Review of DST

dstexports.co.in

1 star

sabreenam
11/21/19
Hi... I'm Sabreena... Great experience with DST EXPORTS... They provide me the best quality of carriage which I actually want... This carriage is fully handmade and very comfortable... I'm really satisfied with their service... So, DST EXPORTS are the best exporters of horse carriage as well as wedding decoration accessories... I will work with them again in the future... Thanks, for being nice to me.....
stiffenr
11/2/19
Hi... My self Staffin... I'm an occasion coordinator for weddings... I needed some products of Wedding decoration like stage, panel, statues, welcome gate... I submitted my request. Within 30-40 days they complete my order... I feel extremely happy to see the product quality sent by them... They were good at their work while maintaining quality and service.
Keep it up!!!
jennys199
2/21/19
Hi, I am Jenny from Canada. I have my Own business of wedding occasion decoration in Canada. I have bought numerous Products from dstexports for occasion decoration. Dstexports produce great quality of products. I am impressed with their product quality. Keep it up.
tarlochans
2/12/19
Hello, I am Tarlchan from the USA. I am very impressed with the product quality of desexports. They are decent producers of wedding decoration products. I Had bought various wedding decoration products from them and all of them were in good quality. Keep it up, dstexports.
alkar3
2/8/19
H, my name is Alka. I am a wedding organizer. I had purchased wedding stage decoration umbrellas from the dstexports. All of those umbrellas were in good quality and in good condition. Thanks you dstexports.
kuljeetk1
2/7/19
Hi, I am Kuljeet from the Canada. I am a wedding planner. I had purchased wedding decoration items from dstexports. All their products were in good quality. dstexports produce good quality of products related to wedding decoration.
lataparbhul
1/30/19
Hello, I am lata from the USA. dstexports is one of the best company for manufactured wedding decoration items. I am really impress from their products and services. Thanks, dstexports.
mangeers
1/26/19
Hi, I am mangeer from the USA. I am a wedding organizer. I had purchased mehndi stage decoration items from dstexports.Their products were in excellent quality. Thank you dstexports for provide us good quality of products.
bhavg1
1/16/19
Hi, My self Bhav and I am an occasion coordinator. I really need to purchase wedding backdrop candle walls. After many searches on net I found a company named DSTEXPORTS who are manufacturer and exporters of Wedding Decoration Accessories. I talk with them via mailing as well as calling. I saw there website and there was huge stock of wedding mandap, furniture, stages, candle walls etc. I love to buy the unique candle backdrop and i orderd from them and even i got my product within the time. it was so nice to see their product quality as well as services. They provide me high-quality product as reasonable and nominal prices. Very well done...
raja15
12/17/18
hi, I am RaJ. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding backdrop curtains. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy to see product quality sended by them. Thanks for such a nice backdrops.
yasmeens5
12/5/18
Hi... I am Mrs. Sigh and am from USA. Today i am writing a review on DST EXPORTS and I want to share my experience with DST EXPORTS. DST EXPORTS are one of the best mandap manufacturer and exporters. I got all wedding decoration accessories from DST EXPORTS. I bought a wooden mandap from them and they provide me at reasonable prices as well as high-quality mandap . Even they provide me some complimentory decoration products attached with mandap
alovneeta
11/27/18
hi, I am alovneet from Singapore. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding decor things. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy when I saw my request, every one of the things was in good quality. Much appreciated, DSTEXPORTS.
yasmeens4
11/4/18
Hello, My self Yasmeen and I am From Singapore. I bought wedding doli from DST EXPORTS for my sister's marriage. I just loved it. It looks as stunning as it seems in pics of the website of them. Doli Send by them makes the bridal entry more amazing and lovely...Love their work...Keep it up guys
mrjonesf
10/15/18
Hii
I am jones from the USA. I am a manager of an event management company. We are one the best wedding management co. in the USA and the little bit, credit goes to DST EXPORTS co. Because they help us a lot. They provide many wedding decor items
It was so nice to experience with dstexports and their high-quality services
jayak4
10/13/18
Hi, my name is Jaya Kumar, I am from the USA. I am a wedding organizer and need to get some setting fabrics and other ornamental things. I went to google and search best producer organization for wedding backgrounds, I found the primary name on google of Dstexports. At that point, I get in touch with them through their site. They demonstrate to me their showroom and production lines and every one of the things that they are fabricated. I was extremely awed with their items, work, and work methods. I put in my request to them and They finished my request at the time. All things were in brilliant quality. DST EXPORTS to make my business more attractive.
aditic4
8/24/18
DST EXPORTS are manufacturer & exporters of all wedding decor items. All products are superb and made with high-quality materials. I purchased more items and glad with their products...keep it up.

Questions? Get answers from the DST staff and other customers.

DST?