Review of DollarDays

Tel: 877-837-9569
sales@dollardays.com

floydo2
11/11/18

we ordered 5 dozen white pillowcases...did our measuring to make sure we got everything right, etc. The pillowcases came...wrong size...called them up to return the shipment because we couldn't use them...they informed us that they shipped the right size, that THEY measure the size of the fabric BEFORE it's sewn into pillowcases, BEFORE hemming, etc...so therefore the fault was ours. Made arrangements to replace with the next larger size, same size order (5 doz). Shipped the first order back, waited 2 wks for the replacements...they only shipped 2 doz...fed up...shipped back. Each time we had to pay a hefty return & restocking fee ACCORDING TO THEIR RETURN POLICY. Although the staff when you place the order seem friendly, their competence and business practices STINK...suggest you NOT do business with this company.

timothyk40
2/13/18

I order 2 things. The first item described as 2 cases of 24 (5/pk) units. The order comes and there are 24 five-packs with my order, or 240 individual units. The next order is 1 case of 20 (12/pk) units. It arrives and for what I paid I am expecting 1 case of 20 twelve-packs just as the other item was described. Instead of the 240 units I was expecting, instead i get 20. Just 20 units, no boxes of 12 as described. Just 20 loose units that I can't do anything with. So now my inventory is 220 units short of what I was expecting. Instead of ordering bulk product for below retail price, I ended up paying 200% of their retail value. So now I have 240 units of one things, and only 20 of the 240 units that were supposed to go with with them. This has caused quite a headache for me, and their customer service is of no help. It's just someone telling you they will let someone else know.

caryp13
10/29/17

I found this sight while searching for wholesale fishing supplies. I have a small toy/variety shop in Hawaii. Prices looked great and promised free shipping on your first order. O....I spent some time looking around and actually put together a good sized order. Went through a fairly involved sign up process to get my "Free" shipping code. entered my code and began checkout to see that the shipping charges were not removed but were actually WAY over inflated. I reached out to customer service via a chat box which was unmanned. later in the week i got a call from a customer service "Joe" who told via voice message that they didn't ship for free to Hawaii. Anyway there were some "Fishing Knife Kits" they had which I really thought would be great for my store so I tried to reach him back on his personal extension. I decided to switch the address to my freight forwarder in California, however the cart still reflected a shipping charge....so I had to contact them again where they finally removed the shipping charge and was called to let me know the that the fishing knifes weren't even in stock. A few of the other reviews make sense here, they have no idea what they actually have or don't have...because they dont actually have it i guess. Big waste of time...sorry :(

jarrodb10
8/3/16

I ordered a few things not knowing what to expect but I am happy with everything that I received. It's not low end quality like I first had thought. I will be doing business with Dollar Days again. Shipping is quick too! When you are running a business, quick delivery, price and quality is important and they met them all!

rainy8
11/6/15

Yes, everything was in good shape. Great!!!

fomab
8/3/15

Yes, dollar days is legit. You can place your order entirely online if you don't want to talk to anybody. My order arrived quickly and everything was in good shape.

joen13
7/30/13

Does anyone know if this site http://dollardays.com is legit and can you really open your very own wholesale website and make money while not working? I like the idea but I am not sure if it is real. plz help

jasonp23
7/19/13

Kelly in customer service is a fracken nightmare to deal with, this site is nothing but a scam using numerous other sources to do nothing more than relist products with mark ups and sell through the site, nothing is theirs or in their location.

amyw9
4/14/11

My first experience with dollardays.com was when I bought a discount code on a daily deal sight. I placed my order a couple of days later. I received my package by UPS about a week later. Ive placed 2 more orders since then. Customer service is very nice and I even received a call back from them to make sure a problem I had with my order confirmation was resolved. They seem to really care about their customers.

Everything is shipped by UpS, FedEx or freight carrier meaning it only moves Monday - Friday. All the various items Ive looked over leave the warehouse within 2-3 business days. I would say an estimate on delivery for a shipment would be 7-10 days after the order was placed.

By Nichole T.

Sorry they dont. On their shipping areas its the lower 48 states and cant ship internationally because of all their deliveries are made by a freight truck. This is confusing to me because I actually work customer service for Canada for Amazon and thats how all the products get into Canada on s large freight truck. Mayb Im missing something in their policy

By Nichole T.

Working in customer service and getting these questions daily just a guess would be if you placed the order today it may be fulfilled today and given to a carrier. But if its a large order or a large item it would probably ship ground and not move from the warehouse till Tuesday

By Nichole T.

Questions? Get answers from the DollarDays staff and other customers.

DollarDays?