Review of EldonTropicals

brigitta@eldonaccess.com

1 Review From Our Community

charlesj17
3/14/15

I have ordered Rainbow Trees from several different vendors. You've read my reviews! Eldon's is the top of the top of the top. The plants arrived cradled carefully in their packing tubes, healthy, upright trunks and beautiful. Eldon's prices are lower than anyone else's and they were shipped and at my place in 2 days! Unlike other vendors, these are the correct trees. I will buy 12 more soon and other plants. I am so relieved to find a vendor who is honest, well priced and does such a quality job. I LOVE ELDON'S! (I'm an avid gardener.) Added Later. I just bought 15 more Rainbow Trees to plant at the house I just bought. They held up shipment until the weather was better so as not to distress the trees in shipping. When they arrived, as always, in perfect shape. Beautifully and carefully packaged.

Tip for consumers: Know what you want. Research it. See if Eldon's doesn't beat everyone else at pricing. And there is a flat rate for shipping that does not exceed $12. buy without fear!

Questions? Get answers from the EldonTropicals staff and other customers.

EldonTropicals?