Dreams.co.uk

Dreams.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dreams.co.uk ranks 39th among Beds sites.

How would you rate Dreams.co.uk?

“Stay away”

Lewis G.
9/13/18

Bought a pack of pillows and for months I was getting emails along the lines of thanks for your purchase please review it, and when I post a review saying how bad the pillows are its taken down. Deceitful and dishonest company.

lewisg28
September 13th, 2018
Deceitful and dishonest company.
robt131
August 20th, 2015
I recently contacted dreams in relation to buying a mattresse here is what they said

Info: at 21:56:52

Thank you for choosing Dreams. An advisor will be with you shortly.

Info: at 21:56:55

You are now chatting with Kieron. How can I help you today?

Kieron: at 21:57:04

Hi there,

Kieron: at 21:57:04

How you getting on?

Rob: at 21:57:23

Looking to buy TEMPUR Cloud Deluxe 27 Mattress - Medium

Kieron: at 21:59:00

Its a great choice of mattress

Kieron: at 21:59:03

How can i help

Rob: at 21:59:05

But i see that the RRP is £3.625.00 john lewis are selling the same mattrres for £2.690.

Kieron: at 21:59:21

If that is the case we will price match it

Rob: at 21:59:24

Why such a price difference

Kieron: at 21:59:45

I couldnt tell you why the price is higher im afraid

Kieron: at 21:59:56

All i can tell you is that we do and would price match this

Rob: at 22:00:15

It means that dreams arnt actually doing a sale its a con

Rob: at 22:01:11

You have increased the RRP and then stated that you have a 20% sale on mattresses

Kieron: at 22:02:09

I shall alert the relevant department regarding this

Rob: at 22:04:25

You are only selloing the same mattres £180 cheaper than john lewis and they arnt on sale there

Rob: at 22:04:42

Just very misleading

Info: at 22:05:18

Thank you for chatting with me. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.
dilekk1
February 6th, 2017
I ordered an adjustable bed from DREAMS due to my spine problems. The delivery team brought it to my building but refused to carry it up claiming it cannot be carried with 2 persons. The driver told me that it is possible to split the frame into 2 and they have seen that done several times before. However the company refuses to send more than 2 men or split the frame. They don't answer my calls. They blocked me out when I was leaving a negative comment on their website. I paid more that 1700 GBP and still sleeping on the floor and my health problems are getting worse. I don't know why they sell beds if they are not able to deliver it. Mine is just a small double not a king size! About 1 month ago I broke my ribs and asked them to send it urgently. I was told that the sales manager of the producer company promised to organise a 3-men team but a team of 2 arrived again. They were not aware of anything, no additional work force. They tried to enter my house in a threatening way saying that it is impossible to carry the bed to the 3rd floor. They said they can only carry up to the 2nd floor. I wonder if they know that most buildings in London has more than 2 floors! Maybe they should put a sign near the bed saying that people living in flats higher than 2nd floor are not eligible to buy that bed!? Last time I talked to the store manager she laughed at me and was surprised that I am still trying to get my bed delivered. She promised to solve it and call me back within the day. That was more than 10 days ago! I know that they had left working with that producer company and selling new products from other producers. I said they can send me one of the new products but nothing happened. No one in that company is helping me. My money is gone my health problems are getting worse. Today I contacted a lawyer I am going to sue them and aske for a big compensation for their irresponsible, rude and ignorant behavior.

Questions? Get answers from the Dreams.co.uk staff and other customers.

Shop online for beds, mattresses & more from leading brands with free delivery nationwide. All sizes. Comfort guarantee. We? ۪re never beaten on price!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dreams.co.uk?

Have a question about Dreams.co.uk?