DST

DST has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DST most frequently mention wedding decoration, good quality and occasion coordinator. DST ranks 3rd among Wedding Supplies sites.

• I feel extremely happy to see product quality sended by them.
  • Hi, My self Bhav and I am an occasion coordinator.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate DST?

“Excellent Wedding Mandap Makers and Suppliers”

Blossom W.
2/28/20

Hi Guys, M ridhi a Wedding Planner and the person who helped me a lot in making my business Mr. Anmol, the owner of Mandap Makers Company named DST Exports. My all wedding decor stuff is supplied by them. I Bought 4 sets of Wedding Mandaps and 3 sets of Wedding Stages. I also purchased more wedding decoration props like paisley, sofa, swing, etc. They Provide me all product in excellent quality. I am so happy with their work and service.

product quality (5) occasion coordinator (4) wedding decoration accessories (3) wedding organizer (3)
blossomw
February 28th, 2020
sabreenam
November 21st, 2019
Hi... I'm Sabreena... Great experience with DST EXPORTS... They provide me the best quality of carriage which I actually want... This carriage is fully handmade and very comfortable... I'm really satisfied with their service... So, DST EXPORTS are the best exporters of horse carriage as well as wedding decoration accessories... I will work with them again in the future... Thanks, for being nice to me...
stiffenr
November 2nd, 2019
Hi... My self Staffin... I'm an occasion coordinator for weddings... I needed some products of Wedding decoration like stage, panel, statues, welcome gate... I submitted my request. Within 30-40 days they complete my order... I feel extremely happy to see the product quality sent by them... They were good at their work while maintaining quality and service.
Keep it up!
jennys199
February 21st, 2019
Hi, I am Jenny from Canada. I have my Own business of wedding occasion decoration in Canada. I have bought numerous Products from dstexports for occasion decoration. Dstexports produce great quality of products. I am impressed with their product quality. Keep it up.
bhavg1
January 16th, 2019
Hi, My self Bhav and I am an occasion coordinator. I really need to purchase wedding backdrop candle walls. After many searches on net I found a company named DSTEXPORTS who are manufacturer and exporters of Wedding Decoration Accessories. I talk with them via mailing as well as calling. I saw there website and there was huge stock of wedding mandap, furniture, stages, candle walls etc. I love to buy the unique candle backdrop and i orderd from them and even i got my product within the time. It was so nice to see their product quality as well as services. They provide me high-quality product as reasonable and nominal prices. Very well done...
lataparbhul
January 30th, 2019
Hello, I am lata from the USA. Dstexports is one of the best company for manufactured wedding decoration items. I am really impress from their products and services. Thanks, dstexports.
raja15
December 17th, 2018
Hi, I am RaJ. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding backdrop curtains. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy to see product quality sended by them. Thanks for such a nice backdrops.
alovneeta
November 27th, 2018
Hi, I am alovneet from Singapore. I am an occasion coordinator and needed to purchase wedding decor things. I found the name of dstexports on the google. At that point, I submitted my request. They complete my order at time. I feel extremely happy when I saw my request, every one of the things was in good quality. Much appreciated, DSTEXPORTS.
alkar3
February 8th, 2019
H, my name is Alka. I am a wedding organizer. I had purchased wedding stage decoration umbrellas from the dstexports. All of those umbrellas were in good quality and in good condition. Thanks you dstexports.
jayak4
October 13th, 2018
Hi, my name is Jaya Kumar, I am from the USA. I am a wedding organizer and need to get some setting fabrics and other ornamental things. I went to google and search best producer organization for wedding backgrounds, I found the primary name on google of Dstexports. At that point, I get in touch with them through their site. They demonstrate to me their showroom and production lines and every one of the things that they are fabricated. I was extremely awed with their items, work, and work methods. I put in my request to them and They finished my request at the time. All things were in brilliant quality. DST EXPORTS to make my business more attractive.
kuljeetk1
February 7th, 2019
Hi, I am Kuljeet from the Canada. I am a wedding planner. I had purchased wedding decoration items from dstexports. All their products were in good quality. Dstexports produce good quality of products related to wedding decoration.
yasmeens4
November 4th, 2018
Hello, My self Yasmeen and I am From Singapore. I bought wedding doli from DST EXPORTS for my sister's marriage. I just loved it. It looks as stunning as it seems in pics of the website of them. Doli Send by them makes the bridal entry more amazing and lovely... Love their work... Keep it up guys
tarlochans
February 12th, 2019
Hello, I am Tarlchan from the USA. I am very impressed with the product quality of desexports. They are decent producers of wedding decoration products. I Had bought various wedding decoration products from them and all of them were in good quality. Keep it up, dstexports.
mangeers
January 26th, 2019
Hi, I am mangeer from the USA. I am a wedding organizer. I had purchased mehndi stage decoration items from dstexports. Their products were in excellent quality. Thank you dstexports for provide us good quality of products.
mrjonesf
October 15th, 2018
Hii
I am jones from the USA. I am a manager of an event management company. We are one the best wedding management co. In the USA and the little bit, credit goes to DST EXPORTS co. Because they help us a lot. They provide many wedding decor items
It was so nice to experience with dstexports and their high-quality services
yasmeens5
December 5th, 2018
Hi... I am Mrs. Sigh and am from USA. Today i am writing a review on DST EXPORTS and I want to share my experience with DST EXPORTS. DST EXPORTS are one of the best mandap manufacturer and exporters. I got all wedding decoration accessories from DST EXPORTS. I bought a wooden mandap from them and they provide me at reasonable prices as well as high-quality mandap. Even they provide me some complimentory decoration products attached with mandap
aditic4
August 24th, 2018
DST EXPORTS are manufacturer & exporters of all wedding decor items. All products are superb and made with high-quality materials. I purchased more items and glad with their products... keep it up.

Questions? Get answers from the DST staff and other customers.

sukhanmols
Sukhanmol S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DST?

Have a question about DST?