DollarSurveys

DollarSurveys has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DollarSurveys ranks 79th among Survey sites.

How would you rate DollarSurveys?

“I love this site”

Dena R.
5/1/12

I love this site. Not all the time, but, most of the time you take a survey you get $1 through PayPal for taking it. Any other site you have to make at least $25 before being awarded payment. Something happened about a month ago, though because I haven't heard from DollarSurveys. Anybody know what happened?*******@gmail.com

“Avoid Dollar Surveys for taking surveys”

Todd H.
9/10/16

Although they offer as much as a buck for surveys you complete and may send you a dollar within a few days, they did not pay me for about half the surveys I actually completed when I did their surveys years ago.

denar
May 1st, 2012
jayeetag
February 21st, 2014
I was an active survey member for last 4 years but unfortunately last one year I watched that I could not access my account. My account is one of my email link, my email is o. K. but when I want to click on the survey page it gives me "survey is not available. Please look into the matter.
toddh20
September 10th, 2016
mikej45
August 7th, 2012
These con artists send expect you to fill out surveys and don't pay. They don't reply
To e-mail messages regarding no payment issues.

I have had a bad experience many times not just once.
I don't recommend anyone to use this site.
rebeccap3
June 20th, 2010
You get a $1.00 for every survey very simple. Some of the survey may not be worth the dollar but if you arent doing anything any ways who cares? You get paid once a week into your paypal account which I love. All those dollars help a lot.
peters83
February 14th, 2013
I was an active participent. They paid as promised for my first 2 surveys($1.50).
I completed additional surveys worth ($2.75) as of 2/7/13. To date I have not
Been paid. Additionally, when I asked questions, I was barred from additional surveys, and told I would not be paid!
michaelf31
April 10th, 2012
Signed up a month ago first day completed survey $1 put in paypal, But that was just the warm up of what they were going to do to me and thats give you survey after survey that you go through the whole survey with wrap up question and all just to be redirected and told (sorry you were screened out) after 30 minutes of survey I AM SCREENED OUT?. They they are glad to give you another 30 minute survey to say once again you have been screened out after a complete survey... STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.
joh357
June 20th, 2010
I am VERY dissatisfied with my experience at Dollarsurveys.net. (a) They required gender and birth date info (which I consider private). Also I "took" about 10 surveys, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them ended with "sorry, you're not a match for this survey". For each survey, I was asked several lifestyle questions, and feel that the survey was in fact completed, but Dollarsurveys.net was weaseling out of the promised payment.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DollarSurveys staff and other customers.

Find free, paid online surveys at Dollar Surveys! The easiest way to earn a buck! No commitments or gimmicks. Just sign up, complete a survey, and get paid.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DollarSurveys?

Have a question about DollarSurveys?