Drtrust.in

Drtrust.in has a consumer rating of 4.09 stars from 46 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Drtrust.in most frequently mention good product. Drtrust.in ranks 5th among Medical Equipment sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.6%

No positive highlights yet

• Raised the complaint to the customer care many times.
How would you rate Drtrust.in?

“Excellent, Accurate results...”

Gopi E.
5/4/20

Hello, I am from Kerala, in South India. I am using Dr. Trust Sphygmomanometer. It's really great. Very easy to use and accurate in its results. I showed it to my family doctor who tested it for its accuracy and told me that it's an excellent machine. He also taught me how to use it safely for accurate results and appreciated me for buying such a good product. Thank you...

“Defective product.”

Anil M.
10/2/20

By believing the brand purchased supernova personal scale directly from drtrust.in. But unfortunately, it didn't work properly not even a week. Raised the complaint to the customer care many times. But no response. Worst customer care experience faced from drtrust.in. There's no trust in drtrust.in. Need to change the name. Hopeless.

customer care (3)
gopie
May 4th, 2020
manishj23
May 10th, 2020
Just started using. Looks good.
Will come to know the real performance in few days!
Package was delivered in proper condition.
tamils9
October 16th, 2020
Good price discount offered, having different products and models to choose, follow their site for recent offers
anilm32
October 2nd, 2020
umeshg5
May 12th, 2020
Liked the product
Early delivery than estimated date
Easy to operate, light weight.

Feel there should have been option to change metric on the device (set to Lb, need in kg) which would be convenient to just measure weight.
Slightly higher rate in your website than Amazon (could not order in Amazon due to COVID restrictions)
gomathyk
October 15th, 2020
Its a good weighing machine. However the first reading is consistently incorrect. After that it gives correct reading. Hence the rating of 4 stars.
asitd
November 22nd, 2020
I live in Goa so my oxygen reading is always 97. And pulse rate slightly varies from my Omron BP machine bought in USA almost 10 years back may not show correct. Always shows lower by 5 to 10 ppm. Also my Omron BP machine liquid crystal readings some time disappears during monsoon season. I keep it over a warm surface like my inverter. Overnight.
saraths3
September 29th, 2020
Worst product of weighing machine i have ever received. And the Customer care didn't take this damage product. I called and email several times. They didn't even respond it. They sent me damaged product. Don't buy
rajank18
October 21st, 2020
B P monitor was purchased from Dr. Trust (India) on 22-09-2020 against order no. 34954. The product received was faulty. Which was picked up for return. The replacement delivered to me is used one. Pathetic behaviour with dubious character
Of Dr. Trust (India). So never trust them
himanshur9
May 9th, 2020
Delivered properly. Queries answered positively and quickly. Excellent support.
Usage is still to be done.
bobbyv31
October 16th, 2020
Recently purchased the Smart Body Fat and Body Composition Scale Analyser 2.0. I found the device very easy to set up & use. The most interesting part is the seamless integration of the device data with the app on the phone, which allows users to compare their vital statistics, with historical data.
owaisk1
May 11th, 2020
The product that I received was on time and the quality was good as well. Will try Drtrust again in the future.
venkataramank
October 2nd, 2020
Takes longer (2mts) for initial heating even in position 2. Longevity and quality makes it preferred choice.
I have ordered 2nos.so far at Rs. 1200/ and at Rs 2000/recently. This is far too high rise in few months--apparently exploiting the demand!
syedm45
May 9th, 2020
The Full body massager i have ordered is excellent and is very useful for my entire family and i am very greatly satisfied with the build quality of the product and functioning. I hope it lasts long and makes a good impression of the Dr. Trust brand. I need help to register my product warranty i actually misplaced the booklet that arrived with box containing warranty card
parasa8
October 19th, 2020
They deliver damaged product & once you give payment, they don't reply. Be aware, fraud site. I received damaged product but when I mailed for replacement, they asked me for product's video & photos, when I send all that, they didn't replied.
dhananjayk6
May 4th, 2020
Well designed product with bluetooth feature. The related app is excellent. The display of weighing scale is backlit purple coloured hence has excellent visibility, a feature that stands out of other LCD display machines. The zero set up is quick. Dimension and stability of machine is very good. The build & finish quality is of international class.
mayanks35
October 16th, 2020
It works fine till now battery backup is also good. Sometimes it takes log time to connect and sync to phone but over all a good product.
sentheilk
October 16th, 2020
Thank you Dr. Trust. We are very much happy and satisfied with the product. We highly recommend this.
meenakshisundharamv
May 11th, 2020
I was highly impressed with this BP monitor. I used it, its performance is amazing! Thanks to Dr. Trust!
vishekk
May 6th, 2020
Delivered on time... using scale from few days. Everything is good except it is hard to measure 1-2 gm quantities. The weight scale is not that effective in measuring 1-2 gms. Other than that it's a great one... Accuracy is also great. Reliable and Trustworthy.
raahulk
November 26th, 2020
I am very happy with the quality of the roller. It's sturdy and helps to recover faster. Must buy for all.
sivak41
November 21st, 2020
Wonderful experience, dr trust gold standard glucometer is an very accuracy and excellent brand. I recommend to all
rajeshj35
October 21st, 2020
I purchased an oxymeter (Order No - 38666)and it was showing delivery on 17th Oct and they were not able to deliver it on time. I paid the amount online 1999. First they say that they will not able to cancel the order as it was already dispatched. When I started arguing then they change their policy and say that if you cancel your order then you have to pay courior charges of Rs372. When I ask for the reason of the charges they have no answer. When also I ask them what would happen if it would Cash on Delivery order will you charge the courior charge and who will pay the courior charge, they have no answer.So my advice please do not purchase any product directly from Dr Trust.If you want to purchase then purchase it from Amazon or Flipkart. Atleast they will not charge you courior charges :).
mousumis2
November 7th, 2020
I am using bp monitor machine for 1 month. It never gives correct result. Can I get it repaired? Please advise.
khyatis2
October 8th, 2020
Not working and for that we want to contact dr Trust but not any number they had given is working all are Amanya

Questions? Get answers from the Drtrust.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Drtrust.in?

Have a question about Drtrust.in?