Dr Trust

Dr Trust has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 73 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Dr Trust most frequently mention good product. Dr Trust ranks 4th among Medical Equipment sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.5%

No positive highlights yet

• Raised the complaint to the customer care many times.
How would you rate Dr Trust?

“Excellent, Accurate results...”

Gopi E.
5/4/20

Hello, I am from Kerala, in South India. I am using Dr. Trust Sphygmomanometer. It's really great. Very easy to use and accurate in its results. I showed it to my family doctor who tested it for its accuracy and told me that it's an excellent machine. He also taught me how to use it safely for accurate results and appreciated me for buying such a good product. Thank you...

“Faulty blood pressure monitor”

Irfan K.
1/13/21

Purchased a blood pressure monitor with dr trust directly and have had the worst experience the machine light and display does not come on and the customer care says send images and videos and they say refer to one you tube video domt know what and how are they even in business even my chicken supplier changes the piece of chicken or gets it corrected after you complaint but they will just say refer to a video

customer care (3)
gopie
May 4th, 2020

umeshg5
May 12th, 2020

Liked the product
Early delivery than estimated date
Easy to operate, light weight.

Feel there should have been option to change metric on the device (set to Lb, need in kg) which would be convenient to just measure weight.
Slightly higher rate in your website than Amazon (could not order in Amazon due to COVID restrictions)

asitd
November 22nd, 2020

I live in Goa so my oxygen reading is always 97. And pulse rate slightly varies from my Omron BP machine bought in USA almost 10 years back may not show correct. Always shows lower by 5 to 10 ppm. Also my Omron BP machine liquid crystal readings some time disappears during monsoon season. I keep it over a warm surface like my inverter. Overnight.

irfank26
January 13th, 2021

Blood pressure monitor

bobbyv31
October 16th, 2020

Recently purchased the Smart Body Fat and Body Composition Scale Analyser 2.0. I found the device very easy to set up & use. The most interesting part is the seamless integration of the device data with the app on the phone, which allows users to compare their vital statistics, with historical data.

Smart Body Fat and Body Composition Scale Analyser 2.0

santoshs50
December 18th, 2020

Purchased weighing scale & the Product as per my requirement
Delivered on time as per the schedule
Will like to order more products from this site

gurup16
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

No customer service Center except Punjab. What this means is if you have any issue with the product you need to ship it to the service centre and courier charges has to be borne by customer. In medical related products you will need a customer service Center in major metropolitan cities at least since any faulty device received or faults discovered it will be a nightmare in recording videos and sending it through WhatsApp. Moreover the Amount of time involved in this is not worth and it's an additional stress. Best way is go for the product which has very good customer service along with customer service centres. Once you buy drtrust product they will be least bothered and you have to follow up for issue resolution in many ways.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from drtrust mainly due to customer service and the product where in chances are high of receiving defective product

Drtrust Smart BP monitor

syedm45
May 9th, 2020

The Full body massager i have ordered is excellent and is very useful for my entire family and i am very greatly satisfied with the build quality of the product and functioning. I hope it lasts long and makes a good impression of the Dr. Trust brand. I need help to register my product warranty i actually misplaced the booklet that arrived with box containing warranty card

dhananjayk6
May 4th, 2020

Well designed product with bluetooth feature. The related app is excellent. The display of weighing scale is backlit purple coloured hence has excellent visibility, a feature that stands out of other LCD display machines. The zero set up is quick. Dimension and stability of machine is very good. The build & finish quality is of international class.

manishj23
May 10th, 2020

Just started using. Looks good.
Will come to know the real performance in few days!
Package was delivered in proper condition.

Education

rajkumarj1
November 29th, 2020

Very useful and effective product for back and neck massage. Easy handling and controlled operations. Must have in family.

anilm32
October 2nd, 2020

By believing the brand purchased supernova personal scale directly from drtrust.in. But unfortunately, it didn't work properly not even a week. Raised the complaint to the customer care many times. But no response. Worst customer care experience faced from drtrust.in. There's no trust in drtrust.in. Need to change the name. Hopeless.

tarakg
November 28th, 2020

The limitation of 15 mins should not be there and secondary bit hard on head for blad persons. Besides that the product is good. One suggestion. Pls provide facility to buy additional attachments.

priyao2
December 16th, 2020

Its good product... I expected it to be more relaxing type but its not that relaxing. I wanted it for more foot massage which is not fulfilled. I wish i could it it return

sentheilk
October 16th, 2020

Thank you Dr. Trust. We are very much happy and satisfied with the product. We highly recommend this.

vipins18
January 27th, 2021

Very good product BP Monitor, delivered ahead of schedule, and working very well. This is my second product purchased from Dr Trust in less than six months after I purchased foot massager which is still working very fine.

Health monitoring

jigneshs11
December 15th, 2020

We have order Oximeter and Thermometer. Both equipment are received with proper safe packing. Very fast and reliable service.

pushkari
January 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Product reached on-time, massager is good sturdy, easy to use and effective. Good and effective for normal day to day body aches and pain

saraths3
September 29th, 2020

Worst product of weighing machine i have ever received. And the Customer care didn't take this damage product. I called and email several times. They didn't even respond it. They sent me damaged product. Don't buy

rajank18
October 21st, 2020

B P monitor was purchased from Dr. Trust (India) on 22-09-2020 against order no. 34954. The product received was faulty. Which was picked up for return. The replacement delivered to me is used one. Pathetic behaviour with dubious character
Of Dr. Trust (India). So never trust them

adityab18
December 20th, 2020

Good product. Provides accurate reading. Always helpful. Will recommend my family and friends to buy this product.

ramakrishnans1
December 20th, 2020

Nice product and its works as expected. Its works as committed. Hope it will be work for long lasting.

farazj
February 20th, 2021

Worst product. And pathethic service of dr. trust.
Dont purchase. Waste of money.
Never provide timely support by nureca.

Tip for consumers:
Dont use dr.trust product.
Worst product even worst service.

Nubelizer 407

meenakshisundharamv
May 11th, 2020

I was highly impressed with this BP monitor. I used it, its performance is amazing! Thanks to Dr. Trust!

parasa8
October 19th, 2020

They deliver damaged product & once you give payment, they don't reply. Be aware, fraud site. I received damaged product but when I mailed for replacement, they asked me for product's video & photos, when I send all that, they didn't replied.

Better quality and prompt reply is good to hold a customer

By KAMLESHKUMAR G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dr Trust staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dr Trust?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.0
Have a question about Dr Trust?