Review of Ebooksnow.org

Ebooksnow.org reviews

victoriam250
4/19/19
I would recommend this site for ordering ebooks. The customer service was great. They responded to my concern in a timely fashion and solved my problem.
leannj8
2/28/19
I went to eBooksnow.org to find two books. I could only find the one I was looking for so proceeded to purchase. I could not get the book to download so I reached out to customer service. They responded to my email within minutes and they ended up sending me the PDF link and a free download for my trouble. Get this, the free book they sent me was the exact other book I was searching for but couldn't find on their website. How cool is that? All resolved in under 10 minutes.
rhondah130
2/26/19
Good download but took a while to get link . I took one star away
because their turn around was 2 hrs.
aitanac1
2/17/19
I bought Educated for $4.99 and worked great on my ebook iPad. It took a while to load so don't worry if you get scared at first. This book sells for $12.99 so I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
tonyd192
1/1/19
Found my new favorite ebooks site. Purchased two collections of ebooks from ebooksnow.org it was a quick purchase and I downloaded my ebooks onto my ipad in just a couple minutes.
timothym222
12/8/18
I found them on Google and stumbled upon their collections categories and I have to say they have some of the best series for awesome prices a win win. I'm stoked
crish11
11/14/18
Read the fine print - even if you don't download the book ordered by mistake they won't cancel the order or issue a refund.
sharonc335
6/30/18
First impressions are everything for me, especially for a website I have never been to before. This was my first purchase from them and had a question so I sent them a message through the contact form, they literally answered me back in 1 minute flat (not kidding). I highly recommend this site as they have all of the newer titles that I was looking for and better prices than the bigger sites have on pretty much every thing,

They sell ebooks and audiobooks it doesnt look like they sell physical books

By Tony D.

I emailed them and got a reply in about 1 minute flat I dont know how the hechck theydid that but I was impressed.

By Timothy M.

Questions? Get answers from the Ebooksnow.org staff and other customers.

Ebooksnow.org?