Review of Ecpss

Shanghai, CN
89610614@qq.com

antt1
11/9/14

I buy a jaccket in a web call www.uknorthfacesale.info and i pay 100 euros via ecpss but it never arrives to my home.¡¡¡ god $#*! ecpps¡¡¡

keenc
10/28/14

I just bought online, when I came to check out they ask me about my info details but not my bank account. They had confirmed my order and it said I pay via ECPSS Payment Gateway. I don't have any idea about this and I don't know what should I do. I'm afraid that they took my money from my account. Any suggestion? Please help...

fchinad
5/4/14

dont buy anything from this site I was fooled though it was puma retailer entered my card number through the ecpss read online then had to close my card.

dennisd22
7/22/13

I don't understand...ECPSS is a third party billing processor..it has nothing to do with the websites that you all got scammed....

ECPSS like any other company is accepting new customers like any other company, new customers that want to be able to accept payments online for the products they are selling...

ECPSS customer's are scammers, not ECPSS as a company right? I mean you as a customer who paid for a LV wallet, and never received it, why are you blaming ECPSS? if you request for a refund with your bank, your bank is going to take a refund from ECPSS, not from the site owner.

All billing processor's keep the funds available for possible ChargeBacks for 6 months so you can take your money back...

I more interested if a there is a merchant here, that got scammed by ECPSS...I mean if they stopped responded at emails or if they closed the merchant account for no reason, or if they ran away with your money...

I don't know ECPSS, I am trying to figure out if it's worth using for my website...the fact that http://www.louisvuitton-shop-online.com scammed you or some other website,does not necessarily make this a scam also...

If someone can let me know...Thanks

ashleer1
6/7/13

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SITE. as soon as i loged into their site i got all this spam in my junk of scam heaps of them then the next sign was when i went to purchase it has ecpss payment gateway i new nothing about this ecpss so i put my credit card details in!! as i have a debt plus card and im poor i didint have the correct amount in my account lol thank god the message on my account on this site was processing may payment for agaes i was getting abit concerned then looked up the name ecpss and read all this bad stuff so canceld my card stright away! also they were emailing me asking when do i want to make payment ect.

glasera
11/17/12

I too got screwed by a site that uses this payment gateway,but when I made the payment there wasn't specified such a thing...that they use a ECPSS payment gateway....and then on the site where I placed my order at the end of the page there was : ECPSS payment gateway

aaronc8
9/20/12

Thanks all for your review. kept me from making a bad decision. Be aware that when buy on-line when your at the check-out page where you enter CC info before you do click the security seal that say this is a trusted site and if the company name that is certified on the seal is different then website you buying from its a scam to steal your money! Example I was buying shoes from nikeairmaxshoes-factory.com and ecpss.com was the name certified when you click the sercurity seal.

elizabethf7
5/24/12

I purchase a pair of Christian Louboutins from christianlouboutinshoeshop.com that uses this ECPSS site. The shoes arrives yesterday, but they are counterfit, duh! I've been e-mailing back and forth before the shoes even arrived asking if they were authentic and was assured they are. then I got smart and contacted Louboutin and they said that all of their shoes are made in Italy. I quoted to the customer service girl, "Betty" and copy/cut/pasted the response from Louboutin. She said that I would be a refund minus 10% poundage, whatever that is and that ECPSS is a reputable site who would do the refund. I'm afraid I'll never get my money back. I feel like such an idiot!

yani5
5/13/12

Hey guys,

I found myself in the quiet same situation. I ordered a pair of nike frees on this site.

They also use ecpss payment gateway. I don't deal often with online banking so I didnt thought it to be suspicious. After the payment was fullfilled, i doubted of this website, and now as I look it up in the internet, i found it was fraudulent. I already got ansered by mail that they did earn the moeny, but there has nothing been taken from my credit card yet. Can you please help me what to do ?

sharone6
4/15/12

I have also been conned!

Never use http://www.montblancpen-uk.com

aa144
1/27/12

Chinese scam gateway processor. Affiliated with Chinese knock off scam sites including, radii24.us which uses a Chino Ca address and disconnected phone number on their web site to make you think you are dealing with US manufacturer. Got me for $69, which I am challenging with my bank. Never got product. Probably wouldn't want it if I did.

cb23
12/8/11

This site uses ecpss.com

Stay away

nancyl13
12/3/11

I wish I had read this site before I ordered a coat from shopstylespyderjackets.com. It fits everyone's description exactly. I should've known better when my invoice number was 30 from a "company that sells many thousands of coats worldwide." The website was poorly designed but the "deal" seemed so good on a Peuterey coat that I fell for it. I canceled my credit card and will be issued a new one. I also ordered from another site which uses similar tacticsselling designer coats for a low cost using PayPal. Never got anything delivered but PayPal will back me up. So, someone is still out money because of scammers. I can't believe I fell for it. Buyer Beware. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

harrietr
11/30/11

They billed me twice!!!

tomt17
11/4/11

My daughter found what she thought was a good deal on a North Face jacket. We went to http://www.northsfacejackets.com and we placed an order. This was about 23:30 last night. Soon we felt uncomfortable and I began Googleing northsfacejackets.com (notice the spelling), and ECPSS Payment Gateway which were both widely reported as scams. I was also suspicious when the order number came through as a number <20.

When I tried to find a way to contact them, there was only a web form and not a way to cancel an order. I did fill out the web form with my order confirmation and asked them to cancel the order immediately. So far I have heard nothing from them. I wound up calling my bank and having my CC killed. I will have to wait around to receive a new one in the mail. At least there were not charges that went through. I went back into the site which required login and the order status still says pending.

kathyh11
10/11/11

DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM: www.coachoutlet-sale.org. They use the Ecpss Payment Gateway and it is BOGUS!!!!. Just got off the phone with credit card company and they are disputing charges. They charged the amount to my card, but I never received the items!!!! BEWARE!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!

benk2
6/14/11

I had the misfortune of dealing with a company that used this as their payment gateway. I only wish i had seen these reviews first.

Needless to say i was ripped of, no goods were sent yet they took £158. Not happy at all. Now seeking a reclaim via my bank.

Do not buy anything that uses ECPSS payment gateways, they are fraudsters and thieves only interested in stealing your money, AVOID!

donm7
12/28/10

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

i recently purchased a coach bag from a website that looked identical to coach! the prices were the same and everything. as soon as i bought it the website was no longer found but these stupid chinese people kept sending me an email talking about how the snow was causing a delay for the package. 30 days later i still do not have my item and they still keep saying its because of snow. but i still can not find the website online it was called us-fashioncoach.com. everytime i click on it it goes to ecoach.com. they scammed me out of my money but i have filed a claim and my bank is going to put it back, but this still does not stop them from scamming others. PLEASE DO NOT US ANYTHING THAT IS COMING FROM ECPSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claired1
12/24/10

Do not trust ECPSS!!!! It is a scam. You will not be able to cancel the transaction once it has been made, the third party-located in china-will be able to get your money, and there is nothing you can do about it. Please be cautious and check that a site is legitimate before making a purchase. Lets not let them get any more money!!!

alainas
12/21/10

Godloveuggs.com is affiliated with this payment plan. I got screwed out of $331 bucks. I've seen tons of websites I figured were scams so I just avoided them to be safe. So it threw me off how genuine this site appeared. When I went back and saw that they used this 'payment method,' I looked it up and this site was the first to pop up on google. I would also like to add a few other websites I have reason to believe are sister sites: uggsonline.com, usauggsale.com, gstarugg.com, and supersuprashoes.com. I have not personally ordered from these websites, but they are very similar to the one I did order from (godloveugg.com.) Fortunately, I discovered this website and had the bank dispute it early just minutes after my purchase. These scammers really piss me off and I hope we can find a way to spot and avoid them indefinitely in the near future!

deborahw4
12/13/10

This is a dodgy company! the police and custom's are very aware and trying to stop them. They set up a number of sites that only last for a few days. The banks are also aware as so many customers are being duped by them! DO NOT USE THEM!... I was on a site that was so good I honestly thought I was on an apple site! they took my sons Xmas money -scum! ............. had to close down my account which has also been a total pain... Be aware!

benz
11/22/10

many fraudulent sites use ECPSS as payment gateway to process payments. visamasterpay.com is one of ECPSS partner. ecpss.com works for scammer to collect money. STAY AWAY from outlets-coachoutlet.com, visamasterpay.com, www.worldtopay.com all are scammers. these scammers many change their web sites or domain name. But if you see ECPSS, BE AWARE. don't buy anything from them.

davidc21
8/25/10

www.ralphlauren-shop.com uses ECPSS! BEWEAR all users

tracyl1
7/16/10

ecpss.com is an afiliated site with this rip off company selling exercise videos for P90X. They are scammers!! They take your money and run. Beware if you are purchasing any P90X videos that are cheap. This web site -email address -support@p90xmart.com is a company based in China. Buyer Beware!!!!!! Once they have your money there is no way to contact them. They look legit. They even have reply links and email, but good luck. the links are broken and you can't reply to the emails. The phone numbers are bogus too.

emmab3
7/15/10

Thankyou all for your reviews! I almost bought some jewelry from a site called: http://www.wholesalejewelry365.com/ --i got to the payment page and noticed that the payment was through ecpss.com i'd never heard of the company before, so a quickly decided to google it. Your reviews saved me an awful lot of money and stress and I thankyou again for your input. I HAD A FUNNY FEELING THAT THIS SITE WAS DOGDY, but i'm not sure why I decided to look it up.
I hope everyone else who encounters this company decides to be cautious and look it up first.

I purchased something recently but it did not arrive, if this is a bogus company, I can put it down to bad experience and lose the money for goods purchased, but how do I prevent them from taking any more payments from my account???

By sam j.
Questions? Get answers from the Ecpss staff and other customers.

Ecpss?