Ecoharmony

Ecoharmony has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ecoharmony also ranks 4th among Auto Other sites.

How would you rate Ecoharmony?

“Delivery on time”

Thierry G.
4/24/19

Can't give any advice about the product yet - not installed. The customer service listened and answered quickly my questions about technical items. User's/installation guise available online seems clear. Delivery delay duly respected. I'm satisfied.

“Not delivered - no contact after email”

Piotr A.
12/15/18

The purchased item (26.11.20118) has not been delivered - no contact with the seller (two emails sent with no replay!)

guillermob21
April 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
The product came without specs datasheet.
I'm still waiting the invoice in despite I requested by mail.
Everything else was fine as expected.
ecoharmonyt
EcoHarmony T. – Ecoharmony Rep
Many thanks for your review Guillermo!
I have requested the invoice from our accounts department, and hope this will find you shortly.
For support on selecting and configuring the EPC, the information can be found on our website under the product listing: https://ecoharmony.co.uk/collections/build-your-own-evcp/products/tethered-evse-kit-epc-and-cable

If you have any questions, please do get in touch!

Many thanks,
The EcoHarmony Team

Questions? Get answers from the Ecoharmony staff and other customers.

ecoHarmony is an online shop offering an exciting range of cleverly designed ecological products for environmentally conscious people and organisations.

ecoharmonyt
EcoHarmony T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ecoharmony?

Have a question about Ecoharmony?