This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

eBatterys.co.uk

eBatterys.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.97 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eBatterys.co.uk also ranks 62nd among Laptop Batteries sites.

• I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung tablet at a cost of under half I saw anywhere else on the web.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate eBatterys.co.uk?

“Large choice of Asus products, very reactive customer service”

Rob S.
5/24/17

I ordered a very specific Asus adapter that couldn't find in Europe or the US - and even Asus didn't have in stock. I eventually found what I wanted with this company. They have an amazing array of Asus items. They replied very swiftly to all my email requests and questions. The delivery (from China) was said to take 10 days - and it did, not a single day more!

“Reclaimed batteries sold as new”

Dwane D.
8/4/19

Still waiting for my invoice so I can obtain a RMA. This company should be prosecuted for fraud. Selling news batteries that are out of dismantled equipment. If you have had the same experience as myself, bad battery and no response, and paid through PayPal, then paypal should stop accepting payments from this crowd. Harass Paypal, they should be liable for authorising this company's purchases without checking their validity.

replacement battery (3)
robs110
May 24th, 2017

franks170
June 3rd, 2017
I was not to sure what to expect when I ordered the battery but I was pleasantly surprised that everything went swimmingly. All my questions were answered quickly and the delivery date was met on time. I would use ebatterys again. Thank you for your service.
dwaned
August 4th, 2019
petery29
June 9th, 2017
Original battery was faulty but a replacement was sent and works well. Battery gives nearly 4 hrs on my Lenovo laptop. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with.
markb298
August 3rd, 2016
Ordered a replacement Dell laptop battery from Ebatterys and it went missing during the delivery process, so contacted Ebatterys and a second one was sent out that arrived and works well.
philipg34
September 10th, 2016
I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Tab3 which arrived within three days, however it would not charge past 77% on contracting the company followed by photo evidence, they offered a replacement right away which I wasn't expecting!
Very helpful.. can't say fairer than that.
kr4460
May 4th, 2017
Searched for a battery for my tablet, found this "UK" site at similar price to others so ordered. Only mail I got was from Paypal regarding a Chinese site. Alarm bells. I tried contacting, no response. I tried to cancel, no response. Tried claim through paypal only after this & only through paypal do i get communication telling me to be patient an wait another 5-12 days.
I would not recommend to my worst enemy.....
ps114
July 2nd, 2016
They supplied the battery for my laptop at a good price with prompt delivery. When I had a query they answered it efficiently. It's too early to say how good the battery is but I'm happy withy the service so far.
victorr38
June 23rd, 2016
Had no problem ordering my 18v Makita battery's l received them very fast with delivery from China. Also the prices were cheapest I could find but the best thing for me was the communication I received from selina. I would use this site again in the future.
tracyp44
November 4th, 2016
Following an error when ordering a charger I was struggling to work out how to return the goods which would not fit my battery. The staff at ebattery couldn't have been more helpful, explaining how and where to return the original charger and arranging for a replacement to be sent which will be compatible with my camera. Thank you so much for your help and assistance.
alanw64
August 20th, 2016
I placed the order, then 5 days later it came with full tules to replace the battery. I am very happy.
neilp22
September 21st, 2016
I ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung tablet at a cost of under half I saw anywhere else on the web. Yes the name is misleading with regards to the UK but over looked that.
Unfortunately the tablet I needed to replace the battery had issues beyond repair and when I contacted them I received a prompt response from Selina advising that the item was with the carriers and she would see what she could do.
Next day an email to advise they had intercepted the shipment and I would receive a refund within 72 hours, and true to their word that is just what happened.
Should I need to purchase any type of Battery for computer, camera or other electronic devices I will make Ebattery my first port of call.
joshe17
November 8th, 2017
They say they post from UK but in fact they post from China.
They sell products claiming to be new, but are either used or fake.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I am struggling to get a refund of £25 and they are just awful people. I wish I could shut their site down, lots of similar comments from others on the net.
ranjitb1
July 15th, 2016
Trusting their website and thinking that it is a UK company I order the battery for my Dell Latitude E6400 laptop on 4 July. After quite a few exchanges of emails I finally received it on 21 July only to find that it would not charge. The battery looked like a genuine Dell battery but came without any literature and it did not have a little switch at the back to check the charge.
Now they want me to send the battery back to China at half the cost of battery itself (£30) and I am engaged in a regular email exchange with them normally getting a one line reply. I will approach Pay Pal for refund but on the whole resigned to loosing money. Warning to any one: Please do not touch EBatteries.co.uk or elsewhere, they are just a fraud.
christopherd64
March 8th, 2017
I placed an order with this vendor on 13 Feb 17. On 21 Feb 17 I asked where my good were .... no answer. On 28 Feb 17 I sent a more fulsome message asking when I would get my goods ..... no answer. Trade with this company at your peril.
carmelw2
January 17th, 2016
Having carefully selected a battery using the correct reference number listed on their website, I ordered a replacement for my laptop in November 2015. Mid Jan 2016 - it took ages for a battery to arrive and when it did it was the wrong one. Since then I have emailed photos of their battery, my battery and my laptop - loads of excuses but no sign of the missing battery or a refund.

I have heard every excuse under the sun and come to the conclusion that this is theft.

Do not buy from this company - they will rip you off.
marekk2
January 14th, 2017
I was sent a battery for my MacBook but it did not work. The company sent me a replacement without asking me to send the original delivery back.
alanb102
November 13th, 2016
Ordered replacement iPhone battery, although waited a bit longer than expected the seller kept me fully updated as to the delivery, overall a good buy and goodbpepole to deal with
likal
July 31st, 2017
Didn't receive my order and i'm still waiting on a reply fro these people... Don't waste your time!!!
anthonyb188
December 18th, 2017
Buy from anywhere else other than this company . They claim to be a uk based company but when batterys arrived from China were faulty . Ebattery were not prepared to honour there warranty without sending batterys back to China at purchases cost
davidh427
November 26th, 2016
So all I have ever had is a confirmation of payment from Paypal
No email confirmation, no confirmation of dispatch, no communication
Sent email to enquire where delivery was after 14 days. Still no communication
Sent email to cancel still no communication
you make your mind up !!!!
lizb64
July 9th, 2016
The website has a Portsmouth Uk contact address, it also has a Union Jack - when you order what you think is a genuine Dewalt drill battery you don't get an email confirmation.
Then you have to try and chase up why and where your purchase is, only to find out its from China and what the website says is quick delivery really means 25 days.
When the item does come it's no surprise it's not a genuine item, so then you have to pay your own postage back to the Portsmouth address - they promise a refund but don't give you one. I'm currently using PayPal to try and get my refund.
What a hassle! Keep away from this company- don't get mugged like me!
davida304
December 9th, 2016
good communication re order progress. Product and service very good - thanks
derekm65
August 7th, 2017
I ordered 2 Milwaukee 28v batteries they arrive within 7 days. I had a small problem with one of tham but they replaced it with no problem at thar expense I will trade with tham agane
yvonnel23
November 15th, 2016
Received my battery today thanks. Very pleased. Worth the wait.

good luck with that they are scammers - they post fake positive reviews on here to try and hide this. I received fake batteries and when i tried to get are refund through Paypal they said I had to send them back to China first and spend £10 on shipping, even though they claim to be UK based. I'm afraid to say you'll be lucky if you get anything at all.

By Josh E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the eBatterys.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBatterys.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about eBatterys.co.uk?