Review of eBid

Miami, FL 33179-3899, United Kingdom

3 reviews with 3 stars

sandran58
3/5/18
I opened ebid when ebay was requiring me to edit all my pictures to a larger size, so I edited all my pictures. I then found ebid and loaded all my pictures and auctions there as well.

Good thing I did. Ebay loses pictures after 90 days if an item isn't relisted. Ebay raised their listing prices at that time with no free listings anymore. So when you have 5000 items there is a good chance you are going to lose a lot of pictures. Ebid doesn't so at least I have a great storage system for all my pictures with an easy way to find the exact picture by searching for my listing.

Plus I get a couple sales here and there.

Not bad. Still haven't gotten the free tshirt (not that I really care but this is THEIR advertisement that I would be wearing anyways)
carolinej40
12/30/17
I have been selling and buying on http://uk.ebid.net/ for 7 years and find it very good and easy to use. Its much smaller than eBay.
johng62
5/4/12
Despite the problems I note here, I continue to maintain a quality store on eBid.net and remain hopeful for the future. eBid is great in all ways but one - NO SALES! And, if there are no sales then all the other aspects of their service are moot. I am able to sell these items on feeBay without a problem, but all I get are lookers on eBid, and not that many, really. Not even one sale, or question or offer in 4 months, and I offer most items worldwide!!! eBid refuses to advertise, so the future prospects are just as bleak. It's a real shame for those of us trying to exit feeBay. feeBay execs must be laughing!

For sellers eBid is a close second to feeBay when it comes to their site sophistication. Listing is a breeze and their search system works nicely. I'll keep praying for better customer traffic.

I really fed up with eBay, they are not supporting sellers at all, they arr closing accounts without explanations, trusting to buyer without any proof end taking piss out of seller. I start looking for other sites. Listed on ebid items lowest prices could find on Internet, reduced up to half of price BUT: no even 1 sale ever made there, No questions from buyers at all.

By Ex E.

There is no 'organization'. Sellers have repeatedly asked for a 'sold' column but have never been granted one as this would show to potential sellers how poor the sales are. They have promised a variations option to list as on eBay. This hasn't happened. The forum cheerleaders come onto the review sites and leave five stars - they were once asked to do this by management after a spate of poor reviews - yet they are complaining about the mess the categories are in. Unless you are selling stamps or postcards, forget it. eBay may have the fees, but they also have the sales.

By christina r.

It was probably a scam to you

By sabita m.

You can contact eBid support by email at support@ebid.net . I don't know whether there is a phone number available.

By Tony F.

go to my ebid. then go to the very bottom of the page and click contact us. on the next page after clicking contact us look at ebid help desk option then open a support ticket.

By Mr W.

I buy from the UK site being Uk based and there are loads of US sellers on their. Whilst some of their products are reasonable the postage is what stops sales. And some items will carry customs duty. I think the Govt of our respected countries are taking the piss. After costs it's not worth bothering to sell anything. esp second hand goods. I buy it brand new I pay V.A.T. all good accept that. So why do you who buys from me the same item second hand have to pay V.A.T. again? and it's not even at a reduced rate. this snowballs to whoever sells that item on. I think the govt's are defrauding us to perfectly hones. It's BS

By Richard F.

Questions? Get answers from the eBid staff and other customers.

5 Photos for eBid