Easy-apply.us

Easy-apply.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Easy-apply.us ranks 26th among Government Records sites.

How would you rate Easy-apply.us?

“easy-apply.us preying on people during the pandemic”

Joel D.
5/23/20

Yes; It's embarrassing that I was that gullible. This online company is set-up to make you believe you're (in my case) dealing directly with a Social Security Office to renew my card. The only time you understand this is not what you thought it was is when you paid. FRAUD. Preying on people during the pandemic and taking all their personal info. I Will file a complaint with my Local District Attorney Office.

joeld133
May 23rd, 2020

raewynb2
March 2nd, 2021

Actually if I could give a negative 10 I would. This company is disgusting. They take your money. After I ordered I found my SS card. I called the number on the download page. It didn't work. Then I called at 3:30 the next day and they were closed. I sent an email back to them to cancel and they never responded. I called customer service and they said I was past the 10 days I could to return or cancel the order. No where does it say this on the receipt or website. Also I never used the service also it's a pandemic and people are struggling financially. The reason I was trying to expedite my SS card was because I was trying to become a paid care provider for my sick boyfriend. Even after telling them everything they still wouldn't return a service I never used! Gross! Wow! Horrible company! Grubby and greedy!

Tip for consumers:
Stay away!!

nancyf829
December 23rd, 2020

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SERVICE BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM! DO NOT SEND THEM ANY DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SEND IT BACK LIMKE THE PAPER WORKS SAY'S. IF YOU NEED A COPY OF YO SS CARD YOU CAN DO SO FOR FREE ONLINE WITH THE SS ADMINISTRATION! THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! I WILL BE FILING A LEGAL COMPLAINT WITH THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES AND MY ATTORNEY. I SENT THEM MY DRIVER'S LICENSE IN NOV 2020 AND NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AS OF TODAY 12/23
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DRIVER'S LICENSE BACK

johnh4334
November 2nd, 2020

This site is a complete scam and should never be available. I set up an application to get a replacement social security cards for me and my family. After receiving them i noticed that many things on the applications were wrong and needed to be fixed. I requested a refund after finding out from the social security office doesnt need money to submit applications to receive new cards. When I called to request for a refund I was told that it was after a 10 day grace period and l was unable to get my refund. In know where did I see anything in the fine print it say anything like that. Not even in the receipt that they sent me did it say anything like that. This site is a complete SCAM stay away from it. If i could give a negative 5 stars I would.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Easy-apply.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy-apply.us?

Have a question about Easy-apply.us?