This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

easy-bathrooms

easy-bathrooms has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. easy-bathrooms ranks 115th among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate easy-bathrooms?

“My Husband and I were looking for a newly renovated...”

Callum N.
11/28/13

My Husband and I were looking for a newly renovated bathroom as we just got married and are planning to move into a brand new apartment. So we dont want to exceed our expenses more. Therefore we were searching for a best buy for our bathroom suite and fortunately, we got that from easybathrooms. Their team is very dedicated and helped us to acheive our dream.

callumn1
November 28th, 2013

finlayt5
December 25th, 2013

I shopped around for what I wanted and found the best price on Easy-Bathrooms, the staff were friendly and helpful and the goods arrived immediately. I highly recommend this website.

harrietd
December 11th, 2013

Frankly I am quite bored with the conventional showers and shower heads. They have this straight over the head uni directional motion, which does not excite me any more. I was looking for ways to enrich my bathing experience on google. There I saw body jet showers I like its innovative design and thought of setting up body jet showers at my apartment. Truly a refreshing bathing experience every day.

Questions? Get answers from the easy-bathrooms staff and other customers.

We are the Number One UK independent
On-line UK bathroom retailer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about easy-bathrooms?

Have a question about easy-bathrooms?