This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DressesTime.co.uk

DressesTime.co.uk

DressesTime.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DressesTime.co.uk also ranks 252nd among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate DressesTime.co.uk?

“I recieved the dress today and..”

Christina T.
11/6/14

I recieved the dress today and..OH MY GOD! It`s perfect, wonderful and amazing! I don`t have enough words to thank you, Dressestime.co.uk! The fabric is so soft, the details are just awsome, the sewing and the embelishment is wonderful! It fits me perfect, like it is sewed for me, and I ordered an ordinary size, not tailor made! They even made it and shipped it faster than expected! It needs a little ironing, but it`s not a problem at all. Thousands thanks, DressTime!

christinat10
November 6th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the DressesTime.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DressesTime.co.uk?

Have a question about DressesTime.co.uk?