Review of Eduncle

Eduncle reviews

Alwar, RJ 301001, IN
Tel: 1800-120-1021 (Toll Free)
info@eduncle.com

rahuls148
10/11/18

I cannot quantify how much contribution Eduncle has made in my success! The study material and model test papers helped me a lot to improve my accuracy and concepts. Eduncle helps students to practice well and make strong weak points. For me, that was the greatest turning point. The course proved 100% relevant to NET exam.

rekhas6
9/28/18

Eduncle Study Material is really good. Theory is described in easy language which helped me to understand the topics well. And with the mock test papers and previous years question papers, I made my concepts strong. Thanks to Eduncle, I have done my exam well, hope will clear.

akhilt1
9/28/18

Material - 4.5 stars
Nice material which covers all the topics asked in iit jam exam.. i am happy with their services

riteshp6
9/27/18

I have given JAM twice and in both of my attempts, I referred different study material.Eduncle's Study Material for IIT JAM is really good and they have good selections as well.
The most helpful thing is their doubt-solution services.I always need someone to guide me if I stuck anywhere otherwise I leave that question and move ahead which is not good. So, with Eduncle Mentors, I could clear my doubts easily.

preetip4
9/23/18

i purchase book from aduncle for ugc net. there is no enought content. lots of mistake and tottaly copy paste material. they charging very high cost for such a poor material

Response from Eduncle I., Eduncle Representative
Hello Preeti,

We have asked you to share your course ID with us but we have not received any kind of response from your side. We have gone through our database but you have not purchased any course from us. We tried to reach out you on the registered number but you didn't pick up the calls several times.

As after all attempts you failed to prove your identity as an enrolled student, we assume that you haven't purchased our product. We assure the students that our material is designed by Qualified faculty members/exam toppers who are from the highly prestigious institutes such as JNU & Delhi School of Economics. Our each course material goes through quality check multiple times and as we find even the slightest error we update it at the earliest.

If still you wish to come forward to send us your contact detail along with your order ID, we'd be happy to resolve this matter.

Kind Regards,
Eduncle Team
surbhis5
8/22/18

I have purchased Eduncle's Study material for UGC net preparation because I was not able to go for a coaching outside my hometown.

As per my review for Eduncle.com, it is the best personalized learning and doubt solution platform for those who can't afford the costly coaching fee or not able to go far away from home to study for the UGC NET Exam.

ankitt7
6/28/18

Very useful study materials of JAM. The solutions of the question papers is very-well explained. It covers the entire syllabus. It was expected to get delivered in 5 days but mine was delivered in 6 days. Which I think is not a big issue. Overall I am happy and satisfied.

akashs13
7/20/17

I have ordered material of cbse net paper-1. Trust me it is extremely poor and these thugs have charged 2500/- . I have received 3 thin books totally of which 1st book (appx 200 pages)covered chapters at very base level and some chapters finished even before starting, poorly poorly written. 2nd book contains modal paper and 3rd book contains previous years papers. Moreover they promised to send me pdf of the book but I never heard from them after thugs got there money. I guarantee no one can pass NET paper-1 studying only this highly poor quality material. please do not buy from eduncle.com its waste of money, donate your money either. whosoever is planning to study paper-1 please get a any UGC NET paper-1 book it will not cost you not more than 300/- or check online lectures on YouTube but do not make poor investment in eduncle.com.

priyanshis
5/5/16

Hi, I have visited Eduncle website and social fan pages and from there I can reckon that they are well updated with educational content and current affairs. I have heard about their free LMS where students can learn freely in digital format.
Currently I have not used their platform but I am sure it will be a good experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Eduncle staff and other customers.

Eduncle?