DST

DST has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DST most frequently mention wedding decoration, high quality and candle wall. DST ranks 3rd among Wedding Supplies sites.

• I feel extremely happy to see product quality sended by them.
  • Hi, My self Bhav and I am an occasion coordinator.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate DST?

“Excellent Wedding Mandap Makers and Suppliers”

Blossom W.
2/28/20

Hi Guys, M ridhi a Wedding Planner and the person who helped me a lot in making my business Mr. Anmol, the owner of Mandap Makers Company named DST Exports. My all wedding decor stuff is supplied by them. I Bought 4 sets of Wedding Mandaps and 3 sets of Wedding Stages. I also purchased more wedding decoration props like paisley, sofa, swing, etc. They Provide me all product in excellent quality. I am so happy with their work and service.

product quality (5) occasion coordinator (4) wedding decoration accessories (3) wedding organizer (3)
blossomw
February 28th, 2020

eventsp4
February 7th, 2021

Hello guys, I received my order and Everything looked absolutely amazing! The Mandap exceeded our expectations and was so beautiful; the center-pieces were stunning. The Ganesh Foyer was just out of this world! Everything was perfect!

Thanks again for giving us such lovely decoration props

sidim1
January 9th, 2020

Thanks for making such good quality products. I ordered Big Fountains, Fiber statues, Pillars, Flower Pots, Crystal Centerpieces, and many more decoration items
I had placed my order in September and I got my order in December last week as they promised me to ship my order within 3 months. It was so good at quality and we are really happy to see this. I got everything in super quality and well organized, There were chits on all products with its name so we could Know each part of products and not messed up. They Have done really appreciable work.

bhupinders6
January 21st, 2020

I had a phenomenal experience while working with DST Exports. Dst Exports is one of the best company for manufactured wedding decoration items. I am really impress from their products and services. They Helped me a lot for starting up my wedding decorator business and also in growing. Thanks for providing me all wedding decoration items.

sabreenam
November 21st, 2019

Hi... I'm Sabreena... Great experience with DST EXPORTS... They provide me the best quality of carriage which I actually want... This carriage is fully handmade and very comfortable... I'm really satisfied with their service... So, DST EXPORTS are the best exporters of horse carriage as well as wedding decoration accessories... I will work with them again in the future... Thanks, for being nice to me...

stiffenr
November 2nd, 2019

Hi... My self Staffin... I'm an occasion coordinator for weddings... I needed some products of Wedding decoration like stage, panel, statues, welcome gate... I submitted my request. Within 30-40 days they complete my order... I feel extremely happy to see the product quality sent by them... They were good at their work while maintaining quality and service.
Keep it up!

rajeshr29
January 14th, 2020

Hi My Self Vikashini, I have my own business of Wedding Planner. We are very famous in the international Market for our wedding decoration products which we bought & getting from DST EXPORTS. They are very nice and honest people. When I first went to there office at Patiala, Punjab India they treat me very politely. They are such nice persons. I saw their factory, showroom and all the work which they do. I am impressed with their all wedding decoration products. They have a lot of variety and excellent collection of Mandaps and stages. They make all items for every community Weddings. They have the Worldwide Business for these all things. I bought many items like Bollywood Wedding Mandaps, wedding stages, Swan Mandap, Big Temples, Radha Krishna frames, sofa, etc I received my order within 4 months. I invest a big amount on this but I was happy to see the products. All items were in very good condition. Appreciable work is done by them.

prizme
December 2nd, 2019

I feel extremely happy to see the product quality sent by DST EXPORTS. Great Product and Services Guys. Thanks to Mr. Jagjit the Founder of DST EXPORTS for providing me such Wedding Decor goods.

rekhas8
January 17th, 2019

Hello...
I am Mrs. Rekha. I bought huge amount of Punjabi wedding accessories from DSTEXPORTS. They are one of the finest Punjabi Cultural Fiber Statues Manufacturer as well as exporters. It was great dealing with them. I got my all statues and other Punjabi wedding accessories in absolute accurate quality as well as within the time. They provide all type of statues, jaggo, charkha, chaj in reasonable prices...
Surly we will do more work in future... Very well done

brittanyf41
October 16th, 2018

Hey, I am Brittany Finch from USE. I wanted to purchase a candle wall. I seek on Google about best candle wall manufacturers, at that point I discover the name of Dstexports on Google. I see numerous results of DStexports on their site. Every one of the items was exceptionally beautiful. At that point placed my order to Dstexports. It feels extremely happy when I see my product at my home. The candle wall was exceptionally delightful, and it was in astounding quality. Thanks, Dstexports.

gowrys2
January 30th, 2019

My name is Gowry Shanker. My experience with dst exports has been Phenomenal. I have gotten wedding backdrop cloth and wedding decoration item from them. They have excellent customer service. I hope we will do more work in future... Keep it up

jennys199
February 21st, 2019

Hi, I am Jenny from Canada. I have my Own business of wedding occasion decoration in Canada. I have bought numerous Products from dstexports for occasion decoration. Dstexports produce great quality of products. I am impressed with their product quality. Keep it up.

bhavg1
January 16th, 2019

Hi, My self Bhav and I am an occasion coordinator. I really need to purchase wedding backdrop candle walls. After many searches on net I found a company named DSTEXPORTS who are manufacturer and exporters of Wedding Decoration Accessories. I talk with them via mailing as well as calling. I saw there website and there was huge stock of wedding mandap, furniture, stages, candle walls etc. I love to buy the unique candle backdrop and i orderd from them and even i got my product within the time. It was so nice to see their product quality as well as services. They provide me high-quality product as reasonable and nominal prices. Very well done...

lataparbhul
January 30th, 2019

Hello, I am lata from the USA. Dstexports is one of the best company for manufactured wedding decoration items. I am really impress from their products and services. Thanks, dstexports.

raja15
December 17th, 2018

Hi, I am RaJ. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding backdrop curtains. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy to see product quality sended by them. Thanks for such a nice backdrops.

alovneeta
November 27th, 2018

Hi, I am alovneet from Singapore. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding decor things. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy when I saw my request, every one of the things was in good quality. Much appreciated, DSTEXPORTS.

hardeepg2
November 28th, 2018

I feel glad to say about DST EXPORTS. They are one of the best mandap manufacturer and exporters. They provide high-quality as well as worthy products

peeramaseehp
November 28th, 2018

My understanding with dstexports has been extraordinary. I have got a wedding mandap and other wedding decor items from them. I have personally visited their factory and met Mr. Jagjit Singh. They show me all the products which they manufacturer, They have excellent customer service. They complete my order on time. Thanks, dstexports to provide me such a high quality of products.

alkar3
February 8th, 2019

H, my name is Alka. I am a wedding organizer. I had purchased wedding stage decoration umbrellas from the dstexports. All of those umbrellas were in good quality and in good condition. Thanks you dstexports.

kritis5
December 11th, 2018

Hi. I am kriti. I had just started my self-owned business of Wedding Stage Decor Items. I was found of a company who can provide me high-quality products of wedding decor. Then I ordered some of the stuff of fiber props from DSTEXPORTS co. Based on Patiala, Punjab -INDIA. They are manufacturer and exporters of wedding decor items. They provide high-quality product I can say this because I had Just experienced it.
Keep it up, guys... Best Services

jayak4
October 13th, 2018

Hi, my name is Jaya Kumar, I am from the USA. I am a wedding organizer and need to get some setting fabrics and other ornamental things. I went to google and search best producer organization for wedding backgrounds, I found the primary name on google of Dstexports. At that point, I get in touch with them through their site. They demonstrate to me their showroom and production lines and every one of the things that they are fabricated. I was extremely awed with their items, work, and work methods. I put in my request to them and They finished my request at the time. All things were in brilliant quality. DST EXPORTS to make my business more attractive.

sabreenak
November 11th, 2018

Hii M self sabreena khatoon from fiji. I am the owner of the wedding decor company. I love to write the review on dstexports because they provide me with many of the wedding decor items. I bought a huge stock of wedding decoration from them. I have purchased Wedding mandap, Fiber Statues, Decorated Umbrellas, Backdrop curtains Frames etc. It was soo good expirence in dealing with... dstexports... love their products

harjitg1
January 21st, 2019

Helo
My name is Harjit Gosal. I am a owner of Wedding Event Decoration business. I want to buy Wedding Mandap and some decoration accessories. Then i got latest designs of mandaps and decoration through Internet and which is belongs to DSTEXPORTS the company based in india making high-quality fiber mandaps. I contact them they shown me their factory as well as office on video-call then we discusse everything on e-mail and order them Mandap pillars, Jaggo, chaj, flower chains, lamps, Decorative cloths etc. They gave everything on time as well as in reasonable prices and in high-quality material. Thanks a lot. DSTEXPORTS

kuljeetk1
February 7th, 2019

Hi, I am Kuljeet from the Canada. I am a wedding planner. I had purchased wedding decoration items from dstexports. All their products were in good quality. Dstexports produce good quality of products related to wedding decoration.

yasmeens4
November 4th, 2018

Hello, My self Yasmeen and I am From Singapore. I bought wedding doli from DST EXPORTS for my sister's marriage. I just loved it. It looks as stunning as it seems in pics of the website of them. Doli Send by them makes the bridal entry more amazing and lovely... Love their work... Keep it up guys

Questions? Get answers from the DST staff and other customers.

sukhanmols
Sukhanmol S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DST?

Have a question about DST?