Review of Ecoharmony

Tel: 0981744033
team@ecoharmony.co.uk

thierryg7
4/24/19

Can't give any advice about the product yet - not installed.

The customer service listened and answered quickly my questions about technical items.

User's/installation guise available online seems clear.

Delivery delay duly respected.

I'm satisfied.

pedrod32
4/11/19

Todo perfecto y rapido. Excelente comuniacación.
El equipo esta funcionando a la perfección.
Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

guillermob21
4/10/19

The product came without specs datasheet.
I'm still waiting the invoice in despite I requested by mail.
Everything else was fine as expected.

Response from EcoHarmony T., Ecoharmony Representative
Many thanks for your review Guillermo!
I have requested the invoice from our accounts department, and hope this will find you shortly.
For support on selecting and configuring the EPC, the information can be found on our website under the product listing: https://ecoharmony.co.uk/collections/build-your-own-evcp/products/tethered-evse-kit-epc-and-cable

If you have any questions, please do get in touch!

Many thanks,
The EcoHarmony Team
kershaws
4/8/19

Having bought a new electric vehicle I had to change my tethered cable from a Type 1 to Type 2. Ecoharmony's website was very easy to use, I placed my order and the correct cable was delivered within a few days. Very efficient - thanks!

crnicr
4/7/19

I had very well experience by order and deliveries of that order. Package was very strong and courier inform me when he delivery parcel.

monteiroj1
4/1/19

Very good relationship between client and supplier, product very good, great techinical support, good deals

robertob60
3/13/19

This is the perfect commuter to communicate with your EV, easy to install and with a reasonable price.

quesadar
3/12/19

A great product and a great customer service. The answers to the consultations have been immediate.
The device works perfectly and the shipment was fast.

pawels79
3/12/19

The product meets expectations The seller is very helpful. Nice contact and shopping at the best level.

monteiroj
3/12/19

It's always a great pleasure work and deal with Ecoharmony, the aftersales is very professional and always ready to help in any question, many thanks

martinezm
3/12/19

I had no problems, item was configured and they also send me a resistor to have the right output amps

guichardo
3/12/19

The Type-2 tethered cable is now in place to charge my Zoé & eNiro ! Good support, quick shipment to France, very positive experience

secoo
3/12/19

Fast and easy. Great EV products! I will repeat. Custom free, a few days to Spain. Also Viridian is a great and affordable product. Currently charging a Tesla Model 3 with it every night.

stephaneh5
12/21/18

Commande reçue en France, matériel correspondant à celle ci dans un délai d'une semaine.
Je conserve ce site dans mes favoris.

piotra5
12/15/18

The purchased item (26.11.20118) has not been delivered - no contact with the seller (two emails sent with no replay !)

Response from EcoHarmony T., Ecoharmony Representative
Hi Piotr,
Many thanks for your review.
We have not received any emails associated with the order you placed in November 2018, and from our records it appear the item was delivered. If the postal service delayed the delivery we can only apologise for this. As you have ordered from us since November 2018, I believe you are satisfied with both our service and our products. If you were to have any future enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks,
The Team at EcoHarmony
chrisb1013
12/1/18

Have bought a couple of items now from Ecoharmony, charge lead and EPC controller and also requested some technical help.
The products are top notch and technical help was fast and very friendly. They are certainly my first port of call for EV charger accessories.

davidm1712
12/1/18

Simple but effective product at a good price with prompt delivery. Cost less than other similar products but seemed to me better designed as the socket is angled downwards. No complaints.

chrish827
12/1/18

Ordered type 2 angled holster as the on fitted by charger installer was horizontal and plug stuck out
Excellent product and great communication

alexandrep18
10/23/18

Good communication and fast delivery
Good quality product need some time for long term evaluation
So far so good

carlosc197
10/23/18

Muy contento con el pedido, con los artículos y en especial con la gran atención al cliente. 100% recomendable!!

rosas36
9/16/18

Producto excelente y respuesta inmediata a una pregunta sobre un problema en el envio( no siendo Ecoharmony responsable si no correos ES)

El equipo fue instalado y esta funcionando bien

pedror66
9/12/18

Envío rápido, descripción correcta y una vez montado funciona a la perfección. Espero que con el tiempo no haya problemas.

damianh30
9/11/18

Genial espero que el producto adquirido me sirva para su propósito aunque creo que lo sirve para enchufe

sebastienb8
9/11/18

J'ai commandé et reçu le matériel pour fabriquer un chargeur pour ma ZOE il fonctionne très bien
J'en ai commandé un deuxième en triphasée pour la maison de campagne
Merci

darkoa1
7/19/18

There are no issues.

It was a very smooth transaction, and it was a real pleasure to deal with the company.

D

Questions? Get answers from the Ecoharmony staff and other customers.

Ecoharmony?