Review of TAYLOR HAMPTON

Tel: +1 208-203-9666

34 reviews with 1 star

justicej5
6/19/19

Don't be fooled by Hausrange 100% positive feedback. I knew i was fooled once and writing this for potential buyer out there.
I bought an item based on their 100% positive feedback and Uk based.Item did not arrived on estimated date and waited another 2 days but it did not arrive at all.
Contact seller and offer to resend i ve refused as this item for birthday present so no point.( it really cause inconvenience as i have to go looking for other item at last minute)

They state the reason is because their courier service damaged the item , and also other reason that are not add up the whole story.
Please do check on their natural feedback which reviewed on the same courier issues.
I've bought my item after reading this feedback(my bad) and they obviously done nothing to prevent this problem from occurring again.
For 100% positive feedback seller, this problem should not happen.

Another DISTURBING FACT- this seller have a habit of deleting their negative review.
I know that because i leave one, and as i check on their page every so often , they did the same with other people who leave negative review and they've done it pretty quickly.
Its like they re power seller in ebay and nobody can touch them.
If you do buy form them and leave a review- maybe leave neutral instead negative, at least your review wont get deleted.
Its an obvious seller that cheat buyer with their corrupt 100% positive feedback

raymonh3
5/13/19

I regularly look to renew my cars and used to use ebay UK to aid my search, as I live in france but prefer to drive right hand drive cars as I visit my family in the UK quite often mit is not easy for me to simply pop on to a forecourt to view possible choices.
I have found that almost every advertisement for a private sale is a dealer, every statement of service history is a lie and almost every car has at least one accident in its history. When I report the most egregious cases to ebay they do nothing and deny any responsibility to investigate or check the frequent fraudulent users and they money lost to them. Caveat emptor has never been more applicable. Don't use the site or if you must check the MOT history via the government web site and do a full HPI check even though this is expensive if you are just looking .
Also watch out for the stolen user id's. exellent feedback for selling anything other than cars or items below 10 pounds yet suddenly they are selling dozens of high priced cars.
I regularly find multiple instances of this and examples of phishing sites, so be very careful who and how you contact anyone. It is a great shame that ebay does not care to clean up this part of its on line empire, some of the other sections are excellent.

nk50
4/22/19

Clothes ridiculously small. Ask you to pay for returns then never refund you. Liars and cheats and time wasters. Avoid.

johnh718
9/10/18

Despite the fact that EBAY were informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is,their customer services decided I was not due a refund, robbed by these scam artists

marks608
2/27/18

EBay are a law unto themselves they totally back buyers and do not care about the sellers who pay huge fees to fund their lifestyles. Ebay have policies in place but totally ignore them to keep buyers happy. Its kind of strange as its the sellers that pay the huge fees, not the buyers so why punish honest sellers? This week alone I have lost over £50 to a buyer who purchased an item, used it and said they did not like it and returned it. Its a vaping tank and is classed as a personal item so cannot be returned if used, this is an eBay policy but they totally ignored it. The same buyer purchased another item, to get around the personal item rule they said it was faulty even though I know its not they have left negative feedback on my account. I had 100% positive feedback until this happened but eBay ignore that and believe the buyer despite my over 3000 positive reviews one buyer can ruin that. Surely anyone with a brain cell can work out if a seller has over 3000 positive feedback reviews and then one buyer complains in a week about two items there is something wrong with the buyer. They dont care so avoid them if you can. Trouble is and they know this sadly people want to help eBay by buying through it and not websites. Use your loaf, find your item in ebay, search the sellers name online and find their company as its usually cheaper and your not making eBay fatter wallets

teds55
9/27/17

IF YOU ARE A BUYER YOU SHOULD BEWARE THE EBAY RESOLUTION CENTRE.

Despite the fact that EBAY where informed that I didn't receive the item I have paid for, the tracking number supplied by the vendor is not recognised by the carrier, and the item is not where the vendor claims it is, EBAY DECIDED I AM NOT DUE A REFUND .

triciat1
9/26/17
• Updated review

Update to this review about ebay. I successfully received my full refund from PAYPAL. Ebay sees much less of my money.

“MONEY BACK POLICY MISLEADING ON EBAY”
7/2/16
• Previous review

Below you will see my ebay correspondence after purchasing items from a seller. The seller it seems posted a package to the wrong address and had the package returned to him/her. The seller then used this tracking number to inform ebay that he/she did post the item and had a tracking number. When I contacted the courier I was given a reference number for the case showing that the package was returned to the seller and signed as having been received by the seller and not me (the recipient). I provided all of this information to ebay who ruled in favour of the seller, ignored repeatedly the evidence I provided to them, and added insult to injury by removing my negative feedback from the sellers Ebay page. To date I am out of my money , with no product and no access to the money back guarantee EBAY advertises on their site. Further they have even removed the transaction from my account HISTORY. Thank goodness I have screen shots of it. EBAY IS ENABLING BANDITS AND ENGAGING IN UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY TOWARD CUSTOMERS. Below is the most recent correspondence from them:

Not only have you (EBAY):
1. Enabled a thief on your market place by refusing to refund me my money on your money back guarantee policy since I provided proof to you that the seller has the goods in his possession and also refused to refund or reship the goods but you
2. Removed my negative customer feedback without just cause and thus muted me as a customer with the right to give feedback on my experience and further
3. You removed the purchase transaction from my EBAY purchase history located in my 'private ' account

All of the above is tantamount to unlawful and unfair trade practices. As a result I have put my review including all details and copies of ebay documents on a global review page so that the world can see what EBAY.UK 's policy is to customers and EBAYS FALSE ADVERTISING OF THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to lure unsuspecting customers into a feeling of trust.

YOUR RESPONSE TO ME IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND UNLAWFUL!

Previous Message Follows

UPDATE

I tried again to contact ebay to right their wrong via messages from my account page and via telephone - they ran me around from one operator to the next until the final one hung up the phone. It seems to me that ebay's policy is to protect the sellers who bring them business thus the 'money back policy' they advertise is just there to entice customers into a false sense of safety. I told them that I would blog them - it didn't seem to bother them much.

So I took it a step further by putting in a complaint on my PAYPAL and escalated the matter immediately since I had tried communicating with the seller and ebay. The evidence is clear that the ebay seller is a thief and has probably scammed various people with this same tactic. I also learned that a number of them post empty boxes to your home so that they can show a tracking number and delivery + receipt by the customer. Bunch of scam artist they are. Nevertheless my claim with paypal went through and i PROVIDED ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY CASE which was also sent to ebay- who ignored it. PAYPAL RULED IN MY FAVOUR. Will update when I actually receive the funds in my account.

THE EBAY BANDIT listed as living in Blackpool UK - a depressed seaside town - saw this review and attempted to spam my facebook business page with unintelligible and offensive language. Its amazing the extent people will go to steal other people's money. To you BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR - ( and you are lucky I haven't put your real name because I have that too) these are my final words :-

"THOU SHALL NOT STEAL!"
-------------------------

No Subject SR# 1-79775732381

Hello Tricia, Thank you for writing back to eBay Customer Service in relation to the bag (item 322116989973) you bought from “burnsfestivalfunfair" . I am sorry to hear that the seller refused to refund you for this transaction though the item was returned back to them. Let me assist you with this. I have thoroughly reviewed all of the details of your case again today but please understand that, as previously explained, we cannot overturn our original decision, and we cannot grant your appeal because seller provided tracking showing that the item was delivered to your address. If you are wondering what your next steps should be in relation to this transaction, please refer to our previous emails on the matter. Remember you are covered with eBay’s Money Back Guarantee programme once you meet our terms and conditions, for more information please see our page below; http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html I understand this isnt the answer you were hoping for but I know Ive explained our decision clearly. I wish you all the best on eBay in the future. Kind regards, Mica D. eBay Customer Service

From:
Sent: 7/11/2016 7:14:25 PM
To:
CC:
Subject: Viewing your eBay seller invoice

Viewing your eBay seller invoice

[THREAD ID: 1-10NCET27]eBay Document ID: 36625805001

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognise fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2016 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM BURNSFESTIVALFUNFAIR on eBAY UK.

Don't depend on Ebay's money back guarantee. Its a scam.

Do not depend on Ebays review policy for sellers - also a scam as sellers can ask to have negative reviews removed and ebay complies.

stewartc28
9/25/17

With 'customer service' this bad, I wonder why serious businesses even bother with the hassle of selling on eBay any more. I know I had to stop for the sake of my mental health.

The danger for sellers is that, because of eBay's vast reach and the millions of part-time, non VAT-registered sellers, many businesses are often selling at lower prices than on their own website, despite eBay's ever-increasing charges (remember when they were about 5% and no fees on postage?).

The consequence could be that in another decade or two, nearly all internet sales are handled through third party sites like eBay and Amazon. Businesses will basically no longer be independent, increasing merchandise will be banned as they are deemed politically incorrect (such as all Confederate flag items, as just one example).

They will be able to set prices by setting their fees (why stop at 10% plus rip-off PayPal fees?) and we will only have easy access to the books they think we ought to read and the music and films we should own and the food we should eat.

Join me in boycotting eBay, as a seller and as a buyer, otherwise we will be at the mercy of these kind of companies and in my experience, they don't do much inn the way of mercy.

davidw512
8/9/17

Have deleted my account had a few bad experiences,even delivery is ridiculous and when you ask ebay to get involved they dont want to know,even when i phoned ebay,they said not to use the automated service,ive been with amazon for a while never had an issue with products/sellers and delivery is spot on

alisong32
8/1/17

Obstructive and inpenetrable rules. Restricted my account saying I was trying to sell off ebay when I wasn't (apparently using their own messaging system to answer questions about the item you're selling is against their rules?!) Their 'seller protection' has previously been completely useless and their fees are massively disproportionate to what they're doing. I'm off to Schpock/Gumtree.

Tip for consumers: Don't

terrim40
7/22/17

They suspended me for no reason. Didn't give me a logical explanation. Just kicked me to the curb and forced me to pay fees from a fraudulent dispute. eBay sets it up where buyers game the system and leaves the sellers hanging dry. Had my 2 year account suspended because of them. Does eBay care? Why should they. They take your money and kick you in the groin so you live with the consequences.

After endless months of trying to get it reinstated, I just gave up. They didn't budge at all. Had to enlist Auction Essistance to help me create a stealth account just to start selling again.

Does eBay like it? Who cares, they created this environment so they need to deal with it.

toms334
7/4/17

Make sure you use a reputable seller because the eBay guarantee is worthless, you'll get very little help from them if you have a problem with one of their sellers. I bought a caravan awning for £449, when it arrived it was damaged, it had a hole in the roof panel and a corresponding hole in the bag in which it came. I've been trying to return it since 19 Jun (15 days), I've offered 5 days when it could be collected. I've stayed in for these 5 days just in case. The seller is trying to get the manufacturer to pick it up, the manufacturer has made no contact whatsoever. Ebay are supposed to be sorting it out for me but are just making the situation worse.

jayk82
5/3/17

1 STAR IS WAYYYY TOO MUCH! THEY ACCUSED ME OF BEING "ABUSIVE" AND "SWEARING" WHEN I SAID "HOW STUPID IS THIS POLICY OF EBAY?"...WITH THE WORD "STUPID" BEING A SWEAR/ABUSIVE?, SPOKE TO THE MANAGER AND HE/SHE SADLY AGREED WITH THE REP. THEY WOULDN'T LET THE BUYER SEE THE ITEM BEFORE PURCHASE! I HAVE THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT IF ANYBODY INTERESTED! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN EBAYS BEHAVIOR! STAY WELL IN DISTANCE FROM THEM!

roosg1
4/1/17

I'm an ebay seller and have just closed my shop due to constant theft that ebay allows. If you want free stuff shop on ebay, all you need to do is claim you never got your item as most sellers like myself (in order to remain competitive on prices) do not send items with tracking so get your item and then open a case to claim you didn't. Ebay will ask the buyer for a tracking number if they don't provide one you get your money back...easy, shame ebay treat sellers in such a way as without sellers they don't have a business!

joseg52
10/4/16

Chinese Ebay seller did cheat us... and Ebay afterwards does it once more not complying with their Money Back Guarantee

For Ebay to know this story belongs to appealing case SR# 1-87948172921

As ordered by Ebay... I did supply the tracking number provided by the shipper.
However... after a long wait... Thailand Post told me that the parcel with tracking number RR211160065TH was refused by the recipient.
What does Ebay really want an already frustrated buyer to do as the buyer did follow Ebay's instructions correctly.
In fact firstly the buyer is cheated by a Chinese seller and afterwards Ebay does the same not complying what is promised.
Does Ebay really think buyers to be stupid?
Ebay gave the buyer advice to send the items back to the seller which was done providing a tracking number... to receive later a confirmation letter of receipt.
I went to Thailand Post Office last week... to hear that the seller refused the parcel.
HOWEVER... THE PARCEL IS IN CHINA !!!!!!!!!!!!

This cannot be the buyers problem as the buyer did comply Ebay's orders a buyer in Thailand is not able to force a fraudulent Chinese seller to accept a parcel in China.
Ebay is completely wrong but we will proof by a document of the Thailand Post that the seller refused to sign for and/or accept the parcel.

I refuse to contact the seller he/she is an uncivilized Chinese having insulted me already too many times.
Ebay's Money Back Guarantee is a complete joke due to the fact that Ebay afterwards obliges the buyer to proof the seller did receive, or to force the seller to receive... meanwhile the tracking numbers provided are too many times not updated by the shippers... if not... the already fraudulent seller repeats to be incorrect.

Ebay may be stubborn in this case however I recommend buyers to be stubborn as well by stopping to buy on Ebay!

Astonished and annoyed!
Dirk van Ostaden

svetlanad3
9/11/16

I am absolutely dissatisfied with selling on Ebay. First of all, you can sell only almost for nothing the lowest imaginable cost and when you get ebay fees and paypal fees deducted you get nothing at all! Open your eyes! EBAY support team is no use at all. They don't even try to investigate the matter and continue sending to you the same template answers word by word giving even wrong information about the date of the listing that caused problem and have no idea what was wrong with it that it was removed and my account banned forever. The only answer you get in each email is that this is permanent decision. So I did investigation mysleff. I listed my item as usual with photos and full description and got the confirmation email with a gallery photo in it. the next morning I found 2 emails saying that I don't have photos in my listing and 2-d saying that I am indefinitely restricted in selling in this category. Can you imagine my shock? Now it is so funny really to make them see that I have as a proof the email confirming my listing that it had all the photos and the gallery photo to make them acknowledge that there was a technical mistake that had no connection to me. I feel like talking to the wall! I got NO SUPPORT! NO EXPLANATION! NO HELP! Amazingly unhelpful and blind customer service! And how funny they don't give you their full names only Simon B., Janey O. So you cannot even identify them.

Tip for consumers: It is not worth selling on Ebay. I am a new seller I got banned instead of support and help!

jekl
9/2/16

We are a group that races and builds racing quadcopter drones here in Sussex so we buy quite a bit of components online, including from ebay. However, now we advise our members and supporters to avoid ebay if possible, because its typically "buyer beware" territory, don't rely on their guarantee promise as both ebay and it's sellers obviously do not understand nor practice either.

Two main issues;

Issue 1
Bought four quad motors from seller, paid £52, item failed to arrive after delivery dateline, contacted ebay, was advised to try and sort out with seller, so contacted seller who apologised profusely, initially blamed postal service, asked us to wait, we stupidly did for another two weeks and when we chased seller again, advise will send replacement, which we stupidly accepted, thus had to wait another 28 days.

2nd delivery dateline lapsed, contacted seller who again blamed post, however this time we asked for refund, seller failed to reply. We contacted ebay who told us its past 30 days so ebay's buyer guarantee has expired! We argued that ebay advised us to try and sort it out with seller, but ebay will not barged! We lost £52!

Issue 2

Bought FPV unit in July 2016, paid £20.99, and based on previous experience from issue 1 even though we already have a long archive of email ping pong with the seller who again apologised profusely, blame everyone in the delivery chain except themselves and request us to wait patiently again!, we contacted ebay when delivery dateline lapsed on 30th August 2016. ebay chat advised us to contact them on 31st to request ebay to help. On 31st August, ebay chat says delivery dateline is 31st, so to contact ebay the next day! We logged back onto ebay website and the previous dateline of 30th have been changed to 31st! Fortunately, we always copy paste to update our complains to our log report, so we regurgitated a copy of ebay's own system's notification of 30th August as clearly stated to ebay chat, but that was refused!

ebay refused to acknowledge their own system's notification!

So we waited until the next day, 1st Sept, contacted ebay again and was told to go to their website's resolution centre to send another request to the seller asking him to refund, even though we already have a long list of email ping pong whereupon we have asked the seller on numerous occasions for the refund and seller have refused and finally ignored to reply. Then ebay advised us to wait another 9 days!

By now, we have already got a file and must have spend several hours chasing up on this one transaction! because at each ebay process, there are always threats that if we fail to reply and/or take a particular action, our complain will be nullified and the guarantee expires for that transaction!

Bought the item in good faith on 22nd July 2016. It's 2nd September 2016 and ebay has asked us to wait another 9 days even though ebay have a string of email proof in ebay's own messages system of our email correspondence between us and the seller to show that this seller is purposely delaying the entire process.

Obviously we now avoid ebay, banggood and a couple of other dodgy retail sites and advise our members and community to do so, in order to mount a boycott of such malpractices until these online companies take their responsibilities seriously.

In conclussion, ebay's buyer guarantee is purely a gimmick as the guarantee is purposely rendered invalid by ebay's own business practices.

Tip for consumers: Possible good values IF you get the stuff at all, forget any buyer guarantee and unless you're a civil servant who enjoys red tape, ebay will wrap you up in so much confusing red and blue tape to muffle any complaint you may have!

exe14
8/20/16

My account was closed after I sold PRADA purse with authentication card but buyer requested a return saying it is not authentic.I offered a return under a reason "changed my mind" but buyer did not wanted to pay return postage and contacted to eBay.Ebay closed the case "not authentic" and sent a decision only under "not as described" (all 12 pictures presented with a full description of the item), but what is important- here was no such case open at all, but a decision came only on never existed case!!!! By eBay rules a buyer can not open a second case for the same item but eBay did: they sent a refund and closed my seller's account- my account is restricted to sell !! Nightmare: this decision is final,could not be appealed. At any cases eBay is ignoring all seller's comments, otherwise he is loosing his voice at all!!!!!
eBay is perfect for a buyer, specialy for an unhonest one: whatever he say- eBay takes it as a truth, without any proov. All cases goes to favour of a buyer! EXCELENT TO BUY, GET ITEMS AND MONEY BACK: SHOPPING FOR FREE! All you need is money to pay, but after the item arrives- claim a return under reason of " NOT AS DESCRIBED"- do not worry about proving anything- you will get the refund and often keep the item!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: N/A

nathanw46
6/18/16

This is a warning to all dont use yodle any one els is more reliable a faster this is a con you wont get any item in the time you pay to get it i never have and the company dont care

margoc3
4/7/16

the size was misrepresented,diamonds are minuscule, no luster, metal is dark grey with no hallmark.Cant be sized was represented as large

robertw245
4/4/16

my first experience with ebay is terrible!
I bought a set of books and it shows this is a set of physical book in title, item details, item specifics that this is a set of 6 physical hardcovered books. they even list the size of the box and the weight of the books. but outside of all those description, the seller write down something to mention that this is ebooks. if the customer did not notice these two line at the end of the book listing page. you will get no refund as the seller will mark it as shipped immediately after you made the order and ebay refuse to refund it.

the seller told me that within 2 dozon of the buyer, two of us did not notice it is ebook. that is a big percentage. I asked the seller why not mention it is an ebook in the title, or details of items or item spefics. the seller refuse to do that.
ebay even remove the bad review of this seller to fool more customer again. it is still show 100% satisfied of this seller! ebay is helping the seller to fool the customers!
This is my first and last experience to buy stuff on ebay! NEVER AGAIN!

chrisd168
3/28/16

I have been selling on ebay for over 5years. At first all was well....we use it to fundraise for animal rescue centres. However, over the past 18mths it has deteriorated substantially. Firstly 'stealing' 10% on postage costs (still arguing that one with trading standards), then, no longer is 100% feedback enough....they moved the goalposts so that despatch times, communications with sellers etc., were all included in the childish 'seller dashboard'....now they have moved the goalposts yet again...to penalise any sellers who cannot fulfill an order. Recently we had 3 items which sold...but we could not locate them. I issued immediate refunds, explained the situation and all 3 buyers said they still wanted to purchase if we located the item. Within a week I found 2 items, relisted....messaged the original buyers...who both purchased. We still have 1 item we cannot find. However, all three items are now counted down in 'seller dashboard' and as a result we are deemed 'below standard'...thus not being able to take advantage of free listings...which are crucial for fundraising. As I write this, I am speaking to ebay tomorrow, but will close our account and our paypal account if ebay do not see sense. I appreciate that ebay is not a charity...but they are now bordering on 'ultra greedy'...plus, many of the sellers, although supposedly selling from the UK are actually selling and despatching their goods from China. We will not sell, nor purchase from China as their human and animal welfare issues are abysmal. Selling on ebay is becoming more and more tedious and takes me back to my 'homework' days....but, sadly, I am too long in the tooth to be dictated to by 'tutors' who have absolutely no idea what they are doing. We will lose a lot of funding if we do not sell on ebay....but we will all have more time to maybe do the things that can be more important...like enjoying spare time instead of being at the beck and call of ebay, buyers, answering questions, keeping buyers happy...whilst 'toeing the line' with the growing ebay dictatorship!

jevgenijsf
3/21/16

Don't suggest to use their service if you want to sell something. I'm private seller. Have selling lot of stuff. Today i have sold 2 items for same price and i was surprised about fees. I was selling 1 item for 3.00 GBP. So when i sold 2 items i should pay paypal fee and i got from 3.00 GBP only 2.66 GBP. As well i need to pay ebay fee 0.30 GBP. And postage like letter(cheapest option) is 1.00 GBP. So from 6.00 GBP i got only 2.70 GBP. And if i will be self employed person when i should to pay tax so where is a profit. For me it is useless service.

steveo31
1/11/16

After receiving this today:

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service. To serve you in the best possible way, we would like to speak to you on the phone. Here's how to get help:
1. Click the "Customer Support" link at the top right of most eBay pages.
2. Click the "Contact eBay" tab and sign in.
3. Select the topic that fits your question or concern. If your issue is not resolved with the information provided, please click the "Call us" link. You'll see a phone number and a PIN to use. The PIN expires within 15 minutes, so if you're not able to call us within that timeframe, please click the "Call us" link again for a new PIN.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Ive just had yet another conversation with an Ebay person in Manilla I believe. Who tells me that my issues have nothing more to do with them. As the sellar hasnt responded to me for over a month I assume Ebays policy is to let poor service or??? prosper. Ebay wont tell me whether the sellar claims he hasnt received them although Ebay keep claiming that I havent got the proof of sending that are right in front of me at the moment. If they could tell me whether the guy is saying he hasnt got them then obviously the post office could do something. If they told me that he has them then Id need to take a different course, all I get from Ebay is the suggestion that I havent returned them. Whenever I say to Ebay I do have proof they just ignore me.

ORDER DATE
08 Aug, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£235.00
£4.50

postage
Order TOP SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER DATER FULL S.STEEL GOLD PLATED WRIST WATCH
View similar items

( 252041518562 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£235.00

On the 8th of August 2015 I purchased an Omega Gold Plated Seamaster watch from top-watch4U. The guy said it needed a new part, so I was prepared to wait but I didnt receive it until December 2015 and it wasnt working so I returned it and made a complaint to Ebay. Ebay say that because over 30 days had passed it has no responsibility for my complaint etc. I wonder whether the sellar TopWatch4U knew that if he sent it sfter 30 days Id have no cover.

As I was purchasing that watch I saw the watch below and thought Id like that so I purchased it:

ORDER DATE
11 Aug, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£265.00
+ £4.50
postage
Order TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK!
View similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by top-watch4u

TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK!
( 201399629354 )

Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£265.00
Item TOP RARE SWISS VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER cal.1010 FULL S.STEEL WRIST WATCH LOOK! Orders 201399629354-0-1262568312010

but after a week it stopped working so I got in touch with the sellar, who asked me to return it, which i did in September. I have still not received it back. I complained to Ebay, who once again said because the 30 days have gone, its nothing to do with them.

The sellar Top-watch4U or Georgios Papadopoulous of Guildford Surrey sent me these messages, (in reverse time order):

Dont worry about it, i will sort it out, trust me. Have a good weekend, regards Georgios

YOU:

Have you any idea of what EBay is doing! They sent me an email yesterday saying that you had asked them to intervene and they had resolved the issue in your favour. I sent them a blunt reply!
top-watch4u:

Hi Steve, i am still repairing them, nearly done, will let you know soon, thanks and have a good weekend. Regards Georgios
YOU:

Gi Giorgios
Any news on the watches?

Best wishes

Steve
top-watch4u:

Hi Steve, please send it to
Georgios Papadopoulos, 85 Northway, Gu2 9SG, Guildford, Surrey, i will try and repair it for you. I am still waiting for Omega to send me the capacitor, unfortunately it has to come all the way from Switzerland
I will keep you informed, have a good week, regards

Ebay cant find these emails, although I have just copied them from my messages. Ebay seems to suggest to me that I havent sent them, although Ive receipts from the Post Office and the messages above suggests that the sellar has received the first one that I sent back and still had the one that I didnt receive until December.

fabbyb
1/6/16

agmplaza - online shop
At the beginning of December I ordered an item - sent an email regarding post and as I didn't receive a quick reply sent money via PayPal to the company's email address. I contacted the company to say I had done so.
During the month I received payment demands for the item. I left a negative review on Ebay which since was removed. Just before Christmas I recalled my money.
What does it take before Ebay removes a vendor who only causes distress (84 complaints in 6 months!

Questions? Get answers from the TAYLOR HAMPTON staff and other customers.

7 Photos for TAYLOR HAMPTON