Shopping For Canadians

Shopping For Canadians has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Shopping For Canadians?

“I placed an order worth about $100 three months ago”

S D.
10/22/13

I placed an order worth about $100 three months ago. Weeks passed and all they could tell me was to be patient and that it was taking so long because the product had to come from the States (which completely defeated the purpose of my ordering it from a Canadian site). In other words, they sold me a product they did not have. Two months later they sent me an email thanking me for returning my order and said they had refunded my money. But I hadn't even received it, let alone returned it! I flipped. They told me they couldn't find the package and couldn't get another to replace it because it was out of stock. AND I have yet to actually receive my refund. They told me they refunded it two weeks ago but it never showed up in my account. Last week they said they will look into it and to give them "adequate time" to respond. NOT HAPPY!

sd84
October 22nd, 2013

NOT HAPPY!

Questions? Get answers from the Shopping For Canadians staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shopping For Canadians?

Have a question about Shopping For Canadians?