This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dresswe.co.uk

Dresswe.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dresswe.co.uk also ranks 341st among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Dresswe.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Dresswe.co.uk?

“Very poor quality and terrible customer care service”

Liz F.
6/13/15

I ordered a first holy communion dress for my daughter and was very disappointed as its not the same as the original pattern. My order no. Is 20150526212904. The dress is tight and there is supposed to be bands/stones all over the dress, there is not a single one on the skirt. My daughter is so unhappy and very heart broken on receiving the dress. The packing material when reached us was all broken. I have sent repeated emails but no reply. Very poor customer service and need you to reply immediately. The dress looks terrible and very poor quality. The stitching is all ripped and looks like it's being stitched by a child. I need a refund and get back to me as soon as possible. This is very unprofessional. Liz Francis

lizf12
June 13th, 2015
I ordered a first holy communion dress for my daughter and was very disappointed as its not the same as the original pattern. My order no. Is *******6212904. The dress is tight and there is supposed to be bands/stones all over the dress, there is not a single one on the skirt. My daughter is so unhappy and very heart broken on receiving the dress. The packing material when reached us was all broken. I have sent repeated emails but no reply. Very poor customer service and need you to reply immediately. The dress looks terrible and very poor quality. The stitching is all ripped and looks like it's being stitched by a child. I need a refund and get back to me as soon as possible. This is very unprofessional.
Liz Francis
robertb152
October 26th, 2014
The shoes for the Party you get is not the pair in the pic. It was smaller than I ordered. I returned and bought another one from yysdr ess.com which satisfied me a lot.

Questions? Get answers from the Dresswe.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dresswe.co.uk?

Have a question about Dresswe.co.uk?