Dominican Haircare

Dominican Haircare has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dominican Haircare ranks 96th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Dominican Haircare?

“Fantastic customer service!”

Anarelis M.
8/14/19

Never ever have I been delivered such an excellent customer service! A huge thank-you! The agent made my day by indicating me what to at every step! In my entire professional life never ever was I treated so fantastically as a customer!

anarelism
August 14th, 2019
furlongj
July 23rd, 2015
I have been using the Curative Ego Cren for two months and am loving the results. Already my hair is more vibrant, thicker and I have less breakage. I highly recommend this line to anyone who is experiencing lack luster hair!

Questions? Get answers from the Dominican Haircare staff and other customers.

binaebim
B M.
Sales & Marketing

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dominican Haircare?

Have a question about Dominican Haircare?