Dreamsofbrides.co.uk

Dreamsofbrides.co.uk

Dreamsofbrides.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dreamsofbrides.co.uk?

“After seeing mixed reviews I wasnt totally confident,...”

Ruby S.
3/4/13

After seeing mixed reviews I wasnt totally confident, so I decided to purchase a veil to first check the quality and service, but after such a speedy delivery and a beautiful product, I decided to bite the bullet and order the dress Id seen that was four times cheaper than a similar one Id seen in my local bridal shore, best bargain Ive gotten yet!

rubys10
March 4th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Dreamsofbrides.co.uk staff and other customers.

angelah16
Lily H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dreamsofbrides.co.uk?

Have a question about Dreamsofbrides.co.uk?