DTS DigitalCCTV

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.9 / 5

DTS DigitalCCTV has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DTS DigitalCCTV ranks 15th among Security Cameras sites.

How would you rate DTS DigitalCCTV?

“Very helpful company with fast delivery.”

Dave J.
2/10/17

I had lots of pre sale technical questions to ask as I knew nothing about CCTV. The guy on the phone was extremely patient and did not seem to mind me bending his ear for the best part of ten minutes. In the end I bit the bullet and purchased a system from them. It came the next morning, I had it setup in just a few days which I thought was good for a novice. Overall I am chuffed, I would deffo use these guys again.

“Fast delivery but zero customer service”

Jim M.
7/2/20

Every report of equipment faults has to be emailed to them so they can forward the info to China for a reply. Days are wasted. The guy that answers the phone doesn't know the products. I'd never buy from them again.

davej70
February 10th, 2017

jimm1290
July 2nd, 2020

dt116
September 18th, 2018

I am a CCTV installer and can recommend DTS Digital to anyone in the security trade. They have a massive range of products and have never failed with next day delivery. They have a great range of accessories with a solution for most applications.

sp151
September 22nd, 2018

I purchased a 4 camera CCTV kit for my home. The cameras are 4K Ultra HD and the app for remote viewing is fantastic. I can log in and check my home is secure even when I am on holiday.

Questions? Get answers from the DTS DigitalCCTV staff and other customers.

dereks58
Derek S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DTS DigitalCCTV?

Have a question about DTS DigitalCCTV?