Review of eBatterys.co.uk

Portsmouth, PO3 5FL, UK
ebatterys.co.uk@gmail.com

dwaned
8/4/19
Still waiting for my invoice so I can obtain a RMA. This company should be prosecuted for fraud. Selling news batteries that are out of dismantled equipment. If you have had the same experience as myself, bad battery and no response, and paid through PayPal, then paypal should stop accepting payments from this crowd. Harass Paypal, they should be liable for authorising this company's purchases without checking their validity.
anthonyb188
12/18/17
Buy from anywhere else other than this company . They claim to be a uk based company but when batterys arrived from China were faulty . Ebattery were not prepared to honour there warranty without sending batterys back to China at purchases cost
joshe17
11/8/17
They say they post from UK but in fact they post from China.
They sell products claiming to be new, but are either used or fake.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I am struggling to get a refund of £25 and they are just awful people. I wish I could shut their site down, lots of similar comments from others on the net.
derekm65
8/7/17
I ordered 2 Milwaukee 28v batteries they arrive within 7 days. I had a small problem with one of tham but they replaced it with no problem at thar expense I will trade with tham agane
likal
7/31/17
Didn't receive my order and i'm still waiting on a reply fro these people... Don't waste your time!!!
petery29
6/9/17
Original battery was faulty but a replacement was sent and works well. Battery gives nearly 4 hrs on my Lenovo laptop. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with.
franks170
6/3/17
I was not to sure what to expect when I ordered the battery but I was pleasantly surprised that everything went swimmingly. All my questions were answered quickly and the delivery date was met on time. I would use ebatterys again. Thank you for your service.
robs110
5/24/17
I ordered a very specific Asus adapter that couldn't find in Europe or the US - and even Asus didn't have in stock.

I eventually found what I wanted with this company. They have an amazing array of Asus items. They replied very swiftly to all my email requests and questions. The delivery (from China) was said to take 10 days - and it did, not a single day more!
kr4460
5/4/17
Searched for a battery for my tablet, found this "UK" site at similar price to others so ordered. Only mail I got was from Paypal regarding a Chinese site. Alarm bells. I tried contacting, no response. I tried to cancel, no response. Tried claim through paypal only after this & only through paypal do i get communication telling me to be patient an wait another 5-12 days.
I would not recommend to my worst enemy.....
christopherd64
3/8/17
I placed an order with this vendor on 13 Feb 17. On 21 Feb 17 I asked where my good were .... no answer. On 28 Feb 17 I sent a more fulsome message asking when I would get my goods ..... no answer. Trade with this company at your peril.
marekk2
1/14/17
I was sent a battery for my MacBook but it did not work. The company sent me a replacement without asking me to send the original delivery back.
davida304
12/9/16
good communication re order progress. Product and service very good - thanks
colinr21
12/7/16
Although the delivery process was around 2 weeks I was given a tracking code and a link to the tracking website.
The battery arrived and was as described on the website.
davidh427
11/26/16
So all I have ever had is a confirmation of payment from Paypal
No email confirmation, no confirmation of dispatch, no communication
Sent email to enquire where delivery was after 14 days. Still no communication
Sent email to cancel still no communication
you make your mind up !!!!
ronm114
11/24/16
Battery delivery was prolonged but company kept me advised re delivery progress. Would buy from this company again
yvonnel23
11/15/16
Received my battery today thanks. Very pleased. Worth the wait.
alanb102
11/13/16
Ordered replacement iPhone battery, although waited a bit longer than expected the seller kept me fully updated as to the delivery, overall a good buy and goodbpepole to deal with
tracyp44
11/4/16
Following an error when ordering a charger I was struggling to work out how to return the goods which would not fit my battery. The staff at ebattery couldn't have been more helpful, explaining how and where to return the original charger and arranging for a replacement to be sent which will be compatible with my camera. Thank you so much for your help and assistance.
neilp22
9/21/16
I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung tablet at a cost of under half I saw anywhere else on the web. Yes the name is misleading with regards to the UK but over looked that.
Unfortunately the tablet I needed to replace the battery had issues beyond repair and when I contacted them I received a prompt response from Selina advising that the item was with the carriers and she would see what she could do.
Next day an email to advise they had intercepted the shipment and I would receive a refund within 72 hours, and true to their word that is just what happened.
Should I need to purchase any type of Battery for computer, camera or other electronic devices I will make Ebattery my first port of call.
philipg34
9/10/16
I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Tab3 which arrived within three days, however it would not charge past 77% on contracting the company followed by photo evidence, they offered a replacement right away which I wasn't expecting!
Very helpful.. can't say fairer than that.
alanw64
8/20/16
I placed the order, then 5 days later it came with full tules to replace the battery. I am very happy.
markb298
8/3/16
Ordered a replacement Dell laptop battery from Ebatterys and it went missing during the delivery process, so contacted Ebatterys and a second one was sent out that arrived and works well.
ranjitb1
7/15/16
Trusting their website and thinking that it is a UK company I order the battery for my Dell Latitude E6400 laptop on 4 July. After quite a few exchanges of emails I finally received it on 21 July only to find that it would not charge. The battery looked like a genuine Dell battery but came without any literature and it did not have a little switch at the back to check the charge.
Now they want me to send the battery back to China at half the cost of battery itself (£30) and I am engaged in a regular email exchange with them normally getting a one line reply. I will approach Pay Pal for refund but on the whole resigned to loosing money. Warning to any one: Please do not touch EBatteries.co.uk or elsewhere, they are just a fraud.
lizb64
7/9/16
The website has a Portsmouth Uk contact address, it also has a Union Jack - when you order what you think is a genuine Dewalt drill battery you don't get an email confirmation.
Then you have to try and chase up why and where your purchase is, only to find out its from China and what the website says is quick delivery really means 25 days.
When the item does come it's no surprise it's not a genuine item, so then you have to pay your own postage back to the Portsmouth address - they promise a refund but don't give you one. I'm currently using PayPal to try and get my refund.
What a hassle! Keep away from this company- don't get mugged like me!
ps114
7/2/16
They supplied the battery for my laptop at a good price with prompt delivery. When I had a query they answered it efficiently. It's too early to say how good the battery is but I'm happy withy the service so far.

good luck with that they are scammers - they post fake positive reviews on here to try and hide this. I received fake batteries and when i tried to get are refund through Paypal they said I had to send them back to China first and spend £10 on shipping, even though they claim to be UK based. I'm afraid to say you'll be lucky if you get anything at all.

By Josh E.
Questions? Get answers from the eBatterys.co.uk staff and other customers.

eBatterys.co.uk?