Review of DreamAutoLoan

Hendersonville, TN 37075, US
info@dreamautoloan.com

johns137
10/27/15

I ended up getting approved for a 2013 Jeep Cherokee. Never would have thought I could get approved with my credit. Awesome service, and highly recommended.

timw35
11/27/14

I am looking for a loan to fund my new car and have applied on this site, I do not know anything about them, but my question to those that think it's a scam, and it may be....
Why would someone want to steal the identity of a person with bad credit? People with bad credit need transportation. So yes they need credit, and yes it's going to cost more, but they should not be taken advantage of. I will post again after the process and rate their service....

jerryt20
8/20/14

I have to say I was impressed with the service that I received through these guys. I was contacted quickly. I don't have a time frame but it was the same day. The representative walked us through the loan programs my step son qualified for. Once we made our decision on the direction we wanted to go, the rep walked us through everything we needed. After reading some of the reviews here I was a little hesitant to attempt an application for my step son, but I am glad we did. He was able to get a car that weekend and now he has transportation for college. If you are looking for a good company that wants to help you get approved for a car. you should give these guys a try.

Tip for consumers: Keep in mind that people have all kinds of opinions on their experiences. With my many years of experience with planning, building and running business, I have seen that businesses will sometime not deliver to every expectation of every customer. These guys are designed to help people with good, bad, and no credit. So I applaud their efforts to help people.

henryj22
2/10/14

I dont trust this site. 1st It gets you to fill out a standard application
2nd it wants you to check your credit score. If you are applying for a loan you dont need to check your own credit.
3rd it first says the check is "free" but then it requires a credit card ???
4 then my computer virus protection blocked a trojan horse while on this site
STAY AWAY !

kaydeet
6/28/13

HORRIBLE. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE ITS A SCAM!! SAYS THAT THEY WILL GIVE YOU MONEY AND CALL YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS TO TELL YOU IF YOU ARE APPROVED! AND THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK, AND THEY HAVE NOOO PHONE NUMBER TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT THEM, THEY HAVE AN EMAIL BUT NO ONE RESPONDS. DEFFINATLY A SYSTEM TO TRY AND STEAL YOUR IDENTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benk14
11/2/12

Good, fast service. Heard back within 24 hours and they also gave me a better rate than the other two sites I applied with.

jamies29
10/15/12

We went shopping for cars and we found a car we wanted at honda, We agreed to price and went inside to set up the payments. Then they told us that they could not get a bank to approve our loan. So we were embarrassed and left. We did some research and came across Dreamautoloan and we applied. Next thing I know we were contacted by the Nissan store and they had our loan all approved. This program worked for us.

nickr7
5/3/11

It appears to be a identity theft scam. Guarantee auto loan approval even with bad credit. Say they are listed in good standing with BBB but no record found there. They even have a secure scan link which makes it appear to be secure but when you click the link it says not secure. Also, the phone number and address do not exist.
There are multiple sites with the exact same links...

www.fastestautoloans.net
www.instantautoloans.com
www.dreamautoloan.com

Questions? Get answers from the DreamAutoLoan staff and other customers.

DreamAutoLoan?