Ecowellness.me

Ecowellness.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ecowellness.me ranks 85th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Ecowellness.me?

“Eco Wellness Sanctuary”

Eco W.
4/24/19

Welcome to the Eco Wellness Sanctuary. We reside at the vast and newer, modern botanical-themed suburbs and bring you nature's most potent ingredients to the health and wellbeing of our guests. Our exclusive range of Massage therapies, FIR sauna therapies and spa products not only reenergizes and rejuvenates your skin, but also brings wellbeing to your mind the soul. Unwind, rejuvenate, relax and heal. Come join us and experience paradise right here in Klang.

ecow2
April 24th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
Welcome to the Eco Wellness Sanctuary. We reside at the vast and newer, modern botanical-themed suburbs and bring you nature’s most potent ingredients to the health and wellbeing of our guests. Our exclusive range of Massage therapies, FIR sauna therapies and spa products not only reenergizes and rejuvenates your skin, but also brings wellbeing to your mind the soul. Unwind, rejuvenate, relax and heal. Come join us and experience paradise right here in Klang.

Questions? Get answers from the Ecowellness.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ecowellness.me?

Have a question about Ecowellness.me?