Dynamite CA

Dynamite CA has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dynamite CA ranks 552nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Dynamite CA?

“My Fav Store for a Canadian”

Mia G.
5/31/18

I always been a fan of dynamite/garage. Being a Canadian girl this store is where i always find my essentials for work without breaking the bank. Many of their clothes I get compliments on. Been shopping at garage since a teen and moved to dynamite when i needed more adult working clothes. If your a Canadian this store is for you. My personal style is business chic and quite feminine and every season isn't a let down (besides the very odd one). Also keep a eye out for their sales and shipping deals. Makes ordering online even better.

kathym140
March 2nd, 2017

Ordered on line numerous times for woman's clothes here, items are well made and within Canada quickly

Love

miag27
May 31st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Dynamite CA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dynamite CA?

Have a question about Dynamite CA?