This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ebooksnow.org

Ebooksnow.org has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ebooksnow.org also ranks 59th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate Ebooksnow.org?

“Quick download able to read immediately super impressed”

Roberto G.
1/13/20

Needed to read a chapter for this weeks review for stats class and found the textbook online on a few websites was worried at first because I never used ebooks now but everything went through really simple, paid and downloaded my ebook in seconds had it on my phone and laptop so anyone reading this worried this site works perfect with no issues.

“Fucking Garbage”

Sonny W.
4/14/20

I paid for a PDF ebook, 18 dollars. Pretty cheap. Stewart's Calculus 8th Ed. Chapters and sections were all out of order, problems were tne same as the real book or anything. No refunds. Absolute garbage. $#*! this company.

robertog65
eddiek30
January 14th, 2020
I got $55 off with this website. Bought it and then downloaded it. Works like a charm. Will be updated if my card starts being used without me noticing haha.
sonnyw8
April 14th, 2020
freds340
January 13th, 2020
I requested for a refund on two duplicate orders I erroneously placed. I ordered Evolve Resources for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 7th Edition. I had downloaded the first one but not the second one, so I requested for a refund. They don't have a customer service number, but a messaging system. I thought they may not respond to my request. I was hoping that they get back to me within a 72hrs, if they ever will. I was surprised to see a message granting my request. This is a genuine company. Thanks
caseym103
January 13th, 2020
Found my biology ebook through google and bought through ebooksnow.org with no issues or problems at all. After checkout I was able to download my textbook instantly in a matter of seconds. I have my textbook on both my phone and also opens up on my laptop with no issues and is good quality. Thanks.
aitanac1
February 17th, 2019
I bought Educated for $4.99 and worked great on my ebook iPad. It took a while to load so don't worry if you get scared at first. This book sells for $12.99 so I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
victoriam250
April 19th, 2019
I would recommend this site for ordering ebooks. The customer service was great. They responded to my concern in a timely fashion and solved my problem.
rhondah130
February 26th, 2019
Good download but took a while to get link. I took one star away
Because their turn around was 2 hrs.
crish11
November 14th, 2018
Read the fine print - even if you don't download the book ordered by mistake they won't cancel the order or issue a refund.
leannj8
February 28th, 2019
I went to eBooksnow.org to find two books. I could only find the one I was looking for so proceeded to purchase. I could not get the book to download so I reached out to customer service. They responded to my email within minutes and they ended up sending me the PDF link and a free download for my trouble. Get this, the free book they sent me was the exact other book I was searching for but couldn't find on their website. How cool is that? All resolved in under 10 minutes.
sharonc335
June 30th, 2018
First impressions are everything for me, especially for a website I have never been to before. This was my first purchase from them and had a question so I sent them a message through the contact form, they literally answered me back in 1 minute flat (not kidding). I highly recommend this site as they have all of the newer titles that I was looking for and better prices than the bigger sites have on pretty much every thing,
tonyd192
January 1st, 2019
Found my new favorite ebooks site. Purchased two collections of ebooks from ebooksnow.org it was a quick purchase and I downloaded my ebooks onto my ipad in just a couple minutes.
timothym222
December 8th, 2018
I found them on Google and stumbled upon their collections categories and I have to say they have some of the best series for awesome prices a win win. I'm stoked

They sell ebooks and audiobooks it doesnt look like they sell physical books

By Tony D.