Eachmall.me

Eachmall.me has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Eachmall.me also ranks 205th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Eachmall.me?

“Eachmall com was good business”

Ingeborg K.
1/4/16

I bought many times from eachmall china and always received my orders. With tracking number as well. Only problem was they sometimes send wrong color controller in box lol but this was not bad at all

“FRAUD, SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM eachmall.me”

Dmanz D.
2/25/15

Bought and paid for 3 headphones. Eachmall responded with that they are out of stock but I responded with replace with a single pair that was less amount and they can keep the difference but after 2 weeks of no tracking and I keep messaging asking status to them but no reply. I have to report that this site is a FRAUD and SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will ignore you and try and keep your money. AVOID WITH ALL COST.

ingeborgk
January 4th, 2016

dmanzd
February 25th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Eachmall.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eachmall.me?

Have a question about Eachmall.me?