Review of Dresswe.co.uk

Tel: 1484732269951
dressweuk@gmail.com

lizf12
6/13/15

I ordered a first holy communion dress for my daughter and was very disappointed as its not the same as the original pattern. My order no. Is 20150526212904. The dress is tight and there is supposed to be bands/stones all over the dress, there is not a single one on the skirt. My daughter is so unhappy and very heart broken on receiving the dress. The packing material when reached us was all broken. I have sent repeated emails but no reply. Very poor customer service and need you to reply immediately. The dress looks terrible and very poor quality. The stitching is all ripped and looks like it's being stitched by a child. I need a refund and get back to me as soon as possible. This is very unprofessional.
Liz Francis

robertb152
10/26/14

The shoes for the Party you get is not the pair in the pic. It was smaller than I ordered. I returned and bought another one from yysdr ess.com which satisfied me a lot.

Questions? Get answers from the Dresswe.co.uk staff and other customers.

Dresswe.co.uk?