DreamlandJewelry reviews

sales@dreamlandjewelry.com

rpre
12/10/18

Love their rings!
I've purchased a few rings from them and I still have them, I love them. They fit perfectly, looks perfect & i've been complimented on them from all who likes and notices it on me. I am planning to purchase a few again soon, for both myself & my mom!

manicannieh
3/25/18

When my first ring arrived,I knew I'd be hooked! $5 shipping in 5 days? Priceless!! Packaging is lovely,every piece in a gift quality box. I had to buy another ring with a different color stone for christmas after my girlfriend couldn't stop beaming over mine! I have over a half dozen rings and counting.....

lyndak10
4/29/17

If you are a silver lover....This is the website for you. They have beautiful rings/pendants/earrings/beads....all silver- 925. Nicely made, hold up well, not thin and flimsy. Priced great! so you can buy multiples. LOVE Dreamland..... I have never been disappointed.

leahg18
2/19/17

I had a great experience ordering from Dreamland Jewelry! I ordered two rings at the beginning of February for a gift, and I received them well before Valentines day. I thought the rings were very good quality considering the price I paid, and they look beautiful. Before I ordered, I had a question about shipping and the customer service was very friendly. I would definitely order from this site again!

dreannam
9/28/16

I love all the pieces I've ordered!
I recommend them.
They have great delivery time as well
They also let you know when item left and delivery date.

sheenaw6
9/16/16

I have ordered a lot from them and it is quality workmanship, what you see on line is what you get if not better than what they show on line

aimeem11
8/30/16

I ordered an engraved gold and silver pendant with a silver chain...excellent! So pretty!

kimg60
6/25/16

I love this company they beautiful ring and other jewelry. I have ordered several time from them. I would recommend this company. The prices are excellent.

sallyr27
5/4/16

I have bought many items from Dreamland, and i have been mostly pleased, except for the silver chains, they tarnished very quickly like in a week's time, so I started buying my silver and tend to shop more and do my business with, Silver Depot.com so if you want to find a new place to do your shopping, as for me I choose to do it with, silver Depot, but i still do buy some dangle earrings, leather cords, and other cording necklaces from Dreamland

damedebw
3/16/16

I have been purchasing .925 stamped silver jewelry from Dreamland and it's all been beautiful, great quality and so affordable. I wear mine everyday, sleep in it and it has yet to tarnish, break or crimp my chains. I wash my hands with my rings on and they still have a high shine. I am so pleased with their shipping. I have received all orders in 5-6 days. All in all Dreamland is a very good company that has grown greatly since their start in, I think, 2009. If you have a problem, let them know, they do their best to correct it, if it's their fault. The site is very user friendly and has so very many pieces to choose from. I would like to encourage everyone that loves jewelry to go to Dreamland jewelry.com. It's a treasure of goodies. I am also pleased with the promos they email me. Definitely sign up for their emails. It is well worth it.

marialishao
12/4/15

In the past month I've built quite the beautiful lil collection for myself. I just can't explain how wonderful the quality is of their stuff is!! I place orders often happily.

maryr116
10/17/15

Orders... are always, on time! Love this site!!

karens115
8/10/15

I have ordered many items from Dreamland Jewelry. I am most happy with the rings I have ordered. The wedding bands tend to run a little smaller than the other rings, but I am completely satisfied with every ring order. The prices are quite reasonable and shipping is fast. I like this company.

maggiea6
3/7/15

I have shopped for jewelry on different sites. Some have not delivered what they promised, some have been late with delivery, some never delivered. If you are expecting a sterling silver ring for $1.14 with free shipping, you may as
Well throw $1.14 in the ditch and wait for it to sprout a money tree. The prices dreamland has are not expensive and they are well worth it, but they are not promising you sterling silver for pennies. Rings are $4-$30. You can stay in the $4-$12 range and get beautiful jewelry. They add new things all the time, they deliver what they promise, they are cheap for the quality of the product and I give them an awesome rating. I sell jewelry and what I wear comes from this website. Rock solid business.

dl8
10/25/10

I never received my order. I'll never order from this place again.

julied4
1/18/10

Terrible customer service and they send the wrong products in place of more expensive paid for items and then ignore you and you do not hear from anyone- especially via telephone. they will send you an e-mail about your situation (once in a blue moon) but then thats it. they do not carry out corrections in an order gone wrong on their part.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamlandJewelry staff and other customers.

DreamlandJewelry?