Review of DresShope.co.uk

DresShope.co.uk reviews

alisonl5
6/25/14

i bought a made to measure dress. when it came it was the wrong colour, and the dress didn't fit. i have had to pay to get it altered. i contacted the site who said they would make it again. that was about 2 months ago. i have not received the new dress and they won't answer my emails. also i have received a bill from custome and excise saying i owe £29 . when i bought the dress i paid for shipping and duties, or i thought i had till i got the bill. please be careful buying off this site

zuoj
12/9/13

This dress is made to measure, It really is a lovely dress And the flower that attaches to the shoulder straps gives it a perfect finish. I would highly recommend this dress.

shauntellec
11/13/13

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WESITE!!!!!!
They state that their company is in the UK but in actual fact they are in CHINA!!!!!
I purchased a dress in September 2013 and it didn't fit. They told me to send it back and once they have received it they will give me a refund (which is suppose to be within 7 days, yeah right) it is now November 2013!!!. I have been sending emails and no-one seems to want to respond. They have the dress and my £95.00.
I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY ABOUT THIS WEBSITE UNTIL I RECEIVE MY MONEY AS THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the DresShope.co.uk staff and other customers.

DresShope.co.uk?