Review of Druera

Druera reviews

barbaram129
Barbara M.
8/10/18

Due to the fact that I was shopping online outside of the US, I was skeptical at first but this experience was 100% satisfactory - everything was perfect and delivered in a timely manner. The Ceylon cinnamon that I purchased was wrapped very well and arrived safely! Thank You druera - I will not hesitate to order from you again and I will refer people I know to this company. Great job!

oneh4
One H.
8/9/18

I have bought cinnamon sticks for the past several years and have never had an issue. Shipping time is just incredible. This time I also ordered nutmeg and they both arrived ahead of time in the same box. All companies should be this good. Excellent service. One happy customer.

jeanniec31
Jeannie C.
8/5/18

Love shopping through Druera... totally trust this company, their reliable service and their quality products!!!

kjetily
Kjetil Y.
8/1/18

Fast shipping, great international tax prices, REALLY quality products delivered everytime!

I give DruEra my highest approval for all international buyers! <3

marlah13
Marla H.
7/31/18

Surprised how fast the delivery was and how customer focused the service is. I received very nice acknowledgement and follow up messages. Well done.

leaj8
Lea J.
7/24/18

I love the company and the product. The only thing that prevents me from buying Samahan tea more often is the shipping cost to Australia. When I combine my order with many friends, we share the shipping cost. But if I buy alone, it's too expensive so I sometimes need to look elsewhere. But the shipping is reliable and fast!

michealz1
Micheal Z.
7/17/18

Great product. I have benn using Ceylon cinnmon and Tumeric for over a decade. I medical lab results are outstanding. Recommend these products for everyone. M

bartieq
Bartie Q.
6/26/18

Service was excellent and prompt. Received my order in good condition and was exactly what I wanted.

shomooay
Shomooa Y.
6/15/18

I am a loyal customer to your shop online for years now and I am not planning to change it
Thank you so much for your convenient services and the products and the moderate prices.
Thanks a lot
Makia

kathieb9
Kathie B.
6/1/18

Incredibly fast delivery - seems to be a perfect and easy way to take cinnamon. Good purchase - will buy from again.

helmutp1
Helmut P.
5/29/18

I don't normally give any company 5 stars but I am and have always been satisfied with not only the products but the Customer Service...keep it up. Thank you Connie

cindym207
Cindy M.
5/20/18

Great ginger oil. Works great. And the Cinnamon oil is really good. Fast delivery. Very satisfied and will be ordering again, as needed.

lloydk18
Lloyd K.
5/19/18

I have been business with Dru Era for some time and always have been treated well and products arrived in a timely manner. Great company to do business with.

jamesd476
James D.
5/19/18

I was also satisfied receiving all my orders on time. There are many other companies that sells the cinnamon product, but your explanation and description of your product is top of the line compared to others. I have been purchasing from your organization for over 8 years and very happy that I found your company.

charlese99
Charles E.
5/19/18

The products are of the highest quality. The delivery time is very impressive given that it is international. Overall I think Druera is a great company and I will continue to use your services.

richardg177
Richard G.
4/29/18

Absolutely no problems at all, the goods were delivered almost as quickly as I ordered them! I have ordered several times from druera.com and every time is the same brilliant service. Well done folks!

kirstenb21
Kirsten B.
4/27/18

I lové the products and the service is quick and good, only ever had trouble with the local deliverer.

shanikah3
Shanika H.
4/17/18

I was really excited I like the way they come in the containers and the product is very good it tastes even good by itself I recommend this to anyone out there that's looking for a good product happy happy

susana204
Susan A.
4/16/18

This is my second order of cinnamon and this time I added ginger powder, black pepper, roasted curry powder and cardamon pods. The quality is excellent as they grind the spices to order. The service is impressive, they keep track on your delivery and although I often have problem with other deliveries as I live in a rural part of France, the order arrives within just few days. I will order again and I would wish to find more selection of spices like cumin, coriander, mustard seeds ets etc.

anney14
Anne Y.
4/13/18

One thing I found..I wasn't told that the peppercorns that I ordered were subject to a customs inspection here in nz...and I had to pay an extra $90 odd dollars for them to open up the parcel and then have it delivered..surely. somewhere on the website it could be explained that in some countries some items are subject to a customs inspection....many thanks

susiec21
Susie C.
4/3/18

Very happy with my product and the delivery from Sri Lanka to Sweden was real quick. Just about a week. Thank you

johnv193
John V.
3/24/18

Easy ordering and really fast delivery. Fresh product (ground cinnamon) and well packaged. I will definitely continue to do repeat business. Thanks!

priscilag5
Priscila G.
3/17/18

Hi I have already known about the products that I bought and i have not yet use it hier because I was in the holidays by now

stephenx4
Stephen X.
3/12/18

I had ordered some cinnamon bark oil and at the last minute ordered for soaps. The bark oil is excellent, no complaints. However I paid $25 for four little tiny soaps that in my opinion should've sold for two dollars apiece. The soaps lasted a week and a half.

cristinai10
Cristina I.
3/11/18

The tea arrived in time. I just wish wasn't send via Fedex and wouldn't require my signature up on arrival. The quality of the tea is great!

Questions? Get answers from the Druera staff and other customers.

Druera?