Review of Ecarter

Ecarter reviews

salb25
4/10/18

I ordered a belt on Ecarter from Muhammad Asif over a month ago, still no belt, still no refund, but lots of empty promises. Very disappointing. Definitely a rip off!

sreeh1
5/9/16

Hello VVVVVVV

I will like to apologise for the delay. We are having some issues about orders, mostly the Nikon D750. Few of our clients that placed their order came back with their delayed payments. Mr. Harsha, what we will do for you is if you can buy another extra Nikon D750 for the rate of $1000USD which we will be willing to offer you at that price, we will ship out 2 units of the Nikon D750 to your address immediately.

Also the payment won't be via Paypal cause most delays are from Paypal. It takes 3 working days for it to be transfer from Paypal to our Bank and company rules are payment must be confirmed before shipment. So we recommend you using Western Union Transfer.

So let me know if you can do it so we can arrange a new invoice for you and I promise there won't be any delays.

Regards.
ShureElectronics

leonk12
6/24/13

Horrible site would never use it again. International sellers from Hong Kong & China you cannot get a refund or return the items for any reason buy at your own risk. I bought an item using pay - pal notice the small print after not compatible with my device so I sent e-mail only way to contact seller " stop transaction please" Seller refused said sending updates ? never came .. asked for refund seller sent nonsense e-mails and then stop responding. Good luck ecrater.com No supervision by the BBB Better Business Bureau. BUY OFF THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Questions? Get answers from the Ecarter staff and other customers.

Ecarter?