EasyFlowers.co.in reviews

Dadahu,, Himachal Pradesh, 173022
Tel: +91-9872-163533

megano34
5/27/19
After ordering a lily arrangement to send to my sister in hospital , I was extremely disappointed when she sent me photos of the arrangement. Not a single flower only tightly closed buds. 4 days later and still nothing has bloomed. When I expressed my disappointment I was given condescending instructions on how to care for them like putting them in water. The photo on the website displays a bunch of both open and closed flowers which is nothing at all like the product received. I will not be recommending or purchasing from this site again!
ankits50
2/18/19
Please I want to inform or warn anyone before ordering anything from this website that they are running a fake website - who steals the money of people who trust and order something from this fake website. Please do not order any thing from this website they are fake and you will not receive any thing if u ll order, you ll be a victim of fraud.

pedrob55
11/6/18
Ordered Birthday Flowers to my wife to be delivery at her job. Waste of money.
After I called ( the day prior ) easyflowers Sydney and asked them to delivery in the morning next day ( just so her colleagues sees she got flowers at her job, you know that little embarrasing feeling ) The company Easyflowers did not care about my request and instead they place my order for the afternon between 1-5 PM. Fail again, The delivery got to her ( closed doors when she was locking the work doors ) at 5:30 pm, obviously none of her colleagues saw , they were all gone by then . And for my surprise after all when I see the flowers it just did not look as the pictures on the website , they only put 2 opened flowers and all thje rest clsed in a budded form, so I called them and mentioned all the problems, the response was ( the flowers will open and look beautiful). I mean, I didnt buy flowers to my garden, I wanted flowers for a special DAY, the flowers need to look good THAT SPECIAL DAY SPECIALLY... and what about the delay ? Anyway, Just sharing the bad experience as I cant undo this I just hope people dont make the same mistake as I did ordering flowers in sydney with Easyflowers, they might be good elsewhere but not in Sydney.
leef134
5/23/18
Absolute rip off, I paid $100 to have a vase of tulips delivered to my mother in a Nursing home for Mothers Day and they were nothing like the photo on their website, so small and droopy, only in a jar not a vase. I notified them of my disgust and supplied a photo, and they are trying to blame my Mother for not looking after them properly. Very poor after sales service, when I asked for a refund all I got was a sorry you are not happy but they are unable to offer anything at this time. Don't buy from this Company, you pay exorbitant prices for poor quality
dollyc3
4/28/18
ordered cake for the special occasion before the 5 days and paid money. But before 6 hrs of the birthday date they informed me that given area is outskirt and they are not able to deliver. First, they ruined my plan and even they are not ready to refund my money. they are cheaters.
Very hopeless to see this type of Service provider for such a special occasions.
Don't go with this Guys.
jackies90
8/18/17
So disappointed! Words cannot express my fury.
What a shock it was to get a bunch of half dead and wilted flowers a day late! I feel completely ripped off! How this business is still operating is beyond me...!! Was not contacted after sending an email complaint - requested a full refund and was only offered a part refund - simply not good enough easy flowers - I will ensure I tell everyone i know about your foul business practice, should also mention that I threw these pathetic flowers into the bin and went elsewhere. 0 stars!!
jessicas275
8/18/17
Horrendously disappointed. All the added hidden costs at the end, and for the price we paid were delivered a tiny bunch of wilting flowers (ordered for a sympathy occasion) all the roses were brown and dying. After many conversations (after they agreed the flowers were dying after having sent photos) a refund was refused unless you consider $15 a good refund out of $130. Treated terribly and they take until the next day to even reply to you and has been going on for over a week now and STILL unresolved. Our entire workplace are SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED and will NEVER BUY here again, nor will we encourage anyone else too. Buy somewhere else and save yourself the drama!
ankurs7
5/26/17
I sent flowers to a co-worker after surgery. She received them on the date requested and said they were beautiful.
nishus1
4/24/17
Thanks Easy Flower for makings my day so special. Keep it up guys . Qualities of flowers was awesome.

Questions? Get answers from the EasyFlowers.co.in staff and other customers.

EasyFlowers.co.in?