Review of EDUmobile.org

EDUmobile.org reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India

joshuam77
2/7/16

It's been 7 months and I haven't received the course material at all.Once they get your money - they will never bother to respond!

Tip for consumers: Stay Away, you have been warned!

deepaka4
7/16/15

I ordered iOS Swift programming book on July 2014, i have not received my book till July 2015. I sent multiple emails but no reply. I am very much sure EDUmobile is a fraud site and only created to earn money without any service. Please don't pay them.

neetr
2/17/15

Hi,
I purchased the Android Kitkat course. I received only Unit 1 and no further course details. The course is definitely a rip off and NO BODY responds to any queries. I have sent 3-4 emails and created support tickets, but no one has responded. The phone numbers mentioned on the website also dont work. Please DO NOT PURCHASE anything from EDUMOBILE.ORG.

Thanks

tammyc23
2/8/15

I bought the kit kat class. I was able to download the first two. All of the others take me to a page with XML that says the objects on that page are not longer available. I have been emailing them for two weeks with no response. I have also opened two tickets on their support page, same, no response. I would advise you to spend your money at lynda.com, which has far better quality anyway, or just buy a book.

jackm100
1/29/15

I paid for two Android courses this morning and they had all day to get the content to me.
I received one unit out of 4...25% of what I paid for.
The second course I have not received anything!

I do not recommend this to anyone and would recommend you go somewhere else if you want training. These guys are just taking your money and give nothing in return!!!

alisonl3
1/21/14

Ordered this course and have not received anything even after numerous attempts to contact the seller. I now am disputing the charge. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

josefinac
10/5/13

For me this course is a waste of time.Nobody answer your emails and only trying to sell you new trainings. Don't pay any money to these guys.

nickv2
2/29/12

I am currently enrolled in this course and only enrolled because the main site has stated that they offer remote mac access. Unfortunately, I have been E-mailing the instructor/creator/scammer for almost two weeks now with no reply on how to access this feature.

stevene6
1/11/11

The Android Programming Course from EDUmobile is well organized and takes developers through important aspects of developing Android applications. Any questions I had were quickly answered so support was always there when I needed help. The videos were a clear guide to how to write the applications, and what results to expect.

tzachid
12/27/10

I really enjoyed this online course and managed to developed one of the apps I needed from the 3rd session. the combination of video training along with the learning material and exercises, were very interesting and effective. The samples were very helpful and effective to understand the topics of each session.

I already recommended that training to my friends!

christinac6
10/30/10

This course is a rip off and a waste of money. The presenter mumbles throughout the video and it appears he is more talking to himself than presenting a class. The course material is hard to follow, with no page numbering and is all over the place. There is no contact from your so called "personal tutor", replies to questions in the forums are few and far between.

There is a 30 day guarantee, to which they completely IGNORE when requested to refund and un enrol a student from the course.

I researched this course via google before enrolling and found no negative feedback so now I am out of pocket, with no results I feel it necessary to inform anyone who might be considering doing this course of the issues therein. Don't do it - don't waste your money or time.

Questions? Get answers from the EDUmobile.org staff and other customers.

EDUmobile.org?