Emenac Packaging through Henry Wilson. As a Charity we have to watch expenditure so to have great service, quality and prices on our first order through Henry there have real tangible benefits. Highly Recommended.
Bob - Vulcan to the Sky Trust

Products used:
Custom Boxes

arthurj53
January 18th, 2020

Excellent customer service, and fastest shipping provided for my mascara collection. Emenac Packaging UK is great and easy to use!

ericko11
February 14th, 2020

Totally Impressed by Emenac Packaging. We placed an order for small Kraft candle boxes and while it was day late the boxes were not disappointing. We would like to do more business.

jessicas1495
December 25th, 2020

Very Prompt. Great Customer Service and Communication. Design Team met every challenge. Highly Recommend and will be pleased to use Again. Thank You All! Great Job.

yolimara
June 22nd, 2020

I have just received my order and my boxes are beautiful, the quality is so good and all was done with great level of detail.

Thanks to Jacob and all the team for this great work

chiedzat
June 10th, 2020

Fast response from the company as soon as I contacted them. Great communication, fast and great quality production. Very pleased.

nikkir121
January 21st, 2021

Our company needs packaging boxes in short time and Emenac make sure to provide good quality boxes within the time frame they committed with us. Highly recommend them and their social media team for making all the process very easy for us.

Tip for consumers:
Use their Facebook page for communication.

Products used:
Eye Lash Boxes

abbeyb12
February 1st, 2020

I ordered custom eye lash boxes from Emenac Packaging and they responded with a great quote. After facing a little inconvenience with selection of design, Alex resolved my issue with a design that i personally wanted for my product. Will come back again.

kerstig
March 18th, 2020

I received my order within a few days, that's so was awesome! Fastest Delivery and not a single problem found in my order. Thanks Emenac!

billys148
October 5th, 2019

What a wonderful experience I had with them. David was wonderful service and the bakery packaging I had ordered got delivered on time.

mathildaj
October 5th, 2019

I ordered a some boxes for the My Cosmetics and I love the packaging design on the boxes. The only problem that I had got was how late I received the my order. But they were quick to respond.

addisons28
November 26th, 2019

This company saved my business. I own a small bakery business where I sell pies, cakes and biscuits and I had a bad experience with other packaging companies so I found them while browsing on the internet and after chatting with their customer service, I placed the order of cardboard boxes and within 3-4 days received the shipping. All of them were in good shape, the quality was great the colour and tone was fine and the logo they offered to me looked beautiful. Even some of my customers were pleased with the design. Thank You Emenac Packaging UK for your services.

sarag319
December 6th, 2020

I ordered bakery boxes for my bakery items from them, the design came out perfectly on the boxes. The looks perfectly amazing for my items. Thanks Emenac Packaging UK for helping me get these boxes.

annav174
April 13th, 2020

I order right around Easter i knew i wasn't gonna get it before Easter Day, it came when i expected it to arrive i will be ordering from you guys a lot great customer service i love how you can track your orders and they let you know they're on the way with your order thanks again i definitely will be shopping again.

mollyc115
November 26th, 2019

I got best quality boxes with unusual print design. Shipping was on time and no extra fee is charged. Will reorder again.

elainem272
January 1st, 2020

Emenac Packaging UK provided me the best packaging boxes so far. I am very happy with the service and company practice of delivering the boxes on time.

harrisonc29
October 21st, 2019

I placed an order for my bakery boxes from Emenac Packaging. They were just as I wanted them, high quality fine material, the exact color mix and that embossed logo on it. They were shipped to me in span of 4-5 days and I am glad to make the right call by choosing their services.

oweno12
November 1st, 2019

Emenac Packaging helped my business a lot. After I got bad services from other companies, I was having second thoughts about them, but I am glad that I made the right call. All boxes were safely shipped and there was not even a single flaw in the overall design.

fredericks119
September 26th, 2019

I have worked with Emenac Packaging Company for my cake boxes.
They produced Good Quality boxes and the prices are reasonable. Very professional & hardworking Team. Definitely Recommended.

martinh218
August 27th, 2019

Emenac Packaging is really easy to work with. I ordered 1000 mascara boxes and to be honest, I was afraid of ordering such a big order in the beginning. However, Emenac packaging provided quality boxes that were flawless. The team is really creative and helped me throughout the process. It was quite a smooth experience.
100% recommended!

saraha538
September 5th, 2019

I received my custom pillow packaging boxes from Emenac Packaging UK before the deadline. I am very happy with the quality of the boxes. Prices are economical and that saved me a lot of bucks for promotion of the products. Thanks for the service.

courtneyl85
September 26th, 2019

Best ever company. Well designed boxes. Will be using emenac packaging again. Thumbs up for the great work.

Legit company. I ordered few packaging boxes from here and had a really great experience. Will highly recommend to all.

By Molly C.