TAYLOR HAMPTON

TAYLOR HAMPTON has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TAYLOR HAMPTON also ranks 37th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with TAYLOR HAMPTON are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Certain goods I bought broke after 2-months with no way of getting a refund as the seller had simply changed i.d.
  • THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE!
How would you rate TAYLOR HAMPTON?

“5/5”

William M.
2/1/20

Always happy with purchases both with quality and delivery time. Prefer it over amazon and no hassle checking out

“Hausrange Ebay Seller with Ebay Corrupt...”

justice j.
6/19/19

Don't be fooled by Hausrange 100% positive feedback. I knew i was fooled once and writing this for potential buyer out there. I bought an item based on their 100% positive feedback and Uk based.Item did not arrived on estimated date and waited another 2 days but it did not arrive at all. Contact seller and offer to resend i ve refused as this item for birthday present so no point.( it really cause inconvenience as i have to go looking for other item at last minute) They state the reason is because their courier service damaged the item , and also other reason that are not add up the whole story. Please do check on their natural feedback which reviewed on the same courier issues. I've bought my item after reading this feedback(my bad) and they obviously done nothing to prevent this problem from occurring again. For 100% positive feedback seller, this problem should not happen. Another DISTURBING FACT- this seller have a habit of deleting their negative review. I know that because i leave one, and as i check on their page every so often , they did the same with other people who leave negative review and they've done it pretty quickly. Its like they re power seller in ebay and nobody can touch them. If you do buy form them and leave a review- maybe leave neutral instead negative, at least your review wont get deleted. Its an obvious seller that cheat buyer with their corrupt 100% positive feedback

customer service (16) seller (43) item (43) buyer (32) paypal account (3) post office (3) return (13) refund (22)
nk50
April 22nd, 2019
Clothes ridiculously small. Ask you to pay for returns then never refund you. Liars and cheats and time wasters. Avoid.
johnh718
September 10th, 2018
Despite the fact that EBAY were informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is,their customer services decided I was not due a refund, robbed by these scam artists
teds55
September 27th, 2017
IF YOU ARE A BUYER YOU SHOULD BEWARE THE EBAY RESOLUTION CENTRE.

Despite the fact that EBAY where informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is, EBAY DECIDED I AM NOT DUE A REFUND .
triciat1
September 26th, 2017
• Updated review
Update to this review about ebay. I successfully received my full refund from PAYPAL. Ebay sees much less of my money.
MONEY BACK POLICY MISLEADING ON EBAY
July 2nd, 2016
• Previous review
Below you will see my ebay correspondence after purchasing items from a seller. The seller it seems posted a package to the wrong address and had the package returned to him/her. The seller then used this tracking number to inform ebay that he/she did post the item and had a tracking number. When I contacted the courier I was given a reference number for the case showing that the package was returned to the seller and signed as having been received by the seller and not me (the recipient). I provided all of this information to ebay who ruled in favour of the seller, ignored repeatedly the evidence I provided to them, and added insult to injury by removing my negative feedback from the sellers Ebay page. To date I am out of my money , with no product and no access to the money back guarantee EBAY advertises on their site. Further they have even removed the transaction from my account HISTORY. Thank goodness I have screen shots of it. EBAY IS ENABLING BANDITS AND ENGAGING IN UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY TOWARD CUSTOMERS. Below is the most recent correspondence from them:

Not only have you (EBAY):
1. Enabled a thief on your market place by refusing to refund me my money on your money back guarantee policy since I provided proof to you that the seller has the goods in his possession and also refused to refund or reship the goods but you
2. Removed my negative customer feedback without just cause and thus muted me as a customer with the right to give feedback on my experience and further
3. You removed the purchase transaction from my EBAY purchase history located in my 'private ' account

All of the above is tantamount to unlawful and unfair trade practices. As a result I have put my review including all details and copies of ebay documents on a global review page so that the world can see what EBAY.UK 's policy is to customers and EBAYS FALSE ADVERTISING OF THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to lure unsuspecting customers into a feeling of trust.

YOUR RESPONSE TO ME IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND UNLAWFUL!

Previous Message Follows

UPDATE

I tried again to contact ebay to right their wrong via messages from my account page and via telephone - they ran me around from one operator to the next until the final one hung up the phone. It seems to me that ebay's policy is to protect the sellers who bring them business thus the 'money back policy' they advertise is just there to entice customers into a false sense of safety. I told them that I would blog them - it didn't seem to bother them much.

So I took it a step further by putting in a complaint on my PAYPAL and escalated the matter immediately since I had tried communicating with the seller and ebay. The evidence is clear that the ebay seller is a thief and has probably scammed various people with this same tactic. I also learned that a number of them post empty boxes to your home so that they can show a tracking number and delivery + receipt by the customer. Bunch of scam artist they are. Nevertheless my claim with paypal went through and i PROVIDED ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY CASE which was also sent to ebay- who ignored it. PAYPAL RULED IN MY FAVOUR. Will update when I actually receive the funds in my account.

THE EBAY BANDIT listed as living in Blackpool UK - a depressed seaside town - saw this review and attempted to spam my facebook business page with unintelligible and offensive language. Its amazing the extent people will go to steal other people's money. To you BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR - ( and you are lucky I haven't put your real name because I have that too) these are my final words :-

"THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!"
-------------------------

No Subject SR# *******2381

Hello Tricia, Thank you for writing back to eBay Customer Service in relation to the bag (item *******89973) you bought from “burnsfestivalfunfair" . I am sorry to hear that the seller refused to refund you for this transaction though the item was returned back to them. Let me assist you with this. I have thoroughly reviewed all of the details of your case again today but please understand that, as previously explained, we cannot overturn our original decision, and we cannot grant your appeal because seller provided tracking showing that the item was delivered to your address. If you are wondering what your next steps should be in relation to this transaction, please refer to our previous emails on the matter. Remember you are covered with eBay’s Money Back Guarantee programme once you meet our terms and conditions, for more information please see our page below; http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html I understand this isnt the answer you were hoping for but I know Ive explained our decision clearly. I wish you all the best on eBay in the future. Kind regards, Mica D. eBay Customer Service

From:
Sent: 7/11/2016 7:14:25 PM
To:
CC:
Subject: Viewing your eBay seller invoice

Viewing your eBay seller invoice

[THREAD ID: 1-10NCET27]eBay Document ID: *******5001

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognise fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2016 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR on eBAY UK.

Don't depend on Ebay's money back guarantee. Its a scam.

Do not depend on Ebays review policy for sellers - also a scam as sellers can ask to have negative reviews removed and ebay complies.

davidw512
August 9th, 2017
Have deleted my account had a few bad experiences,even delivery is ridiculous and when you ask ebay to get involved they dont want to know,even when i phoned ebay,they said not to use the automated service,ive been with amazon for a while never had an issue with products/sellers and delivery is spot on
alisong32
August 1st, 2017
Obstructive and inpenetrable rules. Restricted my account saying I was trying to sell off ebay when I wasn't (apparently using their own messaging system to answer questions about the item you're selling is against their rules?!) Their 'seller protection' has previously been completely useless and their fees are massively disproportionate to what they're doing. I'm off to Schpock/Gumtree.

Tip for consumers: Don't

jayk82
May 3rd, 2017
1 STAR IS WAYYYY TOO MUCH! THEY ACCUSED ME OF BEING "ABUSIVE" AND "SWEARING" WHEN I SAID "HOW STUPID IS THIS POLICY OF EBAY?"...WITH THE WORD "STUPID" BEING A SWEAR/ABUSIVE?, SPOKE TO THE MANAGER AND HE/SHE SADLY AGREED WITH THE REP. THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE! I HAVE THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT IF ANYBODY INTERESTED! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN EBAYS BEHAVIOR! STAY WELL IN DISTANCE FROM THEM!
roosg1
April 1st, 2017
I'm an ebay seller and have just closed my shop due to constant theft that ebay allows. If you want free stuff shop on ebay, all you need to do is claim you never got your item as most sellers like myself (in order to remain competitive on prices) do not send items with tracking so get your item and then open a case to claim you didn't. Ebay will ask the buyer for a tracking number if they don't provide one you get your money back...easy, shame ebay treat sellers in such a way as without sellers they don't have a business!
nathanw46
June 18th, 2016
This is a warning to all dont use yodle any one els is more reliable a faster this is a con you wont get any item in the time you pay to get it i never have and the company dont care
jevgenijsf
March 21st, 2016
Don't suggest to use their service if you want to sell something. I'm private seller. Have selling lot of stuff. Today i have sold 2 items for same price and i was surprised about fees. I was selling 1 item for 3.00 GBP. So when i sold 2 items i should pay paypal fee and i got from 3.00 GBP only 2.66 GBP. As well i need to pay ebay fee 0.30 GBP. And postage like letter(cheapest option) is 1.00 GBP. So from 6.00 GBP i got only 2.70 GBP. And if i will be self employed person when i should to pay tax so where is a profit. For me it is useless service.
margoc3
April 7th, 2016
the size was misrepresented,diamonds are minuscule, no luster, metal is dark grey with no hallmark.Cant be sized was represented as large
fabbyb
January 6th, 2016
agmplaza - online shop
At the beginning of December I ordered an item - sent an email regarding post and as I didn't receive a quick reply sent money via PayPal to the company's email address. I contacted the company to say I had done so.
During the month I received payment demands for the item. I left a negative review on Ebay which since was removed. Just before Christmas I recalled my money.
What does it take before Ebay removes a vendor who only causes distress (84 complaints in 6 months!
robn13
November 17th, 2015
After carefully following all terms and conditions to qualify for an eBay provided 20% discount promotion, it did not work. I have so far spent 26 days and close to 50 messages trying to get the discount. So say that they are unhelpful and the customer service offered is appalling puts it mildly. Why would you run a business like this?

Tip for consumers: Beware of eBay discount promotions, just like me you may not get it and they will not help!

maureenh8
maureen h.
November 11th, 2015
Most of the sellers are reputable and honest
Be warned if u return an item as it was not as described ebay say they help u, but all they do is send useless emails. PayPal are no better. I have a proof of postage but ebay always sides with the seller. Use amazon far more professional.
junaidm
November 2nd, 2014
I purchased an item from their site - they have 99% money back guarantee where they promise to reverse the transaction if something goes wrong. My item was not sent by the seller , i contacted eBay and asked them to intervene and they said that cant do anything about it. I was asked to directly contact seller and get a refund from him which was never going to happen since it was a dodgy seller. So question is when does eBay come in and intervene ? Probably never ?
peterk44
November 17th, 2013
I use to sell on eBay. However over the last ten years, their costs and fees have gone through the roof. On top of that they charge fees on my own shipping charges, what kind of nonsense is that?
teddyj
January 6th, 2012
was suspended indefinitely due to low buyer satisfaction. The feedback score for this account is 99% positive. That means only 1% of buyers were not satisfied. It is unbelievable that eBay is suspending accounts that have such good feedback. eBay ruins the lives of seller's who depend on the eBay income...seller's who are disabled and unable to go out in the world and pick up a job like normal. It makes me sick how they can do this and be able to sleep at night.
craigw3
March 12th, 2011
What a bunch of scammers, eBay is definitely a con, no seller support no live activity from eBay's support team, lots of fakes and shilling and scammers on eBay plus their FVF is a rip off sell something for £2 and eBay along with PayPal then you'll get about 2p back in your sales. BOYCOT EBAY NOW AND JOIN THE BEST AUCTION SITE EVER CALLED EBID.NET
georginah
October 29th, 2010
Unable to buy Take That tickets this morning websites crashing all over the place....................O but wait can buy them on ebay within an hour of going on sale for double or triple the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's disgusting ticket touts are greedy people and it's about time ebay put some regualtions in place to stop this!!!!
tonyg37
September 7th, 2015
I ordered some health product from ebay UK and it never arrived so I contacted ebay and they said that because I had done the transaction as a guest (not using my ebay account) they, according to their terms and conditions, have no responsibility to make sure that the product is actually real and delivered. They told me to call Paypal even though I do not have a Paypal account and paid for the goods with my credit card!! Unbelievable that ebay can sell you something on their site and then, when the seller cheats you out of 90 pounds they say that they, "have no responsibility". If I did not know better I would think that I am dealing with the Mafia! Of course, Paypal does nothing so basically it appears that ebay conspires with it's sellers to cheat people!! Do not deal with this company!!!
amitk17
September 12th, 2015
PLEASE READ THE BELOW COMPLAINT TO UNDERSTAND HOW EBAY CHEATS AND HARASSES A PARALYZED PERSON INDIA.

EBAY INDIA SPOILS EBAY REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD FOR HARASSING A HANDICAPPED /PARALYZED PERSON BY REJECTING A GENUINE EBAY GUARANTEE CLAIM

INCIDENT-1: Amit Khurana (a consumer) purchased mobile INTEX AQUA PRO 3G FOR Intex Aqua 3G Pro for

COST: Rs. 3,575.00 paid ON 26/08/2015 through mobiwik. (Paisa Pay ID *******0078)

INCIDENT 2: MOBIEL RECEIVED ON 29th August 2015 and same day the eBay guarantee claim was opened as the brand new mobile was found defective and not working properly.

Incident 3: eBay declined the claim saying that product is under warranty from manufacturer (intex) and consumer should follow up directly with manufacturer.

Incident 4: AMIT KHURANA (CONSUEMR ) CALLS EBAY AND reports that he is not well and handicapped and paralyzed since last 3 years and cannot follow up with manufacturer and go to service station.

Incident 5) eBay customer acre refuses any help.

EBay notification present on website :
Replacement and refund for this product is covered through

EBay guarantee details:
Claim ID: 1217203
Paisa Pay ID: *******0078
Item number: *******91525

Resolution: REFUND REQUIRED..

Request from Customer:
To the Authority reading this email,
EBay ahs cheated customer named amit khurana in this case by sending him a defective INTEX pro mobile, and also not respecting his refund request despite his request that he is handicapped and is not in a state to follow up with manufacturer.

Under eBay guarantee, eBay should collect back the mobile and refund the money to customer who needs help and is handicapped.

ON HUMAN GROUND AS eBay is not supporting this concern; eBay should be punished and penalized for this action heavily under law from GOVT OF INDIA TO set an example for
- Penalizing eBay for cheating with customer
- Penalizing eBay for harassing handicapped/paralyzed person.

EBay registered office:

Maharashtra(India)
steveo31
January 11th, 2016
After receiving this today:

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service. To serve you in the best possible way, we would like to speak to you on the phone. Here's how to get help:
1. Click the "Customer Support" link at the top right of most eBay pages.
2. Click the "Contact eBay" tab and sign in.
3. Select the topic that fits your question or concern. If your issue is not resolved with the information provided, please click the "Call us" link. You'll see a phone number and a PIN to use. The PIN expires within 15 minutes, so if you're not able to call us within that timeframe, please click the "Call us" link again for a new PIN.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Ive just had yet another conversation with an Ebay person in Manilla I believe. Who tells me that my issues have nothing more to do with them. As the sellar hasnt responded to me for over a month I assume Ebays policy is to let poor service or??? prosper. Ebay wont tell me whether the sellar claims he hasnt received them although Ebay keep claiming that I havent got the proof of sending that are right in front of me at the moment. If they could tell me whether the guy is saying he hasnt got them then obviously the post office could do something. If they told me that he has them then Id need to take a different course, all I get from Ebay is the suggestion that I havent returned them. Whenever I say to Ebay I do have proof they just ignore me.

ORDER DATE
08 Aug, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£235.00
£4.50

postage
Order TOP SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER DATER FULL S.STEEL GOLD PLATED WRIST WATCH
View similar items

( *******18562 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£235.00

On the 8th of August 2015 I purchased an Omega Gold Plated Seamaster watch from top-watch4U. The guy said it needed a new part, so I was prepared to wait but I didnt receive it until December 2015 and it wasnt working so I returned it and made a complaint to Ebay. Ebay say that because over 30 days had passed it has no responsibility for my complaint etc. I wonder whether the sellar TopWatch4U knew that if he sent it sfter 30 days Id have no cover.

As I was purchasing that watch I saw the watch below and thought Id like that so I purchased it:

ORDER DATE
11 Aug, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£265.00
+ £4.50
postage
Order TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK!
View similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by top-watch4u

TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK!
( *******29354 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£265.00
Item TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK! Orders *******29354-*******312010

but after a week it stopped working so I got in touch with the sellar, who asked me to return it, which i did in September. I have still not received it back. I complained to Ebay, who once again said because the 30 days have gone, its nothing to do with them.

The sellar Top-watch4U or Georgios Papadopoulous of Guildford Surrey sent me these messages, (in reverse time order):

Dont worry about it, i will sort it out, trust me. Have a good weekend, regards Georgios

YOU:

Have you any idea of what EBay is doing! They sent me an email yesterday saying that you had asked them to intervene and they had resolved the issue in your favour. I sent them a blunt reply!
top-watch4u:

Hi Steve, i am still repairing them, nearly done, will let you know soon, thanks and have a good weekend. Regards Georgios
YOU:

Gi Giorgios
Any news on the watches?

Best wishes

Steve
top-watch4u:

Hi Steve, please send it to
Georgios Papadopoulos, 85 Northway, Gu2 9SG, Guildford, Surrey, i will try and repair it for you. I am still waiting for Omega to send me the capacitor, unfortunately it has to come all the way from Switzerland
I will keep you informed, have a good week, regards

Ebay cant find these emails, although I have just copied them from my messages. Ebay seems to suggest to me that I havent sent them, although Ive receipts from the Post Office and the messages above suggests that the sellar has received the first one that I sent back and still had the one that I didnt receive until December.
chrisd168
March 28th, 2016
I have been selling on ebay for over 5years. At first all was well....we use it to fundraise for animal rescue centres. However, over the past 18mths it has deteriorated substantially. Firstly 'stealing' 10% on postage costs (still arguing that one with trading standards), then, no longer is 100% feedback enough....they moved the goalposts so that despatch times, communications with sellers etc., were all included in the childish 'seller dashboard'....now they have moved the goalposts yet again...to penalise any sellers who cannot fulfill an order. Recently we had 3 items which sold...but we could not locate them. I issued immediate refunds, explained the situation and all 3 buyers said they still wanted to purchase if we located the item. Within a week I found 2 items, relisted....messaged the original buyers...who both purchased. We still have 1 item we cannot find. However, all three items are now counted down in 'seller dashboard' and as a result we are deemed 'below standard'...thus not being able to take advantage of free listings...which are crucial for fundraising. As I write this, I am speaking to ebay tomorrow, but will close our account and our paypal account if ebay do not see sense. I appreciate that ebay is not a charity...but they are now bordering on 'ultra greedy'...plus, many of the sellers, although supposedly selling from the UK are actually selling and despatching their goods from China. We will not sell, nor purchase from China as their human and animal welfare issues are abysmal. Selling on ebay is becoming more and more tedious and takes me back to my 'homework' days....but, sadly, I am too long in the tooth to be dictated to by 'tutors' who have absolutely no idea what they are doing. We will lose a lot of funding if we do not sell on ebay....but we will all have more time to maybe do the things that can be more important...like enjoying spare time instead of being at the beck and call of ebay, buyers, answering questions, keeping buyers happy...whilst 'toeing the line' with the growing ebay dictatorship!
robertw245
April 4th, 2016
my first experience with ebay is terrible!
I bought a set of books and it shows this is a set of physical book in title, item details, item specifics that this is a set of 6 physical hardcovered books. they even list the size of the box and the weight of the books. but outside of all those description, the seller write down something to mention that this is ebooks. if the customer did not notice these two line at the end of the book listing page. you will get no refund as the seller will mark it as shipped immediately after you made the order and ebay refuse to refund it.

the seller told me that within 2 dozon of the buyer, two of us did not notice it is ebook. that is a big percentage. I asked the seller why not mention it is an ebook in the title, or details of items or item spefics. the seller refuse to do that.
ebay even remove the bad review of this seller to fool more customer again. it is still show 100% satisfied of this seller! ebay is helping the seller to fool the customers!
This is my first and last experience to buy stuff on ebay! NEVER AGAIN!
exe14
August 20th, 2016
My account was closed after I sold PRADA purse with authentication card but buyer requested a return saying it is not authentic.I offered a return under a reason "changed my mind" but buyer did not wanted to pay return postage and contacted to eBay.Ebay closed the case "not authentic" and sent a decision only under "not as described" (all 12 pictures presented with a full description of the item), but what is important- here was no such case open at all, but a decision came only on never existed case!!!! By eBay rules a buyer can not open a second case for the same item but eBay did: they sent a refund and closed my seller's account- my account is restricted to sell !! Nightmare: this decision is final,could not be appealed. At any cases eBay is ignoring all seller's comments, otherwise he is loosing his voice at all!!!!!
eBay is perfect for a buyer, specialy for an unhonest one: whatever he say- eBay takes it as a truth, without any proov. All cases goes to favour of a buyer! EXCELENT TO BUY, GET ITEMS AND MONEY BACK: SHOPPING FOR FREE! All you need is money to pay, but after the item arrives- claim a return under reason of " NOT AS DESCRIBED"- do not worry about proving anything- you will get the refund and often keep the item!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: N/A

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TAYLOR HAMPTON?

Have a question about TAYLOR HAMPTON?