This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DressComeOn.net

DressComeOn.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DressComeOn.net also ranks 188th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate DressComeOn.net?

“I got such a beautiful bridesmaid dresses!”

Jannice B.
2/16/16

My best friend is getting married and I am so happy to be her bridesmaid,I want to wear cute and proper in her wedding,but I don't have enough budget.For my friend had bought her wedding dress at dresscomeon.net with a low price.She recommend it to me.And,it's true,I have got my perfect bridesmaid dress now,I am so happy!

pingpings
February 16th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the DressComeOn.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DressComeOn.net?

Have a question about DressComeOn.net?