eHarmony.co.uk

eHarmony.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eHarmony.co.uk ranks 24th among Marriage sites.

How would you rate eHarmony.co.uk?

“Good site”

Joffery K.
5/8/17

I personally don't like the match maker concept because I don't think that chemistry between men and women can be figured out by a 30minute survey. But that's just my opinion and anyone who thinks that this concept works, should give eharmony a try. I have been using online dating for several years now and eharmony is one of the most reliable dating sites I came across. It did not work for me but that is not the fault of eharmony. I personally just like sites liek Mingle2day and Match much more because as I wrote in the beginning, I don't really like the match maker concept. But it is a good site!

“Awful”

Diane L.
6/15/20

As bad as this site was, it just got seriously worse. They came up with a new compatibility test, and when you try it there's no way to opt out. The choices are RIDICULOUS, so a, b, c, d are all not contenders for answers, no write in option, and once you start you have no access to any part of your account ( even to discontinue membership) until you finish. Terrible site.

dianel459
June 15th, 2020
mikem2183
August 21st, 2020
Beyond any doubt it's complete fraud and total scam. The goal of Eharmony is simple: taking your money. They have absolutely sinister motives and use all kinds of fraudulent tricks: fake likes, fake profiles, messages sent by bots, automatic renewal of membership and all kinds of unauthorized charges, which are not mentioned even in the fine print. Absolute scam and fraud!
karenf84
May 12th, 2018
I paid for 3 months membership. Was offered 3 matches - they were all 'unavailable'. Total scam. Just no.
mikea48
April 5th, 2015
Eharmony huh? Meant to be quite a decent site for singletons out there, right? Nopes. Seriously wordy, lengthy and too many stoopid questions to get any meaningful conversation going. Whats wrong with just sending a message, like hi, hows it going? But NOO, EH wants you to fill in a load of dum q&a's before you can get to the message. Even before you can work out whether you are interested in the guy.
It just seems a lot of hard work for no reason - should be able to simplify the whole process... like go to the pub and meet someone in real life... sadly we have to resort to dumb sites like eHarmony to make our singleton lives less fun living.
jofferyk
May 8th, 2017

annis
June 15th, 2013
Firstly - It isn't until you have paid your money that you find out that they don't match according to height of the pitiably few "matches" they have purported to have 'found' almost all of them are shorter than me by a country mile.
Secondly the website claims to 'match' education, interests etc but I have had profiles through of people who can't even spell their job title.
Finally if that wasn't disappointing enough they will not reply to issues raised by email. Save your money the site is rubbish

Questions? Get answers from the eHarmony.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find More Meaningful Matches with eHarmony UK Online Dating. Register for Free Today and Discover Better Dates.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eHarmony.co.uk?

Have a question about eHarmony.co.uk?